Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

TRT persciption price increase?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Porn Stuntman
    Riles's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Magsaysay Drive
    Posts
    728

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    55484238


    TRT persciption price increase?

    Just picked up my script/refill yesterday at Costco, price went from $55-$60 for a 10ml vial of 200mg/ml to $140, first increase in over two years, just seems a bit extreme, anybody else out there experience the same thing recently? thanks

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2727018

    Wow! Thanks obama care !! What insurance is that with? U try walgreens at all? That price doesnt suprise me at the least w Obama care crap!


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  3. #3
    Porn Stuntman
    Riles's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Magsaysay Drive
    Posts
    728

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    55484238


    that's cash price, with insurance it still used to cost me $40 when I had insurance, now I rely on VA for my medical needs, lol, I have checked Walgreens, Rite aid, Walmart and all the local pharms in my area, Costco was the best by $20-$60 before the increase

  4. #4
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    flood's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    266

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    15143365

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Wow! Thanks obama care !! What insurance is that with? U try walgreens at all? That price doesnt suprise me at the least w Obama care crap!


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash
    Obamacare caused the price increase... Really? Hold that thought while I grab my tinfoil hat - fecking jayziz
    Everything I type is intended as humor, entertainment, or research.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2727018

    TRT persciption price increase?

    Quote Originally Posted by flood View Post
    Obamacare caused the price increase... Really? Hold that thought while I grab my tinfoil hat - fecking jayziz
    Please do enlighten all of use what it is exactly based upon then would u please?...


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash
    Last edited by j2048b; 02-20-2014 at 08:00 PM.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    flood's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    266

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    15143365

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Please do enlighten all of use what it is exactly based upon then would u please?...


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash
    Your post pins it on Obamacare, not mine. Therefore it's incumbent upon you to provide evidence for that assertion.
    Everything I type is intended as humor, entertainment, or research.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2727018

    Quote Originally Posted by flood View Post
    Your post pins it on Obamacare, not mine. Therefore it's incumbent upon you to provide evidence for that assertion.
    Give me a damn break man ur the one with the condescending reply and now u cant even back it up! Smhh search for it urself... So many unbelievers, hell if i told u a parrot shit on ur head but u felt nothing would u expect someone else to grab the pile of shit of ur head as well?


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  8. #8
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    AvA182's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    398

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    62438210


    Quote Originally Posted by flood View Post
    Obamacare caused the price increase... Really? Hold that thought while I grab my tinfoil hat - fecking jayziz
    HAHAAA im following you

  9. #9
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    AvA182's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    398

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    62438210


    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Negged.
    lol im sry just the thought of that shits funny

  10. #10
    MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Spaniard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    18641913

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Wow! Thanks obama care !! What insurance is that with? U try walgreens at all? That price doesnt suprise me at the least w Obama care crap!


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash
    Would you please elaborate?
    All information that I know or provide is a figment of my imagination, I know nothing!

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2727018

    If mine goes up that high ill just go back to my clinic if their prices havent gone up


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  12. #12
    Porn Stuntman
    Riles's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Magsaysay Drive
    Posts
    728

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    55484238


    I think I'm going to make a sizable order from a UGL today incase they raise prices too, there is no reason for them not to if pharm grade is going up that much, no way for me to tell for sure, would just rather be safe than sorry, married to TRT for the rest of my life at this point

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2727018

    Ive got a few buddies who HAD amazing healthcare, now do to the new healthcrap, one of them usually paid around $96 a month for test, hcg and an ai, he went in a few weeks after his insurance HAD to change due to the new healthcare crap and GUESS WHAT HE HAD TO PAY??? Hmmm any guess?.....
    here it comes.... $246 fucking dollars! No shit! His prices jumped from a measley 96 a month to $246....per month and YES due to the healthcare changes which took effect in january 2014...


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  14. #14
    Registered User
    need2lift's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    38957928

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Ive got a few buddies who HAD amazing healthcare, now do to the new healthcrap, one of them usually paid around $96 a month for test, hcg and an ai, he went in a few weeks after his insurance HAD to change due to the new healthcare crap and GUESS WHAT HE HAD TO PAY??? Hmmm any guess?.....
    here it comes.... $246 fucking dollars! No shit! His prices jumped from a measley 96 a month to $246....per month and YES due to the healthcare changes which took effect in january 2014.
    this seems really off to me and not because of Obama but because $246 a month just doesn't make any sense with or without insurance. i have paid about $100-$110 a month for test, hcg, and an ai and that was the cash price. makes me think that price would include bloods or something else.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    299

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2727018

    Quote Originally Posted by need2lift View Post
    this seems really off to me and not because of Obama but because $246 a month just doesn't make any sense with or without insurance. i have paid about $100-$110 a month for test, hcg, and an ai and that was the cash price. makes me think that price would include bloods or something else.
    U would have thought but yeah we both almost shit! But no from my knowledge it was just his regimen...

    Damn would be nice to get test, hcg and ai for around $100!!!


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Similar Threads

  1. Bulk Price List !! I guarantee noone can give cheaper price
    By steroidforyou in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:02 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2013, 06:58 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums