• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gear has crashed

Juiced1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From what I know it is still ok but aside from running it under water is there any way to keep it looking smooth?
im not to sure why it does can anybody tell why ?

Sorry I meant I'm not to sure why it crashes can anybody tell me why?

Not sure what gear it is that crashed, but from my experience it is usually very high mg gear, or gear that has been exposed to very low temps that crashes. I recently received some 400 mg supertest from my favorite source and it looked like it had stalactites in the bottom of the vial. I warmed it up slowly by wrapping it in a heating pad on medium for about 2 hours. The compound went back into suspension and has stayed that way for about 2 weeks now with no problems. I have pinned about 4mls from it and there is nothing wrong with the compound. So, if you trust the source that you got it from to provide quality gear, I would warm it up and absolutely use it.

is it test cyp? that is pretty common esp with the type of winter we had this year

just stick it in the microwave for 10 seconds and shake it. depends how bad it is. i usually do it 2 to three times

Drop a vent pin in it and put it in the oven at 200 for about 10 min. Pull it out carefully and swirl it around, this will reanimate it. how long it stays in suspension is anyone's guess but hopefully you only have to do it once

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Nice thanks guys it is tren E and the weird thing is is it only happened to one bottle out of several testE trenE deca EQ never used source before but did a lot of research and all was g2g I've used stuff that has crashed before with no prob I was just wondering why this would happen and it can't be the weather which is what customer service said because only one out of a dozen crashed

email your source a photo.
If they're a good source they should offer to replace it for you (most likely with your next order if they're not domestic).
Nah they just said it froze it's fine I'm still going to use not a big deal just curious more than anything

ya you need to buy gear that is gmp, ccc, ged, pcp certified

this has nothing to do with GMP gear lol.. I have 5 bottles of watson that is 100% legit and it crashed when i left it in my car. The best gear I have ever ran in my life is stuff that has crashed.

ya you need to buy gear that is gmp, ccc, ged, pcp certified

futureMrO,

This post is not meant to flame you in any way.
It is not aimed at anyone you may rep for or do business with.
It is aimed at getting "companies" to offer real, verifiable proof to back up claims they make.

Do these "pharmacies" selling gmp, pcp, ccc, ged certified gear sell Trenbolone, Boldenone or any other substance that has never been approved for use in humans in any country in the world?
If so, I would question any "certification" the claim to have. What consumer protection agency or government entity from any nation would put a stamp of approval on a substance that is illegal in their own country? Not to mention illegal to export to other countries.
Anyone can put a photo of a smiling Asian guy in a lab coat on their homepage. Doesn't make it a genuine "lab."

No names are mentioned. It's not posted in a sponsor forum. This is not intended to bash any sponsors if any fall into the above mentioned category. Please don't think that.
But do think about what I said.

The best "stamp of approval" any of these gear sources could ever have is the word of mouth from satisfied customers on these boards. There are plenty of those and that's what we focus on prior to deciding what to buy and who to buy it from. Just like the feedback scores on eBay.

Claiming certification and approval by government agencies is dubious at best because an email or phone call to those agencies will reveal the truth. Claims of purity or "best available" mean nothing without proof.
Show me the mass spec and an amino acid analysis. Show me a date and time stamped video of your manufacturing "lab" in action. If you're "certified" and "approved" in your country then you can operate "above ground" and showing us your operation in action shouldn't be a problem because you have nothing to hide.

I agree with jay_steel...any gear can crash. I stored Watson in the fridge when my AC was out for a week a few years back (got to 94 degrees in the house) it crashed but the cold is better for it than the heat.

No I am not on crack and this is not a meltdown. If what I'm saying doesn't make sense, please let me know.
A mod can delete my post if they feel it's inappropriate.

I have dealt with many of IMFs sponsors. I am not bashing anyone.

futureMrO,

This post is not meant to flame you in any way.
It is not aimed at anyone you may rep for or do business with.
It is aimed at getting "companies" to offer real, verifiable proof to back up claims they make.

Do these "pharmacies" selling gmp, pcp, ccc, ged certified gear sell Trenbolone, Boldenone or any other substance that has never been approved for use in humans in any country in the world?
If so, I would question any "certification" the claim to have. What consumer protection agency or government entity from any nation would put a stamp of approval on a substance that is illegal in their own country? Not to mention illegal to export to other countries.
Anyone can put a photo of a smiling Asian guy in a lab coat on their homepage. Doesn't make it a genuine "lab."

No names are mentioned. It's not posted in a sponsor forum. This is not intended to bash any sponsors if any fall into the above mentioned category. Please don't think that.
But do think about what I said.

The best "stamp of approval" any of these gear sources could ever have is the word of mouth from satisfied customers on these boards. There are plenty of those and that's what we focus on prior to deciding what to buy and who to buy it from. Just like the feedback scores on eBay.

Claiming certification and approval by government agencies is dubious at best because an email or phone call to those agencies will reveal the truth. Claims of purity or "best available" mean nothing without proof.
Show me the mass spec and an amino acid analysis. Show me a date and time stamped video of your manufacturing "lab" in action. If you're "certified" and "approved" in your country then you can operate "above ground" and showing us your operation in action shouldn't be a problem because you have nothing to hide.

I agree with jay_steel...any gear can crash. I stored Watson in the fridge when my AC was out for a week a few years back (got to 94 degrees in the house) it crashed but the cold is better for it than the heat.

No I am not on crack and this is not a meltdown. If what I'm saying doesn't make sense, please let me know.
A mod can delete my post if they feel it's inappropriate.

I have dealt with many of IMFs sponsors. I am not bashing anyone.

Clearly all the non gmp gears have rendered your brain inoperable. This is the internet!! you cant put stuff thats not true on the internet. Haven't you seen the commercials??:coffee:

Clearly all the non gmp gears have rendered your brain inoperable. This is the internet!! you cant put stuff thats not true on the internet. Haven't you seen the commercials??:coffee:

thats basically what he said unless i read it wrong. That any one can make a pretty site claim they are GMP and pass it along as if they are. I have seen guys claim they are GMP with cartoon characters on their bottles lol with paper labels. Who ever fell for that is an idiot.

I have never once in my life seen pharm cyp crash even when I put it in the freezer overnight.

I have never once in my life seen pharm cyp crash even when I put it in the freezer overnight.

happens all the time where i work. We have to send back tons of cyp because it freezes on the way during shipping and crashes. Well gear doesnt freeze but freezing weather. The Dr.'s will either just toss it or ship it back. Some take the loss because they dont want to deal with shipping drugs back and just dispose of it. I just think fuck I will save it.

You can even google crashed watson test cyp and find pictures and threads about it.

happens all the time where i work. We have to send back tons of cyp because it freezes on the way during shipping and crashes. Well gear doesnt freeze but freezing weather. The Dr.'s will either just toss it or ship it back. Some take the loss because they dont want to deal with shipping drugs back and just dispose of it. I just think fuck I will save it.

You can even google crashed watson test cyp and find pictures and threads about it.
Oh, I know. I have read the reports but I have never once in 26 years had pharm cyp crash. I live in a very cold climate during the winter and I get all my meds delivered by mail. I was curious a few years back so I decided to put my Paddock vials in the freezer one night at 0 degrees F. and they were perfectly fine in the morning.

nice yeah we get them all the time. it could easily be bad batches idk. I just know i see it all the time here that they freeze. Pharm grade makes mistakes all the time too. What was it last year they had ecoli or something that was killing people in their test? Not watson but another brand.

I think there was a compounding pharm that made a bad batch that was killing people if memory serves.

seriously no one got that my post was a joke ? G.E.D ? p.c.p ? i guess i need to head back to anything goes :geewhiz:

seriously no one got that my post was a joke ? G.E.D ? p.c.p ? i guess i need to head back to anything goes :geewhiz:

I figured you may have been joking as "gmp" was the only I was familiarwith.
I think I just needed a rant.
Must be that time of the month...

I have to wash my eyes out with soap after visiting AG.

Back