• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Cycle

kabizkugu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys i am planning on running a cycle.At first i planned to run Test Cyp. 500mg EW / Tren E 200mg EW and EQ 400mg EW for 10 weeks and first 4 week 30mg Turinabol ED. But then i asked about it to a more experienced fellow from this forum and he told me doses are so low and time is also so short so he suggested me something like this;

Weeks 1-6 2.5ml/week (500 Test, 500 EQ, 250 Tren)
Weeks 7-14 3ml/week (600 Test, 600 EQ, 300 Tren)
Weeks 1-6 Turinabol 50mg/day
HCG 250IU E3D for the last 2 months of the cycle

And PCT (start it 3 weeks after last injection) for 6 weeks:
Nolva 20/20/20/10/10/10
Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

Sooooo what you guys think ? Any opinions?

looks like a decent run. Plan on getting stronger and leaner. Only improvement would be to stretch it out for 20 weeks for the EQ effects.

Man i would love to but budget you know .. I calculated everything i normally studying for this cycle i worked for 1.5 month part time to be able to afford my nutrition,supplements,bloodwork and other expenses

Man i would love to but budget you know .. I calculated everything i normally studying for this cycle i worked for 1.5 month part time to be able to afford my nutrition,supplements,bloodwork and other expenses

Wow, that is one of the best newb posts I've seen.
Planned the cycle and post cycle including labs and supps, not just the gear.
Reps for that.

Cycle looks solid. Keep us informed.

Wow, that is one of the best newb posts I've seen.
Planned the cycle and post cycle including labs and supps, not just the gear.
Reps for that.

Cycle looks solid. Keep us informed.
When i get my hands on gear i am going to post also pics. Maybe i can even think about writing a log :)

When i get my hands on gear i am going to post also pics. Maybe i can even think about writing a log :)

Definitely log it. One more recommendation, If you can, just save the EQ until you can get more then run a Test C/EQ cycle. In my opinion you will see awesome results on Test/Tren.

The gear I am going to run is mix so there is no possibility to save it for later ..

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile g?nderildi

And also I rather run it all together because of my appetite issues .. Not so experienced but I heard EQ has positive and tren has negative effects on appetite so I am seeing it kind of compensation .. Or am I wrong ?

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile g?nderildi

Not sure about Tren E, but my appetite was voracious on Tren A. Once you're into the game for awhile just run different compounds and see what they do for you. You're off to a good start.

Man i hope that i will have that voracious appetite too. I have so much money to spend on food :DD

Back