• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prohormones

SUPER-DMZ Rx 3.0- Pro-Anabolic Triple Complex

The Most Powerful Triple Stack Designer on the Market!

SDMZ3.jpg

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass
- Increases Strength & Power
- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)
- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)
- No Bloating or Water Retention

SUPERDMZFACTS.jpg

IronMagLabs Super-DMZ RX 3.0 is a powerhouse designer blend unlike any other that will illicit the most amazing and rapid gains in lean body mass, strength and sheer power.

Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 is a newly formulated anabolic "Mass & Hardening Stack" engineered and designed to increase, sustain, and strengthen muscularity via multiple pathways. Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 incorporates a combination of three synergistic pro-anabolic compounds that target multiple receptor sites resulting in dry gains, harder/leaner muscle, and increased vascularity from one workout to the next. Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 will help increase lean muscle mass and strength and take you to the next level like no other LEGAL product on the market! This product was designed for ultimate versatility!

It's super strong but you can cut or bulk on it. Nutrition will largely drive the goal but Super-DMZ RX 3.0 will facilitate reaching that goal quicker than nutrition and training alone.

We also designed this product for both advanced and newer users of designers. Advanced users may use 2 caps daily in divided doses and get an amazing blend equaling 60 mg of strong anabolics. New users may take 1 cap daily resulting in 30 mg of strong anabolics daily. No matter your experience level with designers, Super-DMZ RX 3.0 may be utilized by adjusting daily capsule consumption.

Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 Ingredients:

Dymethazine
dimethazine.png
Dymethazine was a prescribed anabolic at one time therefore we have human trials in which this steroid was used. This compound has been around since 1962 when it was presented in the literature. Early on it was sold under the Roxilon brand name. Dimethazine is basically an oral Masterone (drostanolone propionate). Published reports indicate that Dimethazine possesses an androgenic rating of 96 and an anabolic rating of 210. Dimethazine is a strong anabolic compound that adds lean body mass rapidly. Furthermore it seems to possess little to no estrogenic or progestational activity.

Methylstenbolone
methyl-sten.png
Methylstenbolone possesses an androgenic rating of 170 and a whopping anabolic rating of 660. Research dating back to the mid 1960's proves that Methylstenbolone has a greater muscle building effect than Anadrol or Dianabol mg to mg. Methylstenbolone is an active and orally-bioavailable DHT-derived compound that resists metabolic breakdown. As a result, Methylstenbolone has a long acting pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency. It does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are unlikely.

Alpha-1
A1.jpg
Alpha-1 is a methylated version of 1-AD and also has a significant conversion to the exceedingly strong but banned Methyl 1-Testosterone (M1T). M1T was arguably one of the most powerful designer steroids to ever hit the OTC market. Therefore, Alpha-1 possesses two distinct and powerful anabolic pathways that will produce rapid and profound gains in muscle mass and power.

idk about that dmz stuff, i took that and some h4h and now i have purple bumps all over my butthole

PHF is supposed to be coming out some with designer/PH oils. desoxytestosterone acetate, trestolone acetate and enanthate, and an unmethylated epi are in the works I believe.

idk about that dmz stuff, i took that and some h4h and now i have purple bumps all over my butthole

I think that issue is caused by a injection of Warriorblaze....the bumps dont go away unless you see daCptn...stat..

PHF is supposed to be coming out some with designer/PH oils. desoxytestosterone acetate, trestolone acetate and enanthate, and an unmethylated epi are in the works I believe.

currently sold out of MENT. sucks.

IML Gear Cream!
isn't trest the active of MENT? guys over there love that shit but it's kinda rich for my blood. I'll stick to test.

edit: nvm went full retard for a second.

man i'm going to watch that really close. when it's back in stock i want me some.

i know a source for ready-to-go injectable MENT and they were asking close to a bill for a 10ml @ 100mg/ml.

PH's suck.......Worse for ur health........Real Gear FTW!!!!

I think that issue is caused by a injection of Warriorblaze....the bumps dont go away unless you see daCptn...stat..
i saw the captn but all he did was give me rohypnol and after that i remember waking up with a sore anus ?

IML Gear Cream!
Nope, I never said that.

You said PH's suck, that is what I was calling ignorance.

www.IronMagLabs.com

Prince,
If I may, I havenever tried any prohormones but I have heard that the DMZ makes you lethargic. Now when I have used var it did the same thing to me. I heard DMZ 2.0 does not have that effect? Can you shed some light on this? Just to clarify I do believe that prohormones work just do not want to try something and feel like I want to sleep all day....lol

Nope, I never said that.

You said PH's suck, that is what I was calling ignorance.

www.IronMagLabs.com

I just had a bad experience with Tren Xtreme when it was on the the market...It was a knee jerk response......TrenX did provide results but my liver suffered.....Shoulda pounded more Milk Thistle...

Prince,
If I may, I havenever tried any prohormones but I have heard that the DMZ makes you lethargic. Now when I have used var it did the same thing to me. I heard DMZ 2.0 does not have that effect? Can you shed some light on this? Just to clarify I do believe that prohormones work just do not want to try something and feel like I want to sleep all day....lol
You must stay very well hydrated on strong oral steroids. Also avoid liver stressing compounds like alcohol and acetaminophen. If your urine is not clear you are not drinking enough fluids. I also use Advanced Cycle Support every day of the year to add the needed anti oxidants that provide organ support.

You must stay very well hydrated on strong oral steroids. Also avoid liver stressing compounds like alcohol and acetaminophen. If your urine is not clear you are not drinking enough fluids. I also use Advanced Cycle Support every day of the year to add the needed anti oxidants that provide organ support.
So doing this would make me feel less lethargic? Not trying to argue just want clarification, sorry if it is kind of a newbie question.....

So doing this would make me feel less lethargic? Not trying to argue just want clarification, sorry if it is kind of a newbie question.....
Lethargy can be caused by all kinds of things but the most common is lack of sleep and partying. Also guys hit the gym full speed when starting a cycle and that usually causes quite a bit of exhaustion. Lethargy may also be caused by liver stress so keeping your liver protected and your body well hydrated is critical on orals. Anyway, no idea what is causing your lethargy as too many factors come into play but I doubt real Anavar would cause it unless you had a stressed out liver.

The internet has almost caused a hypochondria of sorts. We never had these issues decades ago in the gym. Guys trained hard, took high doses including orals and trained like beasts. Now every 5th thread is how someone got hemorrhoids or headaches from steroids. Its amazing how people think steroids can cause colds or the flu. Not saying you are doing this but its very common to blame steroids when they have zero to do with a guys symptoms.

Most likely you are just a pussy.

LMAO....Thanks for the explanation tranny....j/k...awesome transformation btw....

I used DMZ 2.0 and it was awesome for strength gains. As far as lethargy goes, I have a theory that that when your bulking the higher calorie intake makes you tired, much like after thanksgiving dinner, but if you eat like that everyday it must compound that effect, but people immediately blame the steriods as the culprit

Back