• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IML Super DMZ 3.0 Log/Review

_LG_

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Product arrived today. I said fuck it and popped two. I plan on taking two per day til their gone. I'm currently running 200 mg test e and 700 mg tren a with 1 mg arimidex eod. My calories are slightly above maintenance. I train at least 3 days per week, push, pull, legs. Cardio on the same days. I'll post up my routine and macros tomorrow.

Macro profile for non training days.
uploadfromtaptalk1393080204304.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1393080218112.jpg
Carbs all come from raw unpasteurized milk and organic veggies.

Training day macros
uploadfromtaptalk1393080286491.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1393080300959.jpg

My main meal of the day is at noon. This week has been 1.2lbs chicken breast and 1.1 lb broccoli.
uploadfromtaptalk1393080397061.jpg
Next week is 1.4lbs gf beef liver and 1 lb mushroom and onions.
Next training isn't until Tuesday morning.

Nice still waiting on mine

I see I will start mine march 5th mardi gra here so liquor will be flowing.But ash Wednesday is balls to the wall

Felt good in the Gym this morning, can't say I noticed any Difference but it's hard to say this early.
Incline bench 6 x 12 10 8 6 4 3
Bb jammer 6 x 10 10 8 8 6 6
Cable crossovers 6 x 10
Reverse flyes 6 x 12
Tri pushdown 6 fail
Rope pushdown 6 fail
Decline bench close grip burnout.

Woke up with plans for a pull day, but my upper body was very tight, so I hit legs instead.
Leg extensions 4 x 8
Squats 6 x 10
Sldl 4 x 8
Seated calf raises 6 x 12
Not sure if it's the dmz but I've had some acid reflux the past couple of days. Other than that, no sides.

Pull day
45 hypers with plate 6 x 10
Bb rows 6 x 8
Deads 6 x 6
Pulldowns 6 x 12
Face pulls 4 x 10
Ez curls 6 x 8
Cable curls lots

Pumps are awesome. Still getting acid reflux but it's no big deal. Strength still climbing.
I weighed 237 when I started, forgot to mention. So far so good.

LG,
Count me in to follow you. I just started yesterday with 3.0 and started logging it here today. I noticed you got some acid reflux also. Do you normally get heartburn?
Keep posting. Let us know how its going.

LG,
Count me in to follow you. I just started yesterday with 3.0 and started logging it here today. I noticed you got some acid reflux also. Do you normally get heartburn?
Keep posting. Let us know how its going.

No, never. Couple antacids and lifes good. No other sides
:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
Push today. Excellent pump, great workout.
Exact same workout as my last push routine. Except I added some lateral raises. Acid reflux is subsiding. Strength is awesome. Loving this so far.

Nearing the end of week 2 now things should be fire'n off on all cylinders.

I noticed the heartburn went away after about 2 weeks

Nice Macro profile charts

Heartburn is gone. This dmz3 is boosting strength like tren. Made several trips to the dumbbell rack this morning to get bigger weight. Pulled this morning, feeling strong as shiite. Typical pull day plus six sets of db pullovers.

Thank you for the log brother, KILL IT!

Heartburn is gone. This dmz3 is boosting strength like tren. Made several trips to the dumbbell rack this morning to get bigger weight. Pulled this morning, feeling strong as shiite. Typical pull day plus six sets of db pullovers.

Nice!!!

Missed leg day last week due to work. In a patheTic attempt to make up for it I did several hundred bw squats though. Pushed today. There has been a large increase in my weight capacity. I was surprised several times today with how easy the weight moved. I think the next couple weeks are going to get better. Still getting the reflex occasionally, but no big deal anymore. So far very pleased.

Been busy this week, for work outs in though. Still stronger. More and more water is becoming necessary. I'll log better next week.

IML Gear Cream!
Monday, stopped in for cardio calves and abs. Quick one.
Tuesday, push. My strength is very high for me. Weights are flying. Muscles popping. Had to add some preworkout carbs though, in heavys advice. Getting morning stomach issues. Dmz3 Is no joke. Very potent stuff.
Today, shoulder pain this morning, so I hit legs. Fucking incredible pump, almost painful. I didn't squat because my shoulder hurt holding the bar. Tried some hip thrusts for the first time. Awesome workout.

Yea this stuff is potent I feel like im on a superdose of superdrol.

That gym aggression and stamina blew my mind on SuperDMZ 3.0

SDMZ 3.0 was designed to be the BULLDOZER of designers. This product easily blows away all other oral anabolics.

Have fun brother and stay safe!

Usually a day off today, but I woke up early sweating so I headed in. Shoulder bothered me on a few lifts so I just did what I could. Which turned out to be a lot more than I expected. Basically did full body other than front and rear delts. Still going strong. Carbed up and my body appreciated it. Felt awesome.

I love that sexy carb feeling

Looking forward to your final review on SDMZ 3.0 brother!

Thanks!

Pull day Friday, killed it again. Strength is awesome, fats down, vascularity up. Very pleased. Popped the last two yesterday, will report back in a few.

Back