• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can we get some fucking definition

you're skinny and well defined which is good coming back from any type of invasive surgery

Thanks man. I had no idea how taxing it would be. Energy levels were way down for a while after, even though my body was healing rapidly. Your immune system can take a hit also so for a good while it felt like i was constantly on the verge of getting a cold. It sucked, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, not even KOS. :daydream:

By surgery he actually meant prison.. GICH!

Ummm it is rare that people are sent to prison for only several months, I probably would have served my time in the county jail. But naa, I've been in the prison/jail a bunch for work but I have been lucky enough not to have gone there as a customer.... In this country.

lol...i listen to you fuckin niggers call each other nigger all day...on the radio...at work...in the gym

That's just dandy, but my point was that you opened that door, not me. Whether you hear people say it or not is irrelevant as to the opportunity to get personal being brought on by you. It's like in court, if one side wants to bring up an issue that is inadmissible, but the other side happens to bring it up during direct examination (or in any other matter), then it becomes a topic that can be discussed/attacked. I have rules I go by, I leave personal shit and family out of the equation until the other side presents the opportunity. Then it's Mexican mafia style, everybody is subject to be euthanized. Do you have any pets?

It's nothing personal though brother, I still love you as a fellow human being, I just hate your character. I'm proud of your physical progress, I just want you to feed your intellect a little more because you could actually be a good person, not just 230 lbs of meat.

im an awesome annoying dude

the internet isnt even 2 dimensional representation of person...but most people are flat in real life

oh and because he is a typical dumb nigger

probly

hes black

He's a moo-slum. A while back, he got all ass hurt on me because I was "disrespecting" Allah. Judging by his extreme frail body, it looks like Allah and Mohammed only allow him to work out once/week. :coffee:

He's a moo-slum. A while back, he got all ass hurt on me because I was "disrespecting" Allah. Judging by his extreme frail body, it looks like Allah and Mohammed only allow him to work out once/week. :coffee:

Another brain dead religious arsehole then :coffee:

Not a muslim, I don't believe in fairy tales period. Plus, you're a government employee, how does that government tit feel in your mouth? Just like moma's huh?

Ill give you guys some stats.

In July 2013 I had invasive emergency surgery that kept me from eating for a few months. I suffered a 30lbs loss.
Since then I have managed to gain back 10 lbs while lowering my BF%.
This I do on 2 meals a day and a workout routine that consists of one workout every 8-10 days that last for a good 15 minutes.
I fast for a period of 24 hours about every 10 days.
No supplements, no carbohydrates.
I wonder what a couple of cycles would do to me...

Weight loss or gain, the fact is that you're okay and g2g now, bro. You can and most likely will gain the weight back.
But don't knock us moderate lifters. I, myself, lost 40 pounds on the Krispy Kreme Diet. LOL

KRISPY-KREME-DOUGHNUTS-OPEN.jpg

I wanna see your tits DJ!

Back