• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can we get some fucking definition

Gissurjon

Regular user
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went away for a while, came back, and guess what. You guys are still fat (and some ugly) and are still lying to yourselves that eating that garbage is ok because you are bulking. How long are you going to bulk buddy? Because at this point you are chronically fat.

Gluten free is for me....:shooter:

Somebody has been dieting......

I went away for a while, came back, and guess what. You guys are still fat (and some ugly) and are still lying to yourselves that eating that garbage is ok because you are bulking. How long are you going to bulk buddy? Because at this point you are chronically fat.

this should clear that sand issue right up for you bro.....

attachment.php

fat, hairy, pale, non-GICH, doesntevenliftbro.com
:coffee: <= 'coffee'

i dont even workout

I'm small and weak. I need all the bulk I can get.

I ate a McDonalds quarter pounder with cheese and fries with a coke today. Came home and ate a giant Snickers bar.

Here's a pic of me today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2-22-2014-set3ac.jpg
    2-22-2014-set3ac.jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 208
IML Gear Cream!
I ate a McDonalds quarter pounder with cheese and fries with a coke today. Came home and ate a giant Snickers bar.

Here's a pic of me today.

attachment.php
Lol NICE! What the fuck is making you so vascular? Clen? Peps? Do tell

lol...you are little as fuck

once you posted a vid...there was a fat girl in the vid...shewas bigger than you

Lol NICE! What the fuck is making you so vascular? Clen? Peps? Do tell
I get vascular when I lose body fat. The leaner I get the more they show.

^^^^^ im almost that black ................... just saying

lmao Mr. I'm 60 And Dont Train But I Troll BB Forums

Nice try, pull a picture from 2009 to make what point? That I used to be fat and nasty like you guys? That's exactly the point, I stopped wanting to be a slob and am now criticizing you fat fucks for still being weak minded.

I ate a McDonalds quarter pounder with cheese and fries with a coke today. Came home and ate a giant Snickers bar. Here's a pic of me today.
attachment.php
Pretty impressive sir.

lmao Mr. I'm 60 And Dont Train But I Troll BB Forums

I like my bottom's to be a little on the fat side for comfort purposes that's why I troll here......:coffee:

you busy friday night?

Back