IronMag Research Chems

FREE Finesteride

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

FREE Finesteride

Well almost. To make a long story short, my daughter's Dermatologist told me how to get 16 months worth of Pharmacy finesteride for $27. He gave me a script for 5 mg./day for a 1 month supply. I already knew he was going to say cut them in 4 pieces to equal 1.25 mg. a day. So this now turned into a 4 month supply. Then the best part. He said go to Walmart and DON'T use insurance. The script is $9. The Dermatologist's friend, from another pharmacy, told him about this because he said his pharmacy paid $89 WHOLESALE for their finesteride and that Walmart was burying them. They are apparently doing this at a loss to get people to use the pharmacy. I just went there and it worked. No more guessing about whether I got real shit or not. I'm going to post this in the Research Chemical section as well, to spread the word.
    Last edited by G3; 02-22-2014 at 03:53 PM.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by G3 View Post
    Well almost. To make a long story short, my daughter's Dermatologist told me how to get 16 months worth of Pharmacy finesteride for $27. He gave me a script for 5 mg./day for a 1 month supply. I already knew he was going to say cut them in 4 pieces to equal 1.25 mg. a day. So this now turned into a 4 month supply. Then the best part. He said go to Walmart and DON'T use insurance. The script is $9. The Dermatologist's friend, from another pharmacy, told him about this because he said his pharmacy paid $89 WHOLESALE for their finesteride and that Walmart was burying them. They are apparently doing this at a loss to get people to use the pharmacy. I just went there and it worked. No more guessing about whether I got real shit or not. I'm going to post this in the Research Chemical section as well, to spread the word.
    be smart and make big stock if you need it and see exp date..but i am sure you can use it also later

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post
    be smart and make big stock if you need it and see exp date..but i am sure you can use it also later
    I agree before they get smart and stop doing it. Sorry about spelling Finasteride wrong. I do it all the time