Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Little story about AAS n00bs

Rep Points

Little story about AAS n00bs

So today my buddy says he's pissed that he doesn't look any different after running 600mg prop, & 500mg deca for 12 weeks; it was all M's stuff btw;

He goes, "dude that shit was definitely bunk AF"; "I don't look any different, I want my $$$ back";

I replied with, "well, did you gain any weight?, did you measure your body parts?, how did you eat/train?"

He goes, "Pinning was hurting to much, so I only did it every 2-3 days, & I ate the usual stuff, like denny's, micky-d's etc..."; he said "ya I gained 18-20 Ibs, but I literally don't look any different in the mirror"

This fucking retard ate bullsh*t all day, drank energy drinks for his primary fluid intake, trained 'decent', gained 18-20 pounds, & he seriously thinks it's bunk because he doesn't look any bigger to himself; he said "dude if it was real, I'd be as big as you, I want my effing money back";

Now, do you see this plague of a problem surfacing amongst this ignorant generation of retarded human beings?

God damn, if you don't have all your ducks in a row, you aren't going to look impressive....he probably gained fat/water with maybe 10% of the weight being muscle tissue; he did nothing, took it wrong, didn't take deca long enough, gained 20 Ibs, & he thinks it's bunk; f*ck you AAS n00bs, you stupid little flies buzzing in my ears about your lack of gains, stop pinning gear, & start pinning drain cleaner;

You can't get solid reviews on UGL's because idiots like him have the stupidest disappointment stories to tell, that are polluting the knowledge sources regarding dark side of bodybuilding.

Why would M toss out bunk supps when it's not even expensive to make... if you want a real review, ask someone here who has some god damn experience, & legitimate knowledge.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Rep Points

Lol funny but true story

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

agreed
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I see this shit all the time. I can grow and look different off of 500mg/ew of test e still. People these days literally think they should look like Arnold after 1 cycle while eating fast food and drinking beer everyday.

Rep Points

lmaoooo only time i dont gain weight is when im runnning T3 BUT THEN AGAION IM GETTING RIPPED AS SHIT!!! MLG G2G

Rep Points

couldn't have said it better! fucken same shit with noobs in my gym it drives me crazy

Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

One shot of Test E...instant results.

CEM Products materials are intended for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen...It's the dead nigger in my garage!...Jimmie Dimmick

Rep Points

I have my own version of this same story... People are fucking stupid!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just hate stupid ppl in the past two months one guy bought gear online not sure where but I had to show him how to do glute
    shot he did it once said fuck it dropped the test e took dbol only and dont even go to thr gym at all . other guy weights around 260 he probably has 30 +% bf and hits the gym for 30 min eod and wants to run test and deca thinking he will get huge his diet is nothing but fast food.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raven04 View Post
    I just hate stupid ppl in the past two months one guy bought gear online not sure where but I had to show him how to do glute
    shot he did it once said fuck it dropped the test e took dbol only and dont even go to thr gym at all . other guy weights around 260 he probably has 30 +% bf and hits the gym for 30 min eod and wants to run test and deca thinking he will get huge his diet is nothing but fast food.

Hahahah ain't that the truth; P*ssys can't even pin... lolol my friends say it hurts to bad to pin ED lol come on now, find a different f*cking sport;

I've pinned all over my body with pins up to 20g so it's funny to hear how most people are too scared to even jab themselves with a 25g, or hell, even a slin pin;

What is this constant obsession with dbol only cycles?? People are convinced arnold won mr.O 7x taking 3 10mg tabs of dbol a day....

My friends are so god damn hopeless, they cry to me for advice, & I tell em to use the internet, & "f*cking research it yourself";
    Most of em have to have someone pin them... those are the little girls who wouldn't last two seconds in real Pro BBing, where they'd be pinning grams/synthol/nolitil+lidocaine/etc.etc.etc. ED
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously

Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    Hahahah ain't that the truth; P*ssys can't even pin...
    For those who can't pin...Testosterone Suppositories are the way to go...

"I can't pin, it hurts to bad, wah, wah, wah"

Dude, close your legs, I can see your vagina from here!
    CEM Products materials are intended for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen...It's the dead nigger in my garage!...Jimmie Dimmick

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hahahah ain't that the truth; P*ssys can't even pin... lolol my friends say it hurts to bad to pin ED lol come on now, find a different f*cking sport;

I've pinned all over my body with pins up to 20g so it's funny to hear how most people are too scared to even jab themselves with a 25g, or hell, even a slin pin;

What is this constant obsession with dbol only cycles?? People are convinced arnold won mr.O 7x taking 3 10mg tabs of dbol a day....

My friends are so god damn hopeless, they cry to me for advice, & I tell em to use the internet, & "f*cking research it yourself";
    Most of em have to have someone pin them... those are the little girls who wouldn't last two seconds in real Pro BBing, where they'd be pinning grams/synthol/nolitil+lidocaine/etc.etc.etc. ED
    Ya I got into a argument with a kid saying he gets his shit from legalsteroids.com and it's legit funny tho the dumbass thinks he's hulk and swollen cause this Decca pill and tren pill is super strong haha.I honestly think ppl are getting lazier and dumber. could be bad when I start mh tren cycle next week might rip his head off and throw him in the dumpster

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

that's perfect I might have to send that to him love it lol

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

here's a question that a guy told me that has never done steroids before or even heard of anything but test dbol and drol never heard of a aai or anything. but I guess supposably ppl that take hgh have a high chance of growing abnormal body parts like a extra toe and shit wow

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    One shot of Test E...instant results.

Who is this? Is this from some sort of strong woman competition?

Rep Points

never mind

Never mind it's danica patricks head on someone ellse lol

Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

It's Danica Patrick in a suit with a bunch of makeup and crap.
    Would you still bone her if she actually looked like that?

Rep Points

So today my buddy says he's pissed that he doesn't look any different after running 600mg prop, & 500mg deca for 12 weeks; it was all M's stuff btw;

He goes, "dude that shit was definitely bunk AF"; "I don't look any different, I want my $$$ back";

I replied with, "well, did you gain any weight?, did you measure your body parts?, how did you eat/train?"

He goes, "Pinning was hurting to much, so I only did it every 2-3 days, & I ate the usual stuff, like denny's, micky-d's etc..."; he said "ya I gained 18-20 Ibs, but I literally don't look any different in the mirror"

This fucking retard ate bullsh*t all day, drank energy drinks for his primary fluid intake, trained 'decent', gained 18-20 pounds, & he seriously thinks it's bunk because he doesn't look any bigger to himself; he said "dude if it was real, I'd be as big as you, I want my effing money back";

Now, do you see this plague of a problem surfacing amongst this ignorant generation of retarded human beings?

God damn, if you don't have all your ducks in a row, you aren't going to look impressive....he probably gained fat/water with maybe 10% of the weight being muscle tissue; he did nothing, took it wrong, didn't take deca long enough, gained 20 Ibs, & he thinks it's bunk; f*ck you AAS n00bs, you stupid little flies buzzing in my ears about your lack of gains, stop pinning gear, & start pinning drain cleaner;

You can't get solid reviews on UGL's because idiots like him have the stupidest disappointment stories to tell, that are polluting the knowledge sources regarding dark side of bodybuilding.

Why would M toss out bunk supps when it's not even expensive to make... if you want a real review, ask someone here who has some god damn experience, & legitimate knowledge.
    I personally have a much stricter criteria. for me to call someone a friend or buddy they definitely would not be an asshat. Might say hello to someone like that but wouldnt engage in conversation. Find some new friends.

Rep Points

I see this all the time at my gym with people I know. No amount of "consulting" has helped them and I've given up. Then they ask me how I do it and look good...duh. "Because I follow the advice I try to give you, lunkheads!"

i haven't had anyone blame the gear yet though. I tell them what to take to get a decent cycle, then they cut it back to like one bottle of test and that's it. And they try to haggle the price which is what really pisses me off!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AnabollicA View Post
    I see this all the time at my gym with people I know. No amount of "consulting" has helped them and I've given up. Then they ask me how I do it and look good...duh. "Because I follow the advice I try to give you, lunkheads!"

i haven't had anyone blame the gear yet though. I tell them what to take to get a decent cycle, then they cut it back to like one bottle of test and that's it. And they try to haggle the price which is what really pisses me off!
    Yea this kid always thinks all of his gear is bunk; He's just too lazy to even research one damn thing, so he always calls me asking stupid questions, & complaining about SOMETHING;

There is a reason I like to lift alone; just amplified headphones, pre-workout compounds, weights, & 20 gallons of water;
    lol no need to invite people who just start talking during every f*cking set, asking when dbol kicks in....

He also complains about pinning 2x a week....f*ggot.. I've been a pin cushion for like 8 months ED, or even 2x day;
    He only has pinned glutes, & he's bitching about pain? lol Try pinning your triceps, & shoulders repeatedly...