Sarms1.com


going to take advatange of bogo Gw log

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    going to take advatange of bogo Gw log






    up until about two weeks ago AAS was the one and only way for me to go. I dont know how but i stumbled across reading about Gw.... i think thats all that needs to be said lol. If this stuff is as good as they say for endurance and fat loss i need in on the action. so im going to give it a shot. I do alot of endurance training and will def be a good judge on how well it improves myself im pretty excited. I will def keep a weekly update. looking foward to some promising goodies!!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    24K's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neon Lights
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    5096329

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    up until about two weeks ago AAS was the one and only way for me to go. I dont know how but i stumbled across reading about Gw.... i think thats all that needs to be said lol. If this stuff is as good as they say for endurance and fat loss i need in on the action. so im going to give it a shot. I do alot of endurance training and will def be a good judge on how well it improves myself im pretty excited. I will def keep a weekly update. looking foward to some promising goodies!!
    you are making a very wise decision bro... you will see very quickly that GW is the ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE ENHANCER and the CARDARINE brand offered exclusively at sarms1 cannot be touched on quality... It is the best of the best... Dose it at 20 mg day... If you have any questions about it, let me know... You can run it up to 14 weeks... 1 bottle will last 30 days at 20 mg day...

  3. #3
    Registered User
    powerhouse212's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    662
    Rep Points
    8207659

    The stuff is amazing! best thing i got my hands on in along time.You wont be sorry.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    up until about two weeks ago AAS was the one and only way for me to go. I dont know how but i stumbled across reading about Gw.... i think thats all that needs to be said lol. If this stuff is as good as they say for endurance and fat loss i need in on the action. so im going to give it a shot. I do alot of endurance training and will def be a good judge on how well it improves myself im pretty excited. I will def keep a weekly update. looking foward to some promising goodies!!
    how long do you plan to stay on it?

    curious of your results...??

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    Ill prob run the 12 weeks the last bottle will be in time for my pct so dpuble benefits

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    Ill prob run the 12 weeks the last bottle will be in time for my pct so dpuble benefits
    your really going to like it by the 5/6wk mark.....shit really gets moving at that time frame.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    Just got it today took my first dose.... stuff taste like straigh rubbing alcohol ive been sober for some time so i was like wtf did i just take lol.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    powerhouse212's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ny
    Posts
    662
    Rep Points
    8207659

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    Just got it today took my first dose.... stuff taste like straigh rubbing alcohol ive been sober for some time so i was like wtf did i just take lol.
    will be following you bro. you gonna love the endurance effects right off the bat!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    imthat1guy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    4090665

    I'm definitely going to follow as well. Nice

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    I started stacking var at low dose 30mg and im already on prop for thw past month. I did a extra 20 min on cardio today 2 more miles then usual and could of kept it foing if I wasent getting bored lol

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    I started stacking var at low dose 30mg and im already on prop for thw past month. I did a extra 20 min on cardio today 2 more miles then usual and could of kept it foing if I wasent getting bored lol

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    Side effect from gw for.me as im on the toilet now. About a hour or two after doaing I have a explosion out my ass

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    Side effect from gw for.me as im on the toilet now. About a hour or two after doaing I have a explosion out my ass

  14. #14
    Registered User
    24K's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neon Lights
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    5096329

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    I started stacking var at low dose 30mg and im already on prop for thw past month. I did a extra 20 min on cardio today 2 more miles then usual and could of kept it foing if I wasent getting bored lol
    just wait bro... you are going to continue to build your vo2max and you will see your output just continue to increase each day... you are in for some great results...

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    So a full dropper is equal to 20mg?

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    ??

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    115
    Rep Points
    572754

    i was killing it with cardio was really not getting that tired lung wise. im getting out a good 4 miles in 35-40 mins and feel like i can do a wholeworkout afterr. but my lungs are alot better what i mean is even if i go fast and start breathing heavt im able to get my wind back alot quiker... starting thursday something happend i had horrible body aches and bad stomach pains and no energy i slepts for 15 hrs and called in sick for work. my stomach is still feeling weird its been kind hard to eat but hoping to get back in the gym soon by tommorow

  18. #18
    Registered User
    24K's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neon Lights
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    5096329

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    ??
    yes, thats correct

  19. #19
    Registered User
    24K's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Neon Lights
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    5096329

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    i was killing it with cardio was really not getting that tired lung wise. im getting out a good 4 miles in 35-40 mins and feel like i can do a wholeworkout afterr. but my lungs are alot better what i mean is even if i go fast and start breathing heavt im able to get my wind back alot quiker... starting thursday something happend i had horrible body aches and bad stomach pains and no energy i slepts for 15 hrs and called in sick for work. my stomach is still feeling weird its been kind hard to eat but hoping to get back in the gym soon by tommorow

    you are probably coming down with something... flu like symptoms... its not a side effect from gw...

  20. #20
    Registered User
    fizs#1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    116
    Rep Points
    10

    I haven't seen any www.sarms1.com logs with Osta or gw causing the flu.

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    10






    Quote Originally Posted by fizs#1 View Post
    I haven't seen any www.sarms1.com logs with Osta or gw causing the flu.
    yea, either have i.

Similar Threads

  1. Only the Best from EvolutionPeptides.com! BOGO and more...
    By evolutionpep in forum Evolution Peptides
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2014, 08:32 AM
  2. 2 day bogo sale is on!
    By dieseljimmy in forum Blueprint
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 01:45 PM
  3. 4-AD Bogo
    By OrbitNutrition in forum Orbit Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 05:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->