Sarms1.com

going to take advatange of bogo Gw log

Rep Points

going to take advatange of bogo Gw log

up until about two weeks ago AAS was the one and only way for me to go. I dont know how but i stumbled across reading about Gw.... i think thats all that needs to be said lol. If this stuff is as good as they say for endurance and fat loss i need in on the action. so im going to give it a shot. I do alot of endurance training and will def be a good judge on how well it improves myself im pretty excited. I will def keep a weekly update. looking foward to some promising goodies!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgame516 View Post
    up until about two weeks ago AAS was the one and only way for me to go. I dont know how but i stumbled across reading about Gw.... i think thats all that needs to be said lol. If this stuff is as good as they say for endurance and fat loss i need in on the action. so im going to give it a shot. I do alot of endurance training and will def be a good judge on how well it improves myself im pretty excited. I will def keep a weekly update. looking foward to some promising goodies!!
    you are making a very wise decision bro... you will see very quickly that GW is the ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE ENHANCER and the CARDARINE brand offered exclusively at sarms1 cannot be touched on quality... It is the best of the best... Dose it at 20 mg day... If you have any questions about it, let me know... You can run it up to 14 weeks... 1 bottle will last 30 days at 20 mg day...

Rep Points

The stuff is amazing! best thing i got my hands on in along time.You wont be sorry.

Rep Points

how long do you plan to stay on it?

curious of your results...??

Rep Points

Ill prob run the 12 weeks the last bottle will be in time for my pct so dpuble benefits

Rep Points

Ill prob run the 12 weeks the last bottle will be in time for my pct so dpuble benefits
    your really going to like it by the 5/6wk mark.....shit really gets moving at that time frame.

Rep Points

Just got it today took my first dose.... stuff taste like straigh rubbing alcohol ive been sober for some time so i was like wtf did i just take lol.

Rep Points

Just got it today took my first dose.... stuff taste like straigh rubbing alcohol ive been sober for some time so i was like wtf did i just take lol.
    will be following you bro. you gonna love the endurance effects right off the bat!

Rep Points

I'm definitely going to follow as well. Nice

Rep Points

I started stacking var at low dose 30mg and im already on prop for thw past month. I did a extra 20 min on cardio today 2 more miles then usual and could of kept it foing if I wasent getting bored lol

Rep Points

I started stacking var at low dose 30mg and im already on prop for thw past month. I did a extra 20 min on cardio today 2 more miles then usual and could of kept it foing if I wasent getting bored lol

Rep Points

Side effect from gw for.me as im on the toilet now. About a hour or two after doaing I have a explosion out my ass

Rep Points

Side effect from gw for.me as im on the toilet now. About a hour or two after doaing I have a explosion out my ass

Rep Points

just wait bro... you are going to continue to build your vo2max and you will see your output just continue to increase each day... you are in for some great results...

Rep Points

So a full dropper is equal to 20mg?

Rep Points

??

Rep Points

i was killing it with cardio was really not getting that tired lung wise. im getting out a good 4 miles in 35-40 mins and feel like i can do a wholeworkout afterr. but my lungs are alot better what i mean is even if i go fast and start breathing heavt im able to get my wind back alot quiker... starting thursday something happend i had horrible body aches and bad stomach pains and no energy i slepts for 15 hrs and called in sick for work. my stomach is still feeling weird its been kind hard to eat but hoping to get back in the gym soon by tommorow

Rep Points

??
    yes, thats correct

Rep Points

i was killing it with cardio was really not getting that tired lung wise. im getting out a good 4 miles in 35-40 mins and feel like i can do a wholeworkout afterr. but my lungs are alot better what i mean is even if i go fast and start breathing heavt im able to get my wind back alot quiker... starting thursday something happend i had horrible body aches and bad stomach pains and no energy i slepts for 15 hrs and called in sick for work. my stomach is still feeling weird its been kind hard to eat but hoping to get back in the gym soon by tommorow

you are probably coming down with something... flu like symptoms... its not a side effect from gw...

Rep Points

I haven't seen any www.sarms1.com logs with Osta or gw causing the flu.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fizs#1 View Post
    I haven't seen any www.sarms1.com logs with Osta or gw causing the flu.
    yea, either have i.