• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

low test / high anabolics

futureMrO

AG is my home
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i know a lot of people like to run high tren and low test but how about other anabolics like say high npp low test? somewhere in the range of 450 - 500mgs of npp a week and 250 - 300 mgs of test a week ?

It's a great recomp cycle. You can grow and stay lean/grow leaner incredibly well. 700mg is great. 1g is nuts. I ran 700-1000mg and 200-225 test and it was phenomenal. Same with tren. Ran 175mg test 425mg tren and it was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard a reason why you could run low test high EQ either

Running NPP that high with low test may cause your sex to drop off the map. Everyone is different but keep in mind the normal. 2:1 recommendation to test : deca NPP is more potent per mg than deca per mg and it is much faster acting. EQ can be run higher than test no problem because it is test based. I have been considering running primo really high and keeping test low so we will see how that works out. Should be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
www.tgbsupplements.com

i know a lot of people like to run high tren and low test but how about other anabolics like say high npp low test? somewhere in the range of 450 - 500mgs of npp a week and 250 - 300 mgs of test a week ?

Well for one thing; if you like getting laid, after about week (3), it isn't going to happen for you. I love the way NPP makes me feel at 300-400mgs a week(Conan the Barbarian), but my wife really hates what it does to my dick, and so do I... When I run NPP, I have to run Test-Cypionate at around twice the dose of NPP just to be able to bang... The last time I was running them at an even dose my wife got a new "outfit"; asked me to come upstairs mid-day, and damn she looked good, a solid (9), ready to rock and in heat... I got about 30-40 strokes in and then my cock went as lame as an SNL skit... I was frustrated, she was pissed, and I had more than an ear full of shit for my non-performance along with the whole, "Are you fucking cheating on me with; insert (co-worker/female friend/neighbor here)???" Fuckin' A, never again will I run NPP without doubling the test dose of at least 2/1... That said my strength and muscles grow bigger than the current National Deficit on NPP, just makes the little guy basically impotent. Hope this helps OP...

Back