Cemproducts.com

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


HGH and IGF-1

Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: HGH and IGF-1

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    8383830

    HGH and IGF-1

    When using HGH and IGF-1 des together would you not want to dose the IGF-1 as high as normal because HGH raises IGF-1 levels by itself. Another article said that 40-50mcg every workout day is a good range for IGF-1 for extended use . What I'm worried about is too much igf-1 making my intestine Grow too much and if this dosage is acceptable. Let's just say HGH is 5iu ED


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    71
    Rep Points
    183877

    This is what i am currently doing and seeing EXCELLENT results.
    wake up and take 3ius of hgh, take another 3ius early afternoon. Then take 100mcg IGF-1 DES bilaterally preworkout, 200 MGF Post, and 100 mcg before bed. I cant say its all because of that stuff bc im currently running a shitload of anabolics. but gains are solid and fat gain is non existant

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Workin on it!
    Posts
    638
    Rep Points
    10183171

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    This is what i am currently doing and seeing EXCELLENT results.
    wake up and take 3ius of hgh, take another 3ius early afternoon. Then take 100mcg IGF-1 DES bilaterally preworkout, 200 MGF Post, and 100 mcg before bed. I cant say its all because of that stuff bc im currently running a shitload of anabolics. but gains are solid and fat gain is non existant
    SICK!! I Like
    ElitePeptides.com
    Discount Code: superlift15
    Lowest Prices Online!



  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    152
    Rep Points
    -910051

    i've taken igf @ 100mcg daily with 4iu gh and fortunately I dont have the big gut. However, i think that some ppl may not be as lucky.
    It was brutal doing 100mcg very sleepy all the time. I wont do it again with hgh. It's either or but not both. I feel 5iu hgh daily is plenty to grow.

  5. #5
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    8383830

    Cujo how long have you been running those dosages. Why preWO most everything i have read says postWO especially with des.


    Vassille how long have you been running these dosages? You won't see the gut at first it comes over time just like your new muscle cells from the IGF-1.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    152
    Rep Points
    -910051

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    Cujo how long have you been running those dosages. Why preWO most everything i have read says postWO especially with des.


    Vassille how long have you been running these dosages? You won't see the gut at first it comes over time just like your new muscle cells from the IGF-1.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I run gh for a good 5 years straight different dosages and igf 6 weeks at the time mixed in for about maybe 5-6 cycles maybe more if I remember right.
    I just took a break from gh the past 6 months to give my body a break.
    No gut so far, I can actually do the vacuum pose like the old days

    Im starting to realize from reading and seeing some ppl that I've been lucky not to get the gut. Actually one of my friends is starting to get it, but not sure if it's just fat or what. He has been more aggressive with the gh igf than me. He is dieting down now so will see
    Last edited by vassille; 02-24-2014 at 08:23 PM.

  7. #7
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    8383830

    Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    I run gh for a good 5 years straight different dosages and igf 6 weeks at the time mixed in for about maybe 5-6 cycles maybe more if I remember right.
    I just took a break from gh the past 6 months to give my body a break.
    No gut so far, I can actually do the vacuum pose like the old days

    Im starting to realize from reading and seeing some ppl that I've been lucky not to get the gut. Actually one of my friends is starting to get it, but not sure if it's just fat or what. He has been more aggressive with the gh igf than me. He is dieting down now so will see
    How much time would you take off from IGF-1


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    152
    Rep Points
    -910051

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    How much time would you take off from IGF-1


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    at least 2 months sometimes more

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    71
    Rep Points
    183877

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    Cujo how long have you been running those dosages. Why preWO most everything i have read says postWO especially with des.


    Vassille how long have you been running these dosages? You won't see the gut at first it comes over time just like your new muscle cells from the IGF-1.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I actually have seen many people on forums run it preworkout, especially bc of the pump you get from it. Most of these growth factors are simply trial and error. As bushmaster said, a lot of broscience, especially when it comes to igf, mgf and gh. 2 specific cases I can think of off the top of my head are when I believe Palumbo said that IGF shouldnt be ran greater than 15mcg per day while most are using it at the 50-100 range. Another is the argument of GH timing and food intake. Some say dont eat for an hour prior or after injection, while others say it doesnt matter since it is an exogenous source.

  10. #10
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    8383830

    Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    I actually have seen many people on forums run it preworkout, especially bc of the pump you get from it. Most of these growth factors are simply trial and error. As bushmaster said, a lot of broscience, especially when it comes to igf, mgf and gh. 2 specific cases I can think of off the top of my head are when I believe Palumbo said that IGF shouldnt be ran greater than 15mcg per day while most are using it at the 50-100 range. Another is the argument of GH timing and food intake. Some say dont eat for an hour prior or after injection, while others say it doesnt matter since it is an exogenous source.
    I was reading some of the same stuff and it throws me off a little bit but like you said trial and error


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    8383830



    Ronnie's vacuum pose now


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    152
    Rep Points
    -910051

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post


    Ronnie's vacuum pose now


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    lol

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    56
    Rep Points
    10

    the gut comes from 25iu Slin & 10-15iu of GH a day

  14. #14
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    8383830

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827$ View Post
    the gut comes from 25iu Slin & 10-15iu of GH a day
    it comes from IGF-1(exactly what gh and slin makes your body produce more of ) which makes more muscle cells in your body. and when you have a spill over from too much IGF-1 they look for receptors to attach to and there are alot on your intestine therefore making it enlarge over time because of the new cells. what i was looking for was a safe dosage to run for an extended amount of time or if its better run in 6 week cycles?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    695
    Rep Points
    164071380

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    it comes from IGF-1(exactly what gh and slin makes your body produce more of ) which makes more muscle cells in your body. and when you have a spill over from too much IGF-1 they look for receptors to attach to and there are alot on your intestine therefore making it enlarge over time because of the new cells. what i was looking for was a safe dosage to run for an extended amount of time or if its better run in 6 week cycles?

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Slin makes your body produce more igf? Thats totally wrong as it lowers igf levels via the negative feedback loop.

    I have dosed slin at 20-30iu a few times a day and gh at 20ius. My stomach comes to be very small every time I drop down. Too much bro science in here.
    Buyriptropin@safe-mail.net

  16. #16
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    jorjorbinx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    179
    Rep Points
    8383830

    Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Slin makes your body produce more igf? Thats totally wrong as it lowers igf levels via the negative feedback loop.

    I have dosed slin at 20-30iu a few times a day and gh at 20ius. My stomach comes to be very small every time I drop down. Too much bro science in here.
    i was talking about the combination of insulin and hgh

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    bushmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    695
    Rep Points
    164071380

    Quote Originally Posted by jorjorbinx View Post
    i was talking about the combination of insulin and hgh

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    Insulin in now way or combo will rasie igf. Look it up. Thyroid/slin/gh are part of a negative feedback loop. One is high the other two lower.
    Buyriptropin@safe-mail.net

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->