• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

HGH and IGF-1

jorjorbinx

GEARED UP
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When using HGH and IGF-1 des together would you not want to dose the IGF-1 as high as normal because HGH raises IGF-1 levels by itself. Another article said that 40-50mcg every workout day is a good range for IGF-1 for extended use . What I'm worried about is too much igf-1 making my intestine Grow too much and if this dosage is acceptable. Let's just say HGH is 5iu ED

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is what i am currently doing and seeing EXCELLENT results.
wake up and take 3ius of hgh, take another 3ius early afternoon. Then take 100mcg IGF-1 DES bilaterally preworkout, 200 MGF Post, and 100 mcg before bed. I cant say its all because of that stuff bc im currently running a shitload of anabolics. but gains are solid and fat gain is non existant

i've taken igf @ 100mcg daily with 4iu gh and fortunately I dont have the big gut. However, i think that some ppl may not be as lucky.
It was brutal doing 100mcg very sleepy all the time. I wont do it again with hgh. It's either or but not both. I feel 5iu hgh daily is plenty to grow.

Cujo how long have you been running those dosages. Why preWO most everything i have read says postWO especially with des.

Vassille how long have you been running these dosages? You won't see the gut at first it comes over time just like your new muscle cells from the IGF-1.

Cujo how long have you been running those dosages. Why preWO most everything i have read says postWO especially with des.

Vassille how long have you been running these dosages? You won't see the gut at first it comes over time just like your new muscle cells from the IGF-1.

I run gh for a good 5 years straight different dosages and igf 6 weeks at the time mixed in for about maybe 5-6 cycles maybe more if I remember right.
I just took a break from gh the past 6 months to give my body a break.
No gut so far, I can actually do the vacuum pose like the old days

Im starting to realize from reading and seeing some ppl that I've been lucky not to get the gut. Actually one of my friends is starting to get it, but not sure if it's just fat or what. He has been more aggressive with the gh igf than me. He is dieting down now so will see

Last edited:
upaje6yq.jpg

Ronnie's vacuum pose now

I run gh for a good 5 years straight different dosages and igf 6 weeks at the time mixed in for about maybe 5-6 cycles maybe more if I remember right.
I just took a break from gh the past 6 months to give my body a break.
No gut so far, I can actually do the vacuum pose like the old days

Im starting to realize from reading and seeing some ppl that I've been lucky not to get the gut. Actually one of my friends is starting to get it, but not sure if it's just fat or what. He has been more aggressive with the gh igf than me. He is dieting down now so will see

How much time would you take off from IGF-1

the gut comes from 25iu Slin & 10-15iu of GH a day

it comes from IGF-1(exactly what gh and slin makes your body produce more of ) which makes more muscle cells in your body. and when you have a spill over from too much IGF-1 they look for receptors to attach to and there are alot on your intestine therefore making it enlarge over time because of the new cells. what i was looking for was a safe dosage to run for an extended amount of time or if its better run in 6 week cycles?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

it comes from IGF-1(exactly what gh and slin makes your body produce more of ) which makes more muscle cells in your body. and when you have a spill over from too much IGF-1 they look for receptors to attach to and there are alot on your intestine therefore making it enlarge over time because of the new cells. what i was looking for was a safe dosage to run for an extended amount of time or if its better run in 6 week cycles?

Slin makes your body produce more igf? Thats totally wrong as it lowers igf levels via the negative feedback loop.

I have dosed slin at 20-30iu a few times a day and gh at 20ius. My stomach comes to be very small every time I drop down. Too much bro science in here.

IML Gear Cream!
Slin makes your body produce more igf? Thats totally wrong as it lowers igf levels via the negative feedback loop.

I have dosed slin at 20-30iu a few times a day and gh at 20ius. My stomach comes to be very small every time I drop down. Too much bro science in here.

i was talking about the combination of insulin and hgh

i was talking about the combination of insulin and hgh

Insulin in now way or combo will rasie igf. Look it up. Thyroid/slin/gh are part of a negative feedback loop. One is high the other two lower.

Insulin in now way or combo will rasie igf. Look it up. Thyroid/slin/gh are part of a negative feedback loop. One is high the other two lower.

i have been doing alot of reading but i must have got it confused with something else. i dont doubt your knowledge as i have read many of your posts before. thanks for the input

I actually have seen many people on forums run it preworkout, especially bc of the pump you get from it. Most of these growth factors are simply trial and error. As bushmaster said, a lot of broscience, especially when it comes to igf, mgf and gh. 2 specific cases I can think of off the top of my head are when I believe Palumbo said that IGF shouldnt be ran greater than 15mcg per day while most are using it at the 50-100 range. Another is the argument of GH timing and food intake. Some say dont eat for an hour prior or after injection, while others say it doesnt matter since it is an exogenous source.

I actually have seen many people on forums run it preworkout, especially bc of the pump you get from it. Most of these growth factors are simply trial and error. As bushmaster said, a lot of broscience, especially when it comes to igf, mgf and gh. 2 specific cases I can think of off the top of my head are when I believe Palumbo said that IGF shouldnt be ran greater than 15mcg per day while most are using it at the 50-100 range. Another is the argument of GH timing and food intake. Some say dont eat for an hour prior or after injection, while others say it doesnt matter since it is an exogenous source.

I was reading some of the same stuff and it throws me off a little bit but like you said trial and error

This is what i am currently doing and seeing EXCELLENT results.
wake up and take 3ius of hgh, take another 3ius early afternoon. Then take 100mcg IGF-1 DES bilaterally preworkout, 200 MGF Post, and 100 mcg before bed. I cant say its all because of that stuff bc im currently running a shitload of anabolics. but gains are solid and fat gain is non existant

SICK!! I Like :)

Back