• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My igf-1 blog

IML Gear Cream!
Great info here. What I've been saying for a while. As JJ said, testing was done a bunch of sources. Only a few came out legit. Know your source. Find a good one and stick with it. I've used the real deal, and as you and JJ said. From the first inject you will feel the muscle pumped. It's amazing.

Great info here. What I've been saying for a while. As JJ said, testing was done a bunch of sources. Only a few came out legit. Know your source. Find a good one and stick with it. I've used the real deal, and as you and JJ said. From the first inject you will feel the muscle pumped. It's amazing.

Exactly. You will know in a few days if you have good product :)

Igf man have you noticed any water retention on lr3 like with hgh?. Ive noticed at times during my hgh cycles that I would retain water all over I would smooth right out and hold most of it in my lower legs, of course I noticed it more when cutting. I would either have to back off on my dose or just ride it out till it passes. Does that happen with lr3?

Igf man have you noticed any water retention on lr3 like with hgh?. Ive noticed at times during my hgh cycles that I would retain water all over I would smooth right out and hold most of it in my lower legs, of course I noticed it more when cutting. I would either have to back off on my dose or just ride it out till it passes. Does that happen with lr3?

Good question and point to touch on.

Absolutely NOT. Real IGF-1 LR3 makes you ripped and hard to the bone. Refer to my above posts regarding the IGF-1 fat loss properties and pathways. For me PERSONALLY IGF-1 eats away fat better then anything else(T3, AAS, clen). Definitely one of the best weapons to have in your arsenals for pre-contest or ripping up. IGF-1 makes me dry and hard, with my muscles always full and pumped as hell(the IGF-1 I'm currently using). I wrote in my blog above Im having ZERO water retention. This is another one of the many advantages IGF-1 has over HGH in the HGH vs IGF-1 debates.

Last edited:
Do you think ramping up the doses over the course of 10 weeks (ie. 33mcgs for 4 weeks, then 66mcgs for 4, then 100 for last 2) is better, or would it be better to do a steady dose of say 66 mcgs for 4 weeks, take off 2 weeks, then back on for 4 weeks. I've seen on here that desensetation occours eventually.

Do you think ramping up the doses over the course of 10 weeks (ie. 33mcgs for 4 weeks, then 66mcgs for 4, then 100 for last 2) is better, or would it be better to do a steady dose of say 66 mcgs for 4 weeks, take off 2 weeks, then back on for 4 weeks. I've seen on here that desensetation occours eventually.

Start off with the lowest dose and work your way up gradually till you reach your optimal dose or sweet spot. For eg, 50mcg, 80mcg, 100mcg max.

Sorry for the delayed posting guys, I've been really busy with work but I wanted to give a final report as I completed my entire 8 week cycle a few days ago.
MY CONCLUSION: THIS IS THE BEST IGF-1 I'VE USED HANDS DOWN!!!
WHY? Because I could use much less then any other brand and yield 2x to 5x the results. Another big factor was, this was the most stable IGF-1 Ive ever seen and used. Whilst Gropep was the most sensitive(going off the easiest) but yet the most expensive! Go figure...
FINAL RESULTS: Body weight ballooned to 252lbs, yes I ate a lot of carbs! I needed to on the IGF1, but the great thing is I didn't get fat from all the carbs. I know most people have CARB PHOBIA, but on IGF-1 you gotta eat your carbs, especially good complex carbs- brown rice, wild rice, oats, sweet potatoes, even good old mashed potatoes. I also indulged into the pasta lol. Bodyfat reduction was 4.8%, which is very considerable considering the huge increase in bodyweight and eating lots of carbs and calories. Training wise, I was strong as a bull! Muscles protruded all the time and joints/tendons were stronger(providing lots of support). Recovery was amazing, sleep was magnificent(deep REM) and muscle pumps were outright devastating and crippling.

MY 8 WEEK CYCLE THEORY: I believe has resulted in permanent gains, I have new muscle cells and new tissue cells. This was achieved by a lengthier cycle(8 weeks min). The body requires adequate time to develop and miniaturize new muscle cells, cutting it short by doing 4 week cycles will offset mitigate this goal.
Again this is my opinion and theory, you don't have to agree.

I hope this blog was helpful. I will do my best to answer questions in the thread and PM.

Last edited:
Back