• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Genius

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
5zfpzc.png

Dude it is 72 virgins. Imagine having a non functioning penis with 72 virgins. Allah is a cruel jokester

id rather have 72 whores any day of the week :coffee:

what if you like your women sloppy and loose..do you switch religions or just not blow shit up??

what ive never understood about the 72 virgin thing is that they never say if there male or female haha imagine blowing your self up and when you get to the after life theres 72 dude with huge boners

what ive never understood about the 72 virgin thing is that they never say if there male or female haha imagine blowing your self up and when you get to the after life theres 72 dude with huge boners

When you've got your dick up their ass just close your eyes and pretend they're flat chested women who you have to give blowjobs to.

It shows you how deluded they are to believe such bullshit. Even a ten year old American kid knows 'Santa' is not real.

Santa-Claus-Muscle-HD.jpg

I'm pretty sure the suicide bombers are the virgins, and the sheep they have sex with arent

lols, so basically he just wants to keep his penis after the rest of him has blown up.
so in his after life he will just be a penis.
fucking awesome.

can we just fast forward to the blowing himself up part? hopefully he will take as many of his own people with him as possible.....

Here's a little glimpse into the psyche of the average muslim jihadist: They are so worried about being unmanned to the point that they will mutilate the genitals of the males they capture or kill, they will have anal sex with their male captives, force the male captives to give them blowjobs. All in the false pretense of appearing manly. First, they will have handled the other guy's dicknballz. Automatically makes them gay for touching another man's junk, unless he's a doctor doing actual doctor type stuff to the dicknballz in question. Second, they are having anal sex with another dude. And not just having anal sex, but raping them. That just makes them gay rapists. Third, the forced bjs from another man. Again, :gay:

Keeping all that in mind, what does that make the average muslim jihadist? You said it! :homo:

^^^ My roommate in college had a really bad experience manscaping... he cut his bean bag bad. He asked me to look at it cause he was freaked out. I moved his balls with my hand to see the depth of the cut. Now I'm worried. Am I gay Muslim terriorist?

Reminds me of what Lewis Black said about the amount of faith it takes to become a suicide bomber. Its a strong faith to believe you'll be met in heaven by 72 virgins when i haven't managed to meet one here on earth.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

^^^ My roommate in college had a really bad experience manscaping... he cut his bean bag bad. He asked me to look at it cause he was freaked out. I moved his balls with my hand to see the depth of the cut. Now I'm worried. Am I gay Muslim terriorist?

No, just gay. Sorry.

Back