• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cutting Cycle

roidraver

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys/girls,

I have ran cycles before however i haven't ran a cutting cycle until now and would like as much feedback as possible; whether it be positive or negative feedback. Every bit of information helps me improve my cycle set up and knowledge.

My stats:
6"6' (199cm)
242 pounds (110kg)
Body fat% 18

Here is what i have planned:

12 week Cycle

Test P (inj) 100mg/eod (week 1-12)
Tren A (inj) 75mg/eod (week 7-12)
EQ? worth it? 2 x 200mg per week (week 1-8)
Anavar (tabs) 50mg/ed (week 7-12) or (week 1-6)

T3 taper 25/50/75/100/75/50/25mcg

Cycle Support

Caber 1mg per week @ 2x 0.5mg
Letrozole .25mg ED (for GH effects/fatty tissue reduction) or aromasin 6.25mg ED?
Proviron 25mg ED
HCG 500iu per week @ 2x 250iu starting week 3
liv 52 ED

PCT

Clomid 4 weeks (5 if needed)
300(day1)/100/100/50/50/50

I have a few questions also. What are your thoughts on:

is EQ worth running?
Is a low dose of Letro still too harsh or use Aromasin?
Is Clomid enough for PCT with no Nolva since i'm using a 19 nor steroid?
Should i use Caber through out the cycle or keep it on hand?
When is the best time to user the T3 taper, towards start or end of cycle?

Cheers,
RR

EQ at that dose not worth it. Probably wouldn't see any change with 400/wk for 8 weeks.

I'd run tren A for 8-10 weeks same dose, and run Var the last 6.

No need for 300 clomid. Stick to a few days at 100 then the rest at 50. No need for Letro unless you're incredibly estro sensitive, and even then, at 350 test a week you're solid with a standard AI. Run it through Pct as well.

Keep caber on hand. Taper T3 if you want but not necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of coarse diet is 90% of training and the 10% is training itself with a very small % of that from anabolics.
I'm a big unit, i have been at 110kg constant for the last 3 years, about 18% body fat, i find i feel dizzy and have no energy if i try and change my diet any more than what I'm currently at to allow for a bigger caloric deficit.
The only difference i notice is the harder i train the more mass i gain and the more fat i burn and the diet does not change but these results eventually plateaus.
I was hoping that T3/Tren with a bit of Test might help just a little bit with the results i notice with my bodyfat % when continuing to train hard.

Back