• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

credit inquiries

tl0311

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought a new vehicle the other day. they pulled my credit at the dealership as expected, I wasn't worried about it as I would soon have a loan and my previous vehicle paid off.
well 4 days later I receive an alert from a credit monitoring company saying there has been another 4 hard pulls done on me. two are from the same bank. Is this normal? I a very un happy about this. advice?

No, it is illegal to run your credit without your signed authorization, period,

did you sign a contract with a lender prior to them pulling it again?
check the inquiry dates? your credit monitoring service could be late notifying you

I'm not sure of any legal recourse if any, but it sounds very shady to me

Dealers will check your credit with multiple banks, then go back and fudge your numbers to try again if they don't get the answer they want the first time.

Warrior

I called the finance department but they where out. Ill defiantly read the contract again. they told me 1 pull. the pulls show up the day of or the day after on the credit monitoring sight. But the two from the same bank is BS. Id love to be able to hammer these guys, after all they are car salesmen

I called the finance department but they where out. Ill defiantly read the contract again. they told me 1 pull. the pulls show up the day of or the day after on the credit monitoring sight. But the two from the same bank is BS. Id love to be able to hammer these guys, after all they are car salesmen
^What...you mean car salesmen aren't he most honest and trusting people on the planet?

Back