• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Taking HGH with insulin or high carb meals

m87r

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a question as people seems to have diffrent ideas about this.

Is it good to take your HGH during the time insulin is active? The negative feedback won't matter here?

And same thing with a high carb meal. For example taking HGH post workout(carbs during training also) and 30 min later eat a high carb meal.

Is this good(the way to go) or should I take my HGH about 2 hours after a carb meal/wait an hour or so before eating next meal after HGH shot?

I will tell you that eating carbs before a blood test measuring growth syrum causes the number to be significantly lower. Does that help you at all ?

I have a question as people seems to have diffrent ideas about this.

Is it good to take your HGH during the time insulin is active? The negative feedback won't matter here?

And same thing with a high carb meal. For example taking HGH post workout(carbs during training also) and 30 min later eat a high carb meal.

Is this good(the way to go) or should I take my HGH about 2 hours after a carb meal/wait an hour or so before eating next meal after HGH shot?

I
preffer the highlighted approach.

And if as I said eating carbs causes lower blood test readings, then wouldnt you think that eating carbs will weaken the effects of your GH ?

Not sure since it's synthetic.

When you eat carbs it lowers the release of GH but if you take GH then it's already there.

But I'm not sure at all. I have heard and read from knowlegdeble guys that say take with carbs and some say don't take with carbs.

Again I will repeat my self . When taking a blood test eating carbs before hand significantly lowers the results.

ok synthetic or not it makes no difference, just like natural test or test from a bottle. I have taken the exact same HGH, pinned 10 ius, had blood drawn and scored a 17, then tested the exact same hgh but ate half a bagel before the test and scored something like a 6 or 7 cant remember, but it was hugely lower. Now maybe its the actual reading of the test the carbs screw with, but as far as I practice I do not ever intentionally try to fill my belly with carbs before HGH injections.

Again I will repeat my self . When taking a blood test eating carbs before hand significantly lowers the results.

ok synthetic or not it makes no difference, just like natural test or test from a bottle. I have taken the exact same HGH, pinned 10 ius, had blood drawn and scored a 17, then tested the exact same hgh but ate half a bagel before the test and scored something like a 6 or 7 cant remember, but it was hugely lower. Now maybe its the actual reading of the test the carbs screw with, but as far as I practice I do not ever intentionally try to fill my belly with carbs before HGH injections.

This makes absolutely no sense. We are talking about a synthetic hormone injected into the body. Its either there or its not. Unless you had the sample mass speced before the test each time we dont even know if you took the same amount of growth. Also since im gonna assume it wasnt pharm grade that chances of one bottle having much less than another is very real.

I did this testing for my own purposes, why would I bother to be deceptive , who do you think Im trying to cause trouble for the lenders bagel factory ?
It was two bottles from one single 100 iu kit of riptropin. You want to pay me I'll do it again but like I said I did this purely for my own research, you want to carb up before your HGH go right ahead. Im just sharing my findings.

So people claim if you shoot the bac water straight in, instead of trickling down the side you can damage the HGH, people claim if you tap the bottle when mixing you can damage the HGH, yet you find it so implausable that ingesting carbs could nulify the effects of it ?

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Ok thanks.

But why do you prefer that? Does it really matter?

Im not sure what ppl do now days but speaking for myself, naturally GH is pulsating the most at night, when taken syntheticaly during the day you basicaly want to imitate the night release in absence of food. Carbs or not I dont eat when I take GH for its full effect. In presence of food especialy carbs, GH gets neutralized in its effects from my understanding and experience.
PPl I know take it the same way, pin then wait an hour then eat.
Sometimes I take after working out wait close to an hour then eat. Now if you want to take a pow right after then skip the GH.
This is me that;s how I do it and works for me.

i just take 10iu first thing in the am and my igf first thing in the AM giving me the best results. The only real way to know what works is to data log everything on your own. The only reason why i do AM is i couldnt handle the pumps pre workout with IGF and dont have access to my stuff at night.

So AM is my best option, working great for me so far.

Back