• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Obama Is To Blame For Black Men Turning Gay

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
true..

lolz

say the man wearing lavender cuffs, no homo there. niggers are their own worst enemy

Maybe if they'd stop handing out medals to everyone that admits to sucking cock they'd stop coming out of the closet.

Warrior

LAM, your thoughts? LOL.

all joking aside this is stupid for anyone to think about in any other way than a joke

Imo. this guy[Rev] is a piece of shit, on the one hand he betrays his own people[blacks] while trying to feminize white men. Looks like he is seeking approval from the 'right'...and getting it.

Homo Demons---> LOL, I wander if this man was, how did he say it?, "warehoused" in prison if he would find any homo demons?

IML Gear Cream!
Black people need to pay reparations to all the families that lost members in the civil war and all welfare and financial aid paid by white folks to help them survive

i'm more concerned about heavy spreading homo demons on im..

Can Ah get an AMEN?

Obama's turning all the black guys gay and all the white guys into Mexicans. We're all moving down a notch. I've been saying it since '08.

Ah now I know how to identify the homo , they are the ones eating out at restaurants !!! The white homosexual enjoys dining out !!

IML Gear Cream!
LULZ @ "Jason Collins, who is an alleged basketball player"

oh man, the shit will really hit the fan when they get proof!

call me a faggot if you want, but don't you ever call me a fuckin' basketball player.

Back