• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ted Nugent Piers Morgan and the Prez

Hate CNN , Hate that fuck Piers , Love Ted Nugent . Piers reminds me of that piece of shit John Lennon . Comes to this country makes millions then does nothing but complain about our laws and tells everybody how it should be and what is wrong with this country . Fuck John Lennon and Fuck Piers . I know whats wrong here and I dont need to hear it from you

Ted Nugent is such a low life piece of dirt. His music sucks too.

As usual Ted makes promises to the American Public but does not keep his word, no big surprise coming from this talentless moron..

nugent1.png

Hahaha yeah if he only kept that one fucking promise wed all be better off. Although Id prefer him not in jail.

nugent is the white version of al sharpton

Nugent would solve a lot of problems in this country. A lot of worthless piles of shit wouldn't like it, but it would be good in the long run

Ted Nugent a real American 'draft dodger', I'm sure the Vets on this board respect that...
In a 1977 High Times article, Nugent stated that he took crystal meth and defecated in his pants in order to avoid being drafted into the Vietnam War. [1] Nugent reaffirmed this in a 1990 interview with Detroit Free Press, stating that "...a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine." His Selective Service classification record shows ratings of 1-Y and 4-F for 1969 and 1972 respectively, indicating ineligibility for military service under established physical, mental, or moral standards, rather than student deferment. [3]

Ted Nugent the great father figure...
Nugent has had been married twice and has eight children. In the late 1960s, prior to his first marriage, Nugent fathered a boy, Ted (Mann) and a girl, whom he gave up for adoption in infancy. This did not become public knowledge until 2010. The siblings were adopted separately and had no contact with one another. The son learned the identity of his birth father in 2010 through the daughter's quest to make contact with him and their birth parents. According to a news report, Nugent over the years had discussed the existence of these children with his other children.[SUP][28][/SUP]
In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[SUP][29][/SUP][SUP][30][/SUP]
His second marriage was to Shemane Deziel, whom he met while a guest on Detroit's WLLZ-FM, where she was a member of the news staff. They married on January 21, 1989. Together they have one child, son Rocco Winchester Nugent.
In 2005 Nugent was involved in a child-support lawsuit concerning a child he had in 1995.[SUP][31][/SUP] It was resolved, with Nugent being ordered to pay $3,500 per month in child support.[SUP][32][/SUP]

Ted Nugent a real American 'draft dodger', I'm sure the Vets on this board respect that...
In a 1977 High Times article, Nugent stated that he took crystal meth and defecated in his pants in order to avoid being drafted into the Vietnam War. [1] Nugent reaffirmed this in a 1990 interview with Detroit Free Press, stating that "...a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine." His Selective Service classification record shows ratings of 1-Y and 4-F for 1969 and 1972 respectively, indicating ineligibility for military service under established physical, mental, or moral standards, rather than student deferment. [3]

Ted Nugent the great father figure...
Nugent has had been married twice and has eight children. In the late 1960s, prior to his first marriage, Nugent fathered a boy, Ted (Mann) and a girl, whom he gave up for adoption in infancy. This did not become public knowledge until 2010. The siblings were adopted separately and had no contact with one another. The son learned the identity of his birth father in 2010 through the daughter's quest to make contact with him and their birth parents. According to a news report, Nugent over the years had discussed the existence of these children with his other children.[SUP][28][/SUP]
In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".[SUP][29][/SUP][SUP][30][/SUP]
His second marriage was to Shemane Deziel, whom he met while a guest on Detroit's WLLZ-FM, where she was a member of the news staff. They married on January 21, 1989. Together they have one child, son Rocco Winchester Nugent.
In 2005 Nugent was involved in a child-support lawsuit concerning a child he had in 1995.[SUP][31][/SUP] It was resolved, with Nugent being ordered to pay $3,500 per month in child support.[SUP][32][/SUP]

i'm not sure that's a bad thing. who the fuck wants to fight a war that has nothing to do with the USA? Fighting and getting killed for some other country's freedom and to support the military industrial complex? no thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
i'm not sure that's a bad thing. who the fuck wants to fight a war that has nothing to do with the USA? Fighting and getting killed for some other country's freedom and to support the military industrial complex? no thanks.

I agree with you Swiper, but my main point was that Ted Nugent posses as a defender of what is right & moral in America, when in fact he is a draft dodger & a man who abandoned his children & had sex with minors. Now he is very wealthy and claims to be Republican, go figure !!!

Back