• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno :(

quadzilla25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did a cycle late 2013 and my clomid didnt come in until it was too late, I may have overused HCG and as a result I now have some minor gyno in my lefty. If I run a second cycle(different gear) and pct correctly, will it go away?

No. If it is legitimate gyno, you're not removing that ball of tissue without a doctor and a scalpel.

If the gyno is still in its fledgling state, you could give the old letrozole protocol a go. Worked for me a couple years back after my first cycle.

I did a cycle late 2013 and my clomid didnt come in until it was too late, I may have overused HCG and as a result I now have some minor gyno in my lefty. If I run a second cycle(different gear) and pct correctly, will it go away?

So many things wrong with that post^^.

Did you get gyno on cycle? clomid is a pct drug and not for preventing gyno. you needed Nolva, aromosin, or adex while on cycle assuming you dont have any 19 nors your accounting for. An doing another cycle will not make your gyno go away it would probably make it worse.

You need letro now but that might not even work depending on how far along your gyno is. Surgery is the next option.

It helps to know what your taking and what exactly it does before taking it.

NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT 100% OF YOUR CYCLE COMPOUNDS, OCT AND PCT ON HAND AND READY TO GO.
I always have Aromasin, Femara and Arimidex on hand in case one doesn't work.
Nolva and Clomid won't prevent or reverse gyno in any way.

This may help:

SizingChartBraOnly.jpg

Get some Letrozole, my ex gym partner has successfully treated a pre-existing gyno with 2.5mg of letrozole for 8 days.

You gonna feel shit and experience a loss of sexdrive during, and up to a week post treatment.
10 tabs of legit, pharma grade letro costs $15-20, while gyno surgery is usually around $4000.

Get some Letrozole, my ex gym partner has successfully treated a pre-existing gyno with 2.5mg of letrozole for 8 days.

You gonna feel shit and experience a loss of sexdrive during, and up to a week post treatment.
10 tabs of legit, pharma grade letro costs $15-20, while gyno surgery is usually around $4000.

What if the gyno is 5 years old? can it still work? i have heard injecting it directly into lump can work. Thanks!

Back