Crimson Pharma

are you guys OK?

Hybrid View

Rep Points

are you guys OK?

Been using you guys for a long time now and you've always been spot on... The past few days it seems like you guys are shut down :'(. Hope all is OK.

Rep Points

I'd hold off. Something is up. Reps PM me pls. We have issues. Unhappy camper here.

Rep Points

Same here. My order was very specific and only a monkey would have been unable to decipher my order.

Rep Points

Well, disregard my comments, I guess. Came in today. Wasn't what I ordered but they put some good stuff in there. Luckily I had another order in for what I needed from somewhere else.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Codpiece View Post
    Well, disregard my comments, I guess. Came in today. Wasn't what I ordered but they put some good stuff in there. Luckily I had another order in for what I needed from somewhere else.

That should be a warning. Crimson get your shit together.

Rep Points

I've already started looking for an alternative source. Sucks because crimson was rock solid

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

if you guys are unhappy why havent you sent a PM? I have replied back to every PM this week and have only been focusing on PM's and Emails. Like everyone here we work other jobs and focus on other things as well. As a rep i have not heard or received anything from any of you guys on here in terms of PM. By all means go and find other sources, but the first thing anyone should ever do is contact a rep about any issues that have happened. This is just a golden rule about ordering no matter what source you go through.

So we have 1000's of top notch reviews on multiple boards, then two guys come in with a join date of this month with no posts and put us on blast with out ever notifying the rep? By all means go some place else, you will not hurt our feelings. All of our customs that have had mistakes maybe a missing bottle have found a new pack with more then expected ASAP.

Rep Points

I wasn't putting anyone on blast. You're over reacting. I simply asked if everything was OK.

Rep Points

Also I would prefer using you... for me you had been tried and true.

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

this is pointing at everyone else brotha. We make mistakes and there are delays. But there has yet to be a customer that has not been over compensated in the long run.. Shit in the past I have waited 6 weeks to get gear to come in because stuff gets backed up so far.

Not to you evo but in general people need to realize most UGL's are no different then us. A hobbyiest who makes great gear, but problems do happen. We may take 200 orders because we have the raws to produce them but then accidents happen, shit crashes, unhappy with finished product, anything can happen to many variables. Thats why we ask you guys to PM us directly if you have questions, I try to see the boards everyday but i miss days, but i get my PM's to my cell and answer them directly.

So please if anyone has a concern us PM it is the FASTEST way to get any concern fixed.

Rep Points

Bunch of n00bs who haven't read the rules yet.
    Some of them don't have enough posts to PM, why?, because they haven't read the rules.
    Always use PM to discuss issues with a sponsor.
    Open forum should be last resort, never a go to option.

jay_steel has a lot of respect around here and so does Crimson.

Issues will arise from time to time with any sponsor, it's how those issues are dealt with that make the difference.
    I, for one, trust Crimson.

Rep Points

For the record I have been using crimson for a couple of years now. I came here because of a Google search on crimson to see if they are alright... As in not busted or shutdown alright. I joined this forum explicitly for that reason. I've never had a problem with them. On the contrary as I've stated they had always been spot on. Up until the last week they have always been reachable by email hence why I am here. I'll go back to emailing as I do not meet the minimum post requirements to send the coveted private message. Thank you

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionmoto View Post
    For the record I have been using crimson for a couple of years now. I came here because of a Google search on crimson to see if they are alright... As in not busted or shutdown alright. I joined this forum explicitly for that reason. I've never had a problem with them. On the contrary as I've stated they had always been spot on. Up until the last week they have always been reachable by email hence why I am here. I'll go back to emailing as I do not meet the minimum post requirements to send the coveted private message. Thank you

You have one post to go to meet the minimum post requirements to PM.
    It would be nice if you could contribute to the board.
    Nice but not a requirement.
    The members are the only reason the board is here.
    We'd like to hear what you have to say.
    Reviews if Crimson would be a great place to start.
    At least think about it.

Welcome to IMF.

Rep Points

#10.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionmoto View Post
    #10.

Good man.

Rep Points

Td's are still happening for me.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

we apologize.... btw guys,, we dont go on the boards often so please email us..... we will not be taking new orders until weekend is over.... we are aware of some issus with the shipper... we are getting a new shipper... you will notice difference. evolution, were fine,... emdub, we are aware of the issue now, we know there was an issue... you can keep the product and we can refund you for this mistake if you wish. we apologize and do not want to lose you as a customer.... no new orers for now and we will have this shipper issue fixed over the weekend... ty paranoid
    FOR AUTO-LIST AND ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL CRIMSONPHARMA@GMAIL.COM

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpharma View Post
    we apologize.... btw guys,, we dont go on the boards often so please email us..... we will not be taking new orders until weekend is over.... we are aware of some issus with the shipper... we are getting a new shipper... you will notice difference. evolution, were fine,... emdub, we are aware of the issue now, we know there was an issue... you can keep the product and we can refund you for this mistake if you wish. we apologize and do not want to lose you as a customer.... no new orers for now and we will have this shipper issue fixed over the weekend... ty paranoid
    Thanks so much! I'll email you next week. Thanks again.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BOARD REP

Rep Points

ty evolution.... emdub, your order is correct, but our shipper made error in labels... we will refund you though if you wish because we did make a mistake
    FOR AUTO-LIST AND ALL QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL CRIMSONPHARMA@GMAIL.COM

Rep Points

just sent crimson an email. hope they let me order if they have somethin i want and for a decent price!

Rep Points

No refunds or anything else warranted my brothers.

Rep Points

What about pending orders, is there a time frame before a refund is placed or another getting a order reshipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

░░░░░░░░░
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Crimson is simply trying to clean up a mess that someone created for him. Please have faith that he will come through, as he's a man with integrity and generosity which is hard to come by in this game.

Problems should be sorted out fairly soon & orders will be fulfilled properly.

gotchu Crimson

Please note, Crimson's recent post:

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonPharma

Hello, no new orders until monday... we had 2 to 3 guys complain on here... i looked into it and there was an issue with the shipper and orders being being sent but not correct orders... we are fixing this issue right now.... if any of you who had an issue would like a refund please let jaysteel know or email our email account.... we apologize.

Rep Points

It's the end result that counts. Hang in there Crimson. I for one am loving the products!!

Rep Points

Im holdin out on ordering from anyone else first. I wanna try crimson. heard a lot of good things.

Rep Points

Dude Crimson and Jay Steel are gtg. This is not amazon. I think folks get spoiled by their exceptional service and when there is a bump in the road, they go up in arms. There are always bumps in the road. Even with amazon I had my sons baby food take 3 weeks and a mix up with my sons onesies with Macys. In my experience, crimson has been reliable, more so than Macys (seriously i've had 3 fuckups with Macys and none with CP). In the end, crimson always comes through!! Any bump in the road should be treated with patience and should not be publicly aired unless you are really sure that's the last resort.

I'm not directing this comment at anyone, just saying generally a good rule of thumb. Crimson has earned his respect from the community and deserves to be treated as such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk