• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Serious Question: How to make my dick taste good?

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I met the sweetest little hood-rat, and she is nice enough to blow me. But, I am uncircumcised, and I am a little self conscious about how my dick taste and smells. I am very hygienic, but I might shower at 8:30pm, and fucking doesn't start until 2:00am sometimes.

That is enough time for dick cheese to start forming for people who are uncut, especially if you sweat in a hot ass bar or club. Is there something you can rub on your dick that is like an antibacterial, but also has a nice flavor to it?

sorry can't quote you, Kelju. On phone and too touchy for my fat fingers. If you're really that self conscious, just take a page from the ladies and hit the head before the act and wash your pud. But if she's truly a hood rat, who cares!

I call her that playfully just because she is black and from the hood. She is a cool chick.

Ah, that's cool. Play around then, get some chocolate sauce, or whip cream. ?lways the stalwarts.

Rub honey on it

Lolz^

My car has a travel size charming wet wipes in the console at all times. I will maintaince wash for my own feeling of cleanliness. Not even for her... for my mental state.

I'm sure this would work well on your anteater.

Back