• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What to add to SUS250 cycle?

Soujerz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys what do you think about adding 25mg to 50mg of Tren Ace ED the last 6-8 weeks of a cycle of SUS250 at 500mg a week week 1-8 and then 750mg SUS250 a week 9-16? Main goals are recomp, yes i believe diet is what mainly dictates how you recomp but Im really going after that hard dry veiny look, maybe add 5lbs of pure lean mass, but i've never tried Tren and always hear about the bad sides so i would rather run it low for my first time. Do you think i would need Prami or Caber at this low a dose? And if so what dose? I have Prami on hand and would need to order Caber, I also have plenty of Adex.

The only other thing i got advice about was possibly adding T-Bol 50-80mg ED but i don't know what weeks to add it in. The reason i picked 6-8 weeks for the Tren is because i heard its better to use at the end of a cycle for a shorter period.

I'll say the same thing here that I did on ASF:

Stick with your cycle. Don't try to "add" Tren to it now as a first time user.
If you want a harder look throw in some Masteron.
You could add tbol the last four weeks but honestly it sounds like you should have planned your cycle better.

Your original post makes it sound like you already started you cycle, my apologies for making that assumption.

Research the Tren sides thoroughly and decide based on what you hope to gain against what you think the sides will be.

You know i didn't post here to decide on my own, i posted here for everyone's opinion, but once again just generic useless comments.

Here is a real comment from another board i am posting this for other newbies. Because obviously you were born an expert in AAS use yet give no helpful advice.

"First of all, 50 mg daily isn't really a "low" dose. 10 years ago it was considered quite substantial. Back in the 90's 150-250 mg/week was considered normal by many people. 25 mg daily is 175 mg/week. i would recommend starting at 25-37.5 mg/day. Use slin pins (29-30 g.), so the daily pins aren't bothersome.

Whether or not you will need an anti-prolactin drug can't be known until you try the drug. The only time you would really need one is if you experience sexual dysfunction....but only experience can tell you this. Some guys will get this side effect with very low does of tren, while others can take a ton and be fine. I would suggest running a lower dose for a longer period of time, rather than a high dose for a short priod of time. 8 weeks is probably fine for a first run when using a lower dose of 25-37.5 mg/day.

In terms of where I would place the tren in your cycle, personally, I would run it during the last 8 weeks, rather than the first 8 weeks. This way, you can finish your cycle looking your best, rather than struggling to maintain your appearance.

if you want to add in an oral, that's your choice. Will you improve your results by adding an oral? Of course, but you don't have to use one. If you do decide to use one, where to place it in your cycle is also a matter of personal opinion. It depends on what is most important to you. If you want to maximize your appearance, then use them both in the 2nd half of your cycle. By cycle's end, you would look pretty damn good. If you split them up (oral first 8 weeks/ tren last 8 weeks), you won't get to experience the combined effects of all these drugs together, but will look decent throughout the entire cycle."

Best advice for tren...pin it and find out...you won't know tell ya try...fire away**

Tren is my all time fav. Never ran it with sus though.

I wouldn't run it with sus.... IMO, sus needs to be inj eod to get the most out of all the esters. I'd prefer to run Tren A 75-100mg eod with Test E or C as a base.

Tren will ALWAYS be the leading compound in a cycle.... That's the just the way Tren rolls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back