• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Traveling to vietnam

There's some hot trannies in Nam.

Get your gear in the US and mail it to yourself in Vietnam if you know where you'll be staying.

You'll find plenty of syringes in the alley behind the hotel.

Syringes-on-Sixth-Street-Wide.jpg

Just use water buffalo piss. Inject it, bathe in it, drink it...you'd be surprised how quickly you'll see the difference.
Don't forget to deeply inhale Yak farts.

If you can't tell, just like with my first reply to your question, I am kidding.

I would not risk it. Nor would I risk trying to find a steroid "dealer" in Nam.
You'll end up robbed, raped, dead, imprisoned or any combination of those you can think of.

just visit and try to enjoy charlie town. the idea is to not have to stay in gookville forever...

just visit and try to enjoy charlie town. the idea is to not have to stay in gookville forever...

Drink the snake and crow wine, feast on dog - pin like 1.5g if test before you go. You'll stay jerked. And catch HIV probably.

IML Gear Cream!
Drink the snake and crow wine, feast on dog - pin like 1.5g if test before you go. You'll stay jerked. And catch HIV probably.
that's for sure. While there he could look up smoothy too, they'll have a barrel bar hoppinga nd trollinng for hookers, inevitably wniding upwith HIV.

Bearback a tranny hooker and record it, post it up here... Let's see how much their trannies have improved since, well, uhhh?

Have fun with the lil boys chester

Back