Purchase Peptides


Blue Sky ostarine

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    Blue Sky ostarine






    I always use Blue Sky for my research chemical needs and I know how good their product quality is. Im interested in researching their ostarine and was just looking to see if anyone here has tested it yet. Any input would be appreciated, rhanks

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    Anybody?

  3. #3
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    378
    Rep Points
    13005237

    ??? Wish I could help. I've never tried Ostarine. But the blue sky peps I am running are definitely legit! I know Blue Sky values quality above all else. After the experience I am having with the CJC/Ipam blend I would trust any of his stuff. POTENT

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    Agreed, I love all their stuff. The only research company I use. I just like to hear reviews. Thanks brother

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    I got a bottle of this in the mail yesterday. Ill let everyone know how my research goes

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    I just finished up my 4 weeks of SDMZ 2.0, gained 15lbs at 3700-4000 calories a day. My pct starts today. Im going to run Blue Sky's ostarine during that 4 weeks, and then continue it for 4 weeks after. Im looking to keep my gains and possibly tighten up my midsection which got a little soft during my bulk. The ostarine will most likely end up being a bridge into some IML Halo.
    I didnt see any Blue Sky ostarine reviews on here, so I figured id keep people posted in case anyone else was interested in trying theirs out.
    I will be dosing at 20mg/day along with 40mg of clomiphene. Im going to drop my calories to around 3200.
    Hopefully I can hold steady at this weight!!

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    I was one pound down today, but that could be water weight. So far, my strength has remained the same and I feel pretty good. Im dosing my ostarine first thing in the morning and my clomiphene right before bed. So far, so good

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    Its been a week now since I ended my cycle and I was 3 pounds down this morning, so not bad. I normally lose what im going to lose in that first week, so the ostarine seems to have helped a bit with that. The best part is that I havent lost any strength. Im still repping all the weight I did while I was on, so that's a big plus. Im still eating good, 3200-3400 a day, which is also helping my cause. So far, the ostarine has lived up to its billing.

  9. #9
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    279
    Rep Points
    31440689

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsilf View Post
    I got a bottle of this in the mail yesterday. Ill let everyone know how my research goes
    I am in on this Mattsilf, Please keep us posted. I am running Osta Rx right now and logging it over in supplements. I have a few other bottles from another brand I will try when done with this.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    Quote Originally Posted by heady muscle View Post
    I am in on this Mattsilf, Please keep us posted. I am running Osta Rx right now and logging it over in supplements. I have a few other bottles from another brand I will try when done with this.
    Are you also running it during pct or just solo?

  11. #11
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    279
    Rep Points
    31440689

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsilf View Post
    Are you also running it during pct or just solo?
    It was supposed to be a PCT run to follow up The DMZ 3.0 run, but I hit a snafu and did not order the rest of my PCT. Hopefully this week my snafu is fixed I can place an order with a rep.
    I am liking it. I may add the other labs (osta) in too

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    I think im going to use it to bridge right to something else

  13. #13
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    378
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsilf View Post
    Its been a week now since I ended my cycle and I was 3 pounds down this morning, so not bad. I normally lose what im going to lose in that first week, so the ostarine seems to have helped a bit with that. The best part is that I havent lost any strength. Im still repping all the weight I did while I was on, so that's a big plus. Im still eating good, 3200-3400 a day, which is also helping my cause. So far, the ostarine has lived up to its billing.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350

    Weight and strength are still holding steady. Ive been really sluggish the past few days. It could either be me coming off cycle, the clomiphene, or the ostarine. But when you have 3 variables, its impossible to pin point a lone cause. Overall, still pretty happy with the ostarine.

  15. #15
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    279
    Rep Points
    31440689

    Quote Originally Posted by mattsilf View Post
    Weight and strength are still holding steady. Ive been really sluggish the past few days. It could either be me coming off cycle, the clomiphene, or the ostarine. But when you have 3 variables, its impossible to pin point a lone cause. Overall, still pretty happy with the ostarine.
    I have not felt fatigued on the Osta Rx at all. But there is other ingredients in that product, so that MAY be the difference.

  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    27604350






    Quote Originally Posted by heady muscle View Post
    I have not felt fatigued on the Osta Rx at all. But there is other ingredients in that product, so that MAY be the difference.
    Im going for blood work on friday, so we'll see. Chances are im just a little shut down yet from the DMZ

Similar Threads

  1. ostarine
    By jorjorbinx in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 06:22 PM
  2. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-11-2013, 07:38 PM
  3. Ostarine
    By 0612Legend in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->