• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Be careful,,,,,,

yeni

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pork has very little muscle building material and contains excess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertension

Another dangerous helminthes is Taenia Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering from

Taenia tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ovas present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature.

pork chops and applesause! Love that pork! I am no jew or muslim, I Know what tastes good!

I call BS on this unless you have some link or proof other than Allah says...

regardless, love both.

Attachments

• Women are Like Bacon.jpg
    Women are Like Bacon.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 56
Pork has very little muscle building material and contains excess of fat. This fat gets deposited in the vessels and can cause hypertension and heart attack. It is not surprising that over 50% of Americans suffer from hypertensionAnother dangerous helminthes is Taenia Tichurasis. A common misconception about pork is that if it is cooked well, these ova die. In a research project undertaken in America, it was found that out of twenty-four people suffering fromTaenia tichurasis, twenty two had cooked the pork very well. This indicates that the ovas present in the pork do not die under normal cooking temperature.
Thanks yeni!

I'm hongry now! A greasy pork sandwich washed down with an accumalation white ipa and a side of sweet potato fries.

I'm still waiting on some sources on this. I'm calling bullshit.

You know what they say ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393542370.001571.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes dear brother

Nov 27, 2012 (CIDRAP News) ? Consumer Reports magazine has stirred debate about pathogens in pork by reporting a small study in which Yersinia enterocolitica was found in 69% of samples, while more common foodborne pathogens like Salmonella and Listeria were much less prevalent.

Y enterocolitica causes an intestinal illness that manifests as fever, abdominal pain, and often-bloody diarrhea, mainly in children. The illness usually goes away by itself, but it sometimes requires antibiotic treatment, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Consumer Reports, published by the nonprofit group Consumers Union, tested 198 raw pork samples, including 148 pork chops and 50 ground pork, from a number of grocery chains.

Besides finding Y enterocolitica in 69% of the samples, the investigators detected Salmonella in 4%, Staphylococcus aureus in 7%, and Listeria monocytogenes in 3%, according to the report. Also, 11% of the samples had Enterococcus species, a potential indicator of fecal contamination.

Contamination was more common in ground pork than in pork chops, the magazine said.

[Say (O Muhammad), "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is filth, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allah's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is Oft*Forgiving, Most Merciful.]

[Say (O Muhammad), "I find not in that which has been inspired to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork, etc.) for that surely is filth, or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allah (or has been slaughtered for idols, etc., or on which Allah's Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But whosoever is forced by necessity without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits, (for him) certainly, your Lord is Oft*Forgiving, Most Merciful.] (Al-An`am: 145)

Islam is the true religion youtube

===
for forgiveness

One principle in the true Gospel true Torahand the Holy Koran

53. Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Surah Az-Zumar

Go directly to the Creator
He asked for forgiveness and remorse and not to return to sin again

There is no intermediary to reveal his mistakes

And take an instrument for forgiveness from the church

This is a particular delusion

[h=1]احمد ديدات كيف يتيقن المسلمون من المغفرة ودخولهم الجنه youtube[/h]​

Last edited:
There is no difference between deep freezing and normal cooking.
Result is the same

This is the main reason for the prohibition of pork in the three monotheistic religions

to see pork after placing cola
See What's in your tummy O eat pork
you will feel nauseous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQVHZ3Xo9Fc

and pork are the sanctity of God in Islamic law,

and spoke of that Prophet Muhammad 1400 years

The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, faeces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they dont have modern toilets and the villagers excrete in the open air. Very often excreta is cleared by pigs.

Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbours excreta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIJquq4RSc

[h=1]DVD 186 Muhummed (Pbuh) The Prophet of Islam in the bible -- Geneva youtube[/h]

Every religion is a "true religion" to its believers. No religion is better than any other. Religions are a guide to moral/ethical living. Alot of religions tell you they are the "one true religion" and teach hate and intolerance for all non believers. If you are truly religious you should love all beings unconditionally whether buddhist, christian, jew, muslem, athiest. When you try to push your religion on others who dont inquire about it you make yourself a nuisciance.

dear brother

A very good question

You can comparison between religions

And say, O my Lord guided me to the true religion

It is important

In your heart and mind honest

I am confident, God willing.

You will reach the truth

[h=1]الإسلام رساله الحق - أحمد ديدات (مترجم) The True Message youtube[/h]
السؤال اللذي حير الملحدين ؟؟! الصمت هي اجاباتهم
[h=1]youtube[/h]

[h=1]احمد ديدات الأختيار بين المسيحية و الإسلام - The Choice[/h][h=1]youtube[/h]
Muhammad ibn (son of) Abdullah ibn (son of) Abdul Mutalib, was born in the year 570 C.E. (Christian Era) in Makkah, Felix Arabia (today: Saudi Arabia) and he died in 633 C.E. in Yathrib (today: Madinah, Saudi Arabia).

A. His names: When he was born, his grandfather, Abdul Mutalib, gave him the name Muhammad. And it means "praised one" or "praising one." He was later called "As-Saddiq" (the Truthful) by all of those who knew of his truthful and honest nature. He always said only the truth. He was also called "Al-Amin" (the Trustworthy) due to his integrity and always upholding any trust given to him. When the tribes were battling against each other, both sides would entrust him with their possessions during the fighting, even if it might be against some of his own tribesmen, because they knew he would always uphold any trust given to him. All of his names indicated the very nature of a man who was praised for his honesty, integrity and trustworthiness. He was also well known for advocating the reconciliation of kinship and relationships. He ordered his followers to always honor the "ties of the wombs" (siblings and other close relatives).

This fits right in with the prophecy mentioned in the Bible in the Book of John in chapters 14 and 16, as the coming of a prophet known as the "Spirit of Truth" or "Comforter" or "Advocate."

B. Born as a descendent of Abraham, peace and blessings be upon him, through his first born son, Ishmael (Ismail in Arabic), peace and blessings be upon him, to the noble tribe of the Quraish who were the leaders of Makkah in those days. Muhammad's blood line traces directly back to Abraham, peace and blessings be upon him.

This could certainly point to fulfillment of Old Testament (Torah) prophecies in Deuteronomy (chapter 18:15) of a prophet, like unto Moses from "their brethren."

C. He kept the Commandments of Almighty God, just as his great grandfathers and prophets of old had done in the past (peace be upon them). Here is a statement from Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, while the Quran was being revealed to him by the angel Gabriel;

"Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your PARENTS; do not kill your children because of poverty - (Allah) provide sustenance for you and for them; do not come near to Al-Fawahish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause. This He has commanded you that you may understand."

[Holy Quran 6:151]

D. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, lived in total commitment to his Belief in One God, and as such, he worshipped God alone, without any other "gods" beside Him. This is the very first commandment in the Old Testament (Exodus chapter 20 and Deuteronomy, chapter 5) and in the New Testament as well (Mark, chapter 12, verse 29).

E. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, ordered his followers to obey Allah Almighty. He ordered following the Commandments as were revealed to him by the angel Gabriel from Almighty Allah. Read below, one of many similar statements from the Quran:

Surely, Allah Commands absolute justice and steadfast commitment to performing your duties to Almighty Allah, in total sincerity and giving help to relatives: and He forbids evil, and disobedience and all that is prohibited by Allah (such as; illegal sexual acts, disobedience of PARENTS, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.), and (He Forbids) any evil (i.e. all that is prohibited by God's Law, such as: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.), and all kinds of oppression, He admonishes you, that you may take heed.

[Holy Quran 16:90]

F. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, never fell into the common practice of his tribesmen to worship statues, idols or man-made "gods." He forbid his followers to ever engage in worship outside of the One True God (Allah) of Adam, Abraham, Moses and all the prophets, peace be upon them all.

And the people of the Scripture Jews and Christians did not differed amongst themselves until after there came to them clear evidence.

And they were commanded only to worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (no gods beside God), and perform prayers and give charity: and that is the right religion.

[Holy Quran 98:4-5]

He despised false worship to any man-made gods or images or anything in creation as a god. He hated all of the complexities and degradation to which it leads.

This is in direct obedience to the second commandment in the above mentioned verses, "Thou shalt not make any graven images."

G. Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, always held the Name of God (Allah) in the highest of reverence and never took God's Name in vain or for any vainglorious purpose.

He forbid his followers for ever doing anything like this and encouraged them to use names such as "Servant of Almighty God" (Abdullah).

thank you

==
The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. It feels no jealousy. And among people who consume pork, the practice of wife swapping and other forms of promiscuous behaviour is common

dear brother

The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. It feels no jealousy. And among people who consume pork, the practice of wife swapping and other forms of promiscuous behaviour is common
[/B]
[/LEFT]

So what your saying is that if I feed my wife pork she will let me bang other women??? Oh praise ALLAH!!!!!!! I am going to the store right now bye.

Every religion is a "true religion" to its believers. No religion is better than any other. Religions are a guide to moral/ethical living. Alot of religions tell you they are the "one true religion" and teach hate and intolerance for all non believers. If you are truly religious you should love all beings unconditionally whether buddhist, christian, jew, muslem, athiest. When you try to push your religion on others who dont inquire about it you make yourself a nuisciance.

I agree, hey i follow NO religion, I think its a joke to describe the life force or "God" into words and like he is some person setting rules sitting on a cloud or talking to people.... "God" is just a label to the life/energy source of all...IMO... that had gotten out of hand with religion. there have been soem inlightened peopel liek Jesus and buddha... but there teachings (not so much buddha) have been destryoed by the "church"
I follow NO religion, but if i was to pick one that was closer to my views id probably have to say Buddhist is closest.
ohh look at me.. I am a good person, not stealing, raping, lying , taking away form others... I dont need "god" to make me fear and be a good person. you should be good because you want to be good. if you are good out of fear then you are not truly a good person...

people say without religion there would be chaos... i dont agree... without this mythical idol/symbol the bad apples would show and not be hidden, sure... but then we could grow from that and know who is who for real.
Religion has cause much more issues than good IMO....

I follow truth, not a label..... just me...

Not sure why i even wasted my time on this post...
but I will add the ONLY thing I miss eating from meat IS bacon! :- P

Fuck the rest!
But out of my morals, I eat no meat.... dont need god to tell me unneeded death is wrong....

Back