• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Be careful,,,,,,

IML Gear Cream!
) Pig meat has twice as much fat as beef. A 3 oz T bone steak contains 8.5 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork chop contains 18 grams of fat. A 3 oz beef rib has 11.1 grams of fat; a 3 oz pork spare rib has 23.2 grams of fat.

) Cows have a complex digestive system, having four stomachs. It thus takes over 24 hours to digest their vegetarian diet causing its food to be purified of toxins. In contrast, the swine's one stomach takes only about 4 hours to digest its foul diet, turning its toxic food into flesh.

تفكروا في حال الدنيا ! ~ ويبكي حمزة تزورتزس youtube
انه الفاروق عمر بن الخطاب ~ ويبكي حمزة تزورتزس
youtube

Yeni pork loin is leaner than beef loin. You're being silly now. Please send more nude pics! Thanks!

I gotta give it up to you Yeni, never in my life did I ever think I would read so much muslim speak from Allah :banned:

JK

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
yes my dear brothers

(Most scientific conversation) sent by British Minister
Bob : Tell me why is it that a Muslim is very particular about the words Halaal and Haraam; what do they mean?

BM: That which is permissible is termed Halaal and that which is not permissible is termed Haraam and it is the Quran which draws the distinction between the two.

Bob: Can you give me an example?

BM: Yes, Islam has prohibited blood of any type. You will agree that a chemical analysis of blood shows that it contains an abundance of uric acid, a chemical substance which can be injurious to human health.

Bob: You're right about the toxic nature of uric acid, in the human
being it is excreted as a waste product and in fact we are told that 98% of the body's uric acid is extracted from the blood by the kidneys and removed through urination.

BM: Now I think that you'll appreciate the special prescribed method of animal slaughter in Islam.

Bob: What do you mean?

BM: You see, the wielder of the knife, whilst taking the name
of the 'Almighty', makes an incision through the jugular veins, leaving all other veins and organs intact.

Bob : I see, this causes the death of the animal by a total loss of blood from the body, rather than an injury to any vital organ.

BM: Yes, were the organs, example the heart, the liver, or the brain crippled or damaged, the animal could die immediately and its blood would congeal in its veins and would eventually permeate the flesh. This implies that the animal flesh would be permeated and contaminated with uric acid and therefore very poisonous; only today did our dieticians realize such a thing.

Bob: Again, while on the topic of food; Why do Muslims condemn the eating of pork or ham or any foods related to pigs or swine

BM: Actually, apart from the Quran prohibiting the consumption of
pork, bacon (pig flesh); in fact the Bible too in Leviticus Chapter 11: Verse 8, regarding swine it says, 'of their flesh (of the swine, another name for pig) shall you not eat, and of their carcass you shall not touch; they are unclean to you.' Further, did you know that a pig cannot be slaughtered at the neck for it does not have a neck; that is according to its natural anatomy. A Muslim reasons that if the pig was to be slaughtered and fit for human consumption the Creator would have provided it with a neck. Nonetheless, all that aside, I am sure you are well informed about the harmful effects of the consumption of pork, in any form, be it pork chops, ham, bacon.

Bob: The medical science finds that there is a risk for various diseases the pig is found to be a host for many parasites and potential diseases.

BM: Yes, even apart from that, as we talked about uric acid content in the blood, it is >>important to note that the pig 's biochemistry excretes only 2% of its total uric acid content, the remaining 98% remains as an integral part of the body. Plus as everyone knows that swine (pig) eats its own excretion, which means that of all the uric acid and the other waste products excreted, most of it goes back inside again.

[h=1]Why did God create the pig if He did not intend for us to eat it? youtube[/h]
They Chose Islam 1 إختاروا الإسلام - Episode 2 الحلقة (Part 1)
[h=1]youtube[/h]

They Chose Islam 1 إختاروا الإسلام - Episode 2 الحلقة (Part 2)
[h=1]youtube[/h]
thank's

yes my dear brothers

(Most scientific conversation) sent by British Minister
Bob : Tell me why is it that a Muslim is very particular about the words Halaal and Haraam; what do they mean?

BM: That which is permissible is termed Halaal and that which is not permissible is termed Haraam and it is the Quran which draws the distinction between the two.

Bob: Can you give me an example?

BM: Yes, Islam has prohibited blood of any type. You will agree that a chemical analysis of blood shows that it contains an abundance of uric acid, a chemical substance which can be injurious to human health.

Bob: You're right about the toxic nature of uric acid, in the human
being it is excreted as a waste product and in fact we are told that 98% of the body's uric acid is extracted from the blood by the kidneys and removed through urination.

BM: Now I think that you'll appreciate the special prescribed method of animal slaughter in Islam.

Bob: What do you mean?

BM: You see, the wielder of the knife, whilst taking the name
of the 'Almighty', makes an incision through the jugular veins, leaving all other veins and organs intact.

Bob : I see, this causes the death of the animal by a total loss of blood from the body, rather than an injury to any vital organ.

BM: Yes, were the organs, example the heart, the liver, or the brain crippled or damaged, the animal could die immediately and its blood would congeal in its veins and would eventually permeate the flesh. This implies that the animal flesh would be permeated and contaminated with uric acid and therefore very poisonous; only today did our dieticians realize such a thing.

Bob: Again, while on the topic of food; Why do Muslims condemn the eating of pork or ham or any foods related to pigs or swine

BM: Actually, apart from the Quran prohibiting the consumption of
pork, bacon (pig flesh); in fact the Bible too in Leviticus Chapter 11: Verse 8, regarding swine it says, 'of their flesh (of the swine, another name for pig) shall you not eat, and of their carcass you shall not touch; they are unclean to you.' Further, did you know that a pig cannot be slaughtered at the neck for it does not have a neck; that is according to its natural anatomy. A Muslim reasons that if the pig was to be slaughtered and fit for human consumption the Creator would have provided it with a neck. Nonetheless, all that aside, I am sure you are well informed about the harmful effects of the consumption of pork, in any form, be it pork chops, ham, bacon.

Bob: The medical science finds that there is a risk for various diseases the pig is found to be a host for many parasites and potential diseases.

BM: Yes, even apart from that, as we talked about uric acid content in the blood, it is >>important to note that the pig 's biochemistry excretes only 2% of its total uric acid content, the remaining 98% remains as an integral part of the body. Plus as everyone knows that swine (pig) eats its own excretion, which means that of all the uric acid and the other waste products excreted, most of it goes back inside again.

Why did God create the pig if He did not intend for us to eat it? youtube

They Chose Islam 1 إختاروا الإسلام - Episode 2 الحلقة (Part 1)
youtube

They Chose Islam 1 إختاروا الإسلام - Episode 2 الحلقة (Part 2)
youtube

thank's

"GOD" did not create any animal for "us to eat" we have chosen to... evolution, conditioning, culture, religion, need (bs). ect.. name it what you will,. but the argument that if god wanted us to eat pork he would have made pigs with necks... im sorry to offend... but I find it down right silly..... (and I dont even eat meat)

god is an energy in and around all living things (IMO) to give it name or say "this book is by god" or "follow this its the word of god" or "god says this is wrong" I actually take as insult to the true, pure life energy that we need not label or fight over... people seem to need to simplify "god" so that they feel then "know" what they talk about or to conform with their culture/religion..

I do understand and agree the WAY they slaughter matters in terms of what you end up with.. I can give you that.

Yeni pork loin is leaner than beef loin. You're being silly now. Please send more nude pics! Thanks!

Yeah, but when someone wants to argue a point.... if they look hard enough they will usually find things or sayings from others to fit their argument. regardless if true or not..
atleast she is not trying to convince us that we have to stop lifting ;)

Anyone ever stop to think maybe "god" was creating universes, of which we are ripening fruit to ours, an out come to the seed that was planted so to speak? not a direct "here lets make some humans and tell them what to do" ..... as in just because some believe in some form of evolution or doesnt believe in most main stream religions, doesn't mean it/they cant co exist with the believe in "god" .
I feel like everyone dummy downs "god" to what they can understand and are told in most cases... and i know 90% of you here will not like my view, but its mine.
anyway i never learn to stay away from these topics it seems.... lol

brother for further summary clarification
God created man in the land of the cause of unification and non-involvement of God, hence God sent prophets and messengers to guide people to the worship of God
However, if you ask any small child
Does God exist?
Say yes
Where is God?
Says in the sky
This means that such is the nature of any human being who believes in God, and since his childhood and this is what any parent is called by nature, but his parents are two of the altering of religion and belief in monotheism and Islam to infidelity and atheism, and that
Because the child follows his or her parents
But here's the surprise when he grows up and learns and reasonable return once again to the original and convert to Islam
The evidence that the massive numbers that embrace Islam in the country's east and west is guided to the right

None of the founders of religions demanded 'mind control' which is at its peak through Zionist-controlled Zionist media. The Creator sent some guidlines through His prophets to tell humans why they were created. The great majority of the followers of religions don't those guidelines - that's why we have the 1% slaughtering and squeezing blood of the remaining 99% population.

YES - the existence of the Creator cannot be proved in a test tube. However, if one can accept a man his / her father, because the woman who gave him / her birth say so - so why not accept the existence of a 'supernatural Power' if someone who is not Bill

Clinton or Elizbeth Taylor, say so ??

You have to know who Allah is before you can know what Allah said, because the Scriptures have been corrupted by editors and translators.

Surah XXIV Light (Qur'an)

Allah is the Light of the Heavens and the earth. The
similitude of Their Light is as a niche wherein is a Lamp.
This Lamp is in a Crystal. The Crystal is, as it were, a
shining Star. (This Lamp is) kindled from a Blessed Tree, an
olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose Oil would
almost glow forth (of Themselves) though no fire touched Them:
Light upon Light. Allah guideth unto Their Light whom They
will. And Allah speaketh in allegories, for Allah is Knower of
all things.

(This Lamp is found) in houses which Allah hath
allowed to be exalted and that Their Name shall be
remembered therein. Therein do offer praise to Them at morn
and evening...

As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are as a mirage
in a desert. The thirsty one supposeth it to be water but they
cometh unto it and findeth it naught, and findeth, in the place
thereof, Allah, Who payeth them their due; and Allah is swift
at reckoning.

Or as darkness on a vast, abysmal sea. There covereth
them a wave, above which is a wave, above which is a cloud.
Layer upon layer of darkness. When they holdeth out their
hand they scarce can see it. And those for whom Allah hath
not appointed Light, for them there is no Light.

Allah is Entheogens.

If you don't start with that -- you are like the person in the desert who imagines you see water.

(Surah III, 55): (and remember) when Allah said: 'O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQd6Y5OmoI

The submission of man to his Creator is the essence of Islam. The word "Islam" literally means, "to submit" or "to surrender. "The real question one should ask is: "submit and surrender" to whom? Muslims submit and surrender their will and desires to the will and the laws of the Creator. This is what "Islam" truly means. By referring to, "The Creator", Muslims are talking about "Allah."

Allah is the Creator of all that is in the heavens and the earth. In Islam, Allah is the True and Only Creator, and only he deserves to be worshipped. Nothing else is worthy of worship; not stones, statues, crosses, tombs (of any religion), the sun, the moon, stars, temples, animals, Prophets (from any religion), messengers, saints, priests, movie stars, musicians, athletes, or religious scholars. All of those are created beings, and are not worthy of worship in Islam. In fact, doing that is to associate partners with Allah, and it is the only sin that would never be forgiven on the Day of Judgment.

Exactly common sense is the key point in our life. According to common sense, the most knowledgeable Individual about the creation would be its creator, for example: the producer of one car is the one that could answer all the questions related to this car its purpose, how to use it...

In our case, the Creator of Human being would be the appropriate one to determine what is good and what is bad for them. In order to fulfill this requirement, He sent different messenger and prophets (Peace be upon them) in order to teach people how to behave.
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Talked about all religious and worldly matters

Because Islam
Constitution and approach to life

In eating and sleeping and praying, bathing and transactions between people and so on

Religion is not just a ritual only

Pray and then go out to lie and drinking alcohol and lack of hygiene and adultery

Like other religions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnQRi8KCtG4

\\\\\

Allah says in the Holy Qur'an
115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil
And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
Surah Al-A'raf

----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin

After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9Qt32_Gk0

Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone

And yes, I believe everyone should obey the word of god, no matter what. He is the ultimate, he is the reason of our being, we owe him everything, he is the one with the best understanding, he knows what is best for us better than we do. Now if everyone wants to do something because they believe that god told them to, then what can I do about it? Anyone can do anything for any given reason they want to, what do you want me to say about it? People can truly believe they are doing good for mankind by killing hundreds of millions of people to prevent overpopulation. Well, that's on them. That's their thinking, that's their decision they made. It doesn't mean no one should do what they believe is good for mankind. In fact, the very opposite can be said, people SHOULD do what they believe is best for mankind. Just because a certain group of people commit mass murders in its name

There are no greater gods than the gods of the Northmen.

^^^ all sane men know this

IML Gear Cream!
brother for further summary clarification
God created man in the land of the cause of unification and non-involvement of God, hence God sent prophets and messengers to guide people to the worship of God
However, if you ask any small child
Does God exist?
Say yes
Where is God?
Says in the sky
This means that such is the nature of any human being who believes in God, and since his childhood and this is what any parent is called by nature, but his parents are two of the altering of religion and belief in monotheism and Islam to infidelity and atheism, and that
Because the child follows his or her parents
But here's the surprise when he grows up and learns and reasonable return once again to the original and convert to Islam
The evidence that the massive numbers that embrace Islam in the country's east and west is guided to the right

None of the founders of religions demanded 'mind control' which is at its peak through Zionist-controlled Zionist media. The Creator sent some guidlines through His prophets to tell humans why they were created. The great majority of the followers of religions don't those guidelines - that's why we have the 1% slaughtering and squeezing blood of the remaining 99% population.

YES - the existence of the Creator cannot be proved in a test tube. However, if one can accept a man his / her father, because the woman who gave him / her birth say so - so why not accept the existence of a 'supernatural Power' if someone who is not Bill

Clinton or Elizbeth Taylor, say so ??

You have to know who Allah is before you can know what Allah said, because the Scriptures have been corrupted by editors and translators.

Surah XXIV Light (Qur'an)

Allah is the Light of the Heavens and the earth. The
similitude of Their Light is as a niche wherein is a Lamp.
This Lamp is in a Crystal. The Crystal is, as it were, a
shining Star. (This Lamp is) kindled from a Blessed Tree, an
olive neither of the East nor of the West, whose Oil would
almost glow forth (of Themselves) though no fire touched Them:
Light upon Light. Allah guideth unto Their Light whom They
will. And Allah speaketh in allegories, for Allah is Knower of
all things.

(This Lamp is found) in houses which Allah hath
allowed to be exalted and that Their Name shall be
remembered therein. Therein do offer praise to Them at morn
and evening...

As for those who disbelieve, their deeds are as a mirage
in a desert. The thirsty one supposeth it to be water but they
cometh unto it and findeth it naught, and findeth, in the place
thereof, Allah, Who payeth them their due; and Allah is swift
at reckoning.

Or as darkness on a vast, abysmal sea. There covereth
them a wave, above which is a wave, above which is a cloud.
Layer upon layer of darkness. When they holdeth out their
hand they scarce can see it. And those for whom Allah hath
not appointed Light, for them there is no Light.

Allah is Entheogens.

If you don't start with that -- you are like the person in the desert who imagines you see water.

(Surah III, 55): (and remember) when Allah said: 'O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvQd6Y5OmoI

The submission of man to his Creator is the essence of Islam. The word "Islam" literally means, "to submit" or "to surrender. "The real question one should ask is: "submit and surrender" to whom? Muslims submit and surrender their will and desires to the will and the laws of the Creator. This is what "Islam" truly means. By referring to, "The Creator", Muslims are talking about "Allah."

Allah is the Creator of all that is in the heavens and the earth. In Islam, Allah is the True and Only Creator, and only he deserves to be worshipped. Nothing else is worthy of worship; not stones, statues, crosses, tombs (of any religion), the sun, the moon, stars, temples, animals, Prophets (from any religion), messengers, saints, priests, movie stars, musicians, athletes, or religious scholars. All of those are created beings, and are not worthy of worship in Islam. In fact, doing that is to associate partners with Allah, and it is the only sin that would never be forgiven on the Day of Judgment.

Exactly common sense is the key point in our life. According to common sense, the most knowledgeable Individual about the creation would be its creator, for example: the producer of one car is the one that could answer all the questions related to this car its purpose, how to use it...

In our case, the Creator of Human being would be the appropriate one to determine what is good and what is bad for them. In order to fulfill this requirement, He sent different messenger and prophets (Peace be upon them) in order to teach people how to behave.
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Talked about all religious and worldly matters

Because Islam
Constitution and approach to life

In eating and sleeping and praying, bathing and transactions between people and so on

Religion is not just a ritual only

Pray and then go out to lie and drinking alcohol and lack of hygiene and adultery

Like other religions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnQRi8KCtG4

\\\\\

115. "Did you think that We had created you in play (without any purpose), and that you would not be brought back to Us?"

116. So Exalted be Allah, the True King, La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He), the Lord of the Supreme Throne!

117. And whoever invokes (or worships), besides Allah, any other ilah (god), of whom he has no proof, then his reckoning is only with his Lord. Surely! Al-Kafirun (the disbelievers in Allah and in the Oneness of Allah, polytheists, pagans, idolaters, etc.) Will not be successful.

118. And say (O Muhammad): "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the Best of those who show mercy!"
The only solution to all
The Oneness of God
And follow the path of the prophets and messengers

Because it is the right way

This is the goal of human existence on earth

And finally
Everyone will die
Must be good and do good deeds in this world

You are responsible for the all your actions
allah will ask you about all what you did
Both small and large
Must be prepared

(12) Indeed, it is We who bring the dead to life and record what they have put forth and what they left behind, and all things We have enumerated in a clear register

(13) And [for] every person We have imposed his fate upon his neck, and We will produce for him on the Day of Resurrection a record which he will encounter spread open

(49) And the record [of deeds] will be placed [open], and you will see the criminals fearful of that within it, and they will say, "Oh, woe to us! What is this book that leaves nothing small or great except that it has enumerated it? "And they will find what they did present [before them]. And your Lord does injustice to no one

This is happening now

In the path of the devil
And get away through the teachings of the prophets and messengers

27. O Children of Adam! Let not Shaitan (Satan) deceive you, as he got your parents [Adam and Hawwa (Eve)] out of Paradise, stripping them of their raiments, to show them their private parts. Verily, he and Qabiluhu (his soldiers from the jinns or his tribe) see you from where you cannot see them. Verily, We made the Shayatin (devils) Auliya' (protectors and helpers) for those who believe not.
Surah Al-A'raf

----Allah alone is the creator and manufacturer of mankind
Knows either useful for us and bad for us

Adam and Eve, peace be upon them

Knows by
Should not be eating from the tree
God warned them of doing this
Because it is a sin

After God created Adam and ordered the angels to prostrate to him and happened Kafr Satan and sin - God Almighty wanted to exercise Adam his mission on earth. But before the exercise of his mission insert God in practical experience from the curriculum, which will be followed by man on earth, and seduction that would be inflicted by the devil. God Almighty's mercy him he did not want Adam begins his mission to exist on a theoretical basis, because there is a difference between talking theory and experiment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua9Qt32_Gk0

Allah only wants one thing from His slaves.

"And I (Allah) created not the Jinn and mankind except they should worship Me (alone). I seek not any provision from them nor do I ask that they should feed Me. Verily, Allah is the All-Provider, Owner of Power, the Most Strong." [51:56-58]

Allah only wants mankind to worship Him alone and ascribe no partners with Him in worship, and truly be His slaves. He wants them to surrender to His will, as they surrender to His control for the means of their lives. It is only fair to worship only the One who holds the existence of everything and everyone is in His Hands. One should thank Allah who, alone, provides for him by worshipping Him alone

And yes, I believe everyone should obey the word of god, no matter what. He is the ultimate, he is the reason of our being, we owe him everything, he is the one with the best understanding, he knows what is best for us better than we do. Now if everyone wants to do something because they believe that god told them to, then what can I do about it? Anyone can do anything for any given reason they want to, what do you want me to say about it? People can truly believe they are doing good for mankind by killing hundreds of millions of people to prevent overpopulation. Well, that's on them. That's their thinking, that's their decision they made. It doesn't mean no one should do what they believe is good for mankind. In fact, the very opposite can be said, people SHOULD do what they believe is best for mankind. Just because a certain group of people commit mass murders in its name

Allah was merely 1 of 360 pagan gods that the pre islamic pagans worshipped. He is a pagan moon god. And muhammad, an idolator, is a pagan arabian name, predating islam. Why would a "God" swear by the sun, moon and stars if he created them? Why would he swear by his creations rather than in himself? He wasnt a true God. Its a demonic entity and not the universal creator. Therefor, i will not listen to your pagan demonic entities and i will enjoy my pork chops and loins.

my dear brothers

Do Muslims worship the same God as the Jews and Christians? What does the word Allah mean? Is Allah the Moon-god?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ci-Ix2eG2E

Some of the biggest misconceptions that many non-Muslims have about Islam have to do with the word “Allah.” For various reasons, many people have come to believe that Muslims worship a different God than Christians and Jews. This is totally false, since “Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God” - and there is only One God. Let there be no doubt - Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus - peace be upon them all. However, it is certainly true that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims - like Jews - reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation. This, however, does not mean that each of these three religions worships a different God - because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths”, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic.” However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas.

First of all, it is important to note that “Allah” is the same word that Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews use for God. If you pick up an Arabic Bible, you will see the word “Allah” being used where “God” is used in English. This is because “Allah” is a word in the Arabic language equivalent to the English word “God” with a capital “G”. Additionally, the word “Allah” cannot be made plural, a fact which goes hand-in-hand with the Islamic concept of God.

It is interesting to note that the Aramaic word “El”, which is the word for God in the language that Jesus spoke, is certainly more similar in sound to the word “Allah” than the English word “God.” This also holds true for the various Hebrew words for God, which are “El” and “Elah”, and the plural or glorified form “Elohim.” The reason for these similarities is that Aramaic, Hebrew and Arabic are all Semitic languages with common origins. It should also be noted that in translating the Bible into English, the Hebrew word “El” is translated variously as “God”, “god” and “angel”! This imprecise language allows different translators, based on their preconceived notions, to translate the word to fit their own views. The Arabic word “Allah” presents no such difficulty or ambiguity, since it is only used for Almighty God alone. Additionally, in English, the only difference between “god”, meaning a false god, and “God”, meaning the One True God, is the capital “G”. Due to the above mentioned facts, a more accurate translation of the word “Allah” into English might be “The One -and-Only God” or “The One True God.”

More importantly, it should also be noted that the Arabic word “Allah” contains a deep religious message due to its root meaning and origin. This is because it stems from the Arabic verb ta’allaha (or alaha), which means “to be worshipped.” Thus in Arabic, the word “Allah” means “The One who deserves all worship.” This, in a nutshell, is the Pure Monotheistic message of Islam.

Suffice it to say that just because someone claims to be a “monotheistic” Jew, Christian or Muslim, that does not keep them from falling into corrupt beliefs and idolatrous practices. Many people, including some Muslims, claim belief in “One God” even though they’ve fallen into acts of idolatry. Certainly, many Protestants accuse Roman Catholics of idolatrous practices in regards to the saints and the Virgin Mary. Likewise, the Greek Orthodox Church is considered “idolatrous” by many other Christians because in much of their worship they use icons. However, if you ask a Roman Catholic or a Greek Orthodox person if God is “One”, they will invariably answer: “Yes!.” This claim, however, does not stop them from being “creature worshipping” idolaters. The same goes for Hindus, who just consider their gods to be “manifestations” or “incarnations” of the One Supreme God.

Before concluding… there are some people out there, who are obviously not on the side of truth, that want to get people to believe that “Allah” is just some Arabian “god”[1], and that Islam is completely “other” - meaning that it has no common roots with the other Abrahamic religions (i.e. Christianity and Judaism). To say that Muslims worship a different “God” because they say “Allah” is just as illogical as saying that French people worship another God because they use the word “Dieu”, that Spanish-speaking people worship a different God because they say “Dios” or that the Hebrews worshipped a different God because they sometimes call Him “Yahweh.” Certainly, reasoning like this is quite ridiculous! It should also be mentioned, that claiming that any one language uses the only the correct word for God is tantamount to denying the universality of God’s message to mankind, which was to all nations, tribes and people through various prophets who spoke different languages.

We would like to ask our readers about the motives of these people? The reason is that the Ultimate Truth of Islam stands on solid ground and its unshakeable belief in the Unity of God is above reproach. Due to this, Christians can’t criticize its doctrines directly, but instead fabricate things about Islam that aren’t true so that people lose the desire to learn more. If Islam were presented in the proper way to the world, it surely might make many people reconsider and re-evaluate their own beliefs. It is quite likely that when they find out that there is a universal religion in the world that teaches people to worship and love God, while also practicing Pure Monotheism, would at least feel that they should re-examine the basis for their own beliefs and doctrines.

\\\

\\\\

someone told me

Pork got a bad name early-on, even in the Bible, because under-cooked pork is very dangerous, and swine have long been considered to be unclean animals. Pigs which are raised in modern facilities often have their fat-content increased. I definitely wouldn't say it's the best of meats,
I dont eat pork because i think pigs are filthy animal. I love chicken. Yum2!
\\\\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_aMWSFoWSE

if Mike Arnold converted to Islam ....

yes dear brother

Anything not difficult for allah
Everything in his hands

You can comparison between religions

And say, O Lord guided me to the true religion

It is important

In your heart and mind honest

I am confident, God willing.

You will reach the truth

Why

Increase the numbers of adherents of Islam

Of not less

Christians Scientists
And players and famous of Hollywood stars
The world's rich

And Yusuf Estes

Sister's Wife of Tony Blair
converted to Islam?

-So when he discovers that the real Holy Qur'an
And discover the greatness and mercy of Islam
Makes sure that the attempts to distort Islam, a liar and deceiver
calm down and use your mind in the research and understanding
And prepare to convert to Islam constantly increasing

And see here

Evidence of the sincerity of Islam
In the past
Of Christian scholars
Now
Muslim preacher

Yusuf Estes Muslim
More than 15 years

Kaka (Brazil) - Ribeirah (France)

\\\\

39:41

Indeed, We sent down to you the Book for the people in truth. So whoever is guided - it is for [the benefit of] his soul; and whoever goes astray only goes astray to its detriment. And you are not a manager over them.

Surat Az-Zumar (The Troops)

6:125

So whoever Allah wants to guide - He expands his breast to [contain] Islam; and whoever He wants to misguide - He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he were climbing into the sky. Thus does Allah place defilement upon those who do not believe.

Surat Al-'An`ām (The Cattle)

\\\\\
Thank you

[h=1]why they chose islam? ep لماذا اختارو الاسلام؟ حلقة 7‬‎ Part1[/h][h=1]youtube[/h]
[h=1]why they chose islam? ep لماذا اختارو الاسلام؟ حلقة 7‬‎ Part2 youtube[/h]

\ \ \
someone told me

By the way, just observation also, everytime my wife eat pork, cya faint and appear in his body that we do not know why. the wives avoiding eating pork.

There are so many animals / creatures that aren't moving fit for human consumption (and by the way it is God who pronounced it "unclean"

\\

27 of Rajab

Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra' and al-Mi^raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
The miracle of al-Isra' is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra' from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra' is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Before the Prophet took this night journey, the ceiling of the house in which he was staying was opened, and Jibril descended. He cut open the chest of Prophet Muhammad and washed that open area with Zamzam water. Then he emptied something from a container into the chest of the Prophet to increase his wisdom as well as the strength of his belief. This was done to prepare the Messenger of Allah for that which he had yet to see in the upper world from among the wonders of the creation of Allah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c4D2fTqw

i own and use koran toilet paper.......just saying is all.......

Did Mohammad eat his slaves?

man none of this is true!!!! you work for the beef industry

IML Gear Cream!
A Mercy for Slaves

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) strongly enjoined the duty of kind and generous treatment upon slaves, servants and labourers engaged in manual work. Jaabir may Allaah be pleased with him related the Apostle of Allaah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) as saying: "Feed them with the food which you eat, clothe them with such clothing as you wear, and do not cause trouble to Allaah's creatures." The Apostle sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) is further stated to have said: "Those whom Allaah has made your dependents are your brothers, servants and helpmates. Anybody whose brother has been made subservient to him ought to feed him with the food he eats and clothe him with the clothes he wears; command him not to do that which he is unable to do and if it becomes necessary to do so then he should help him in doing the job."

\\\

\\\\\
someone told me

And by the way in Genesis 9:1-3 (old testament)

Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves will be food for you.

...but before Genesis 9, was Genesis 7 which reads...

Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee (in the ark) seven and seven (7 pairs), the male and his female; and of the beasts that are not clean two, the male and his female (1 pair only): 3 of the birds also of the heavens, seven and seven, male and female, to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

...Logic says that if it is God's intention, and Noah didn't eat ANY and ALL creatures (which includes pigs, snakes, lizards, cockroach, insects - all of which are considered not clean, and yet they "lives and moves"), then these "unclean" creatures are non-existent now because it's only 1 pair - which purpose is to "keep the seed alive"!

[h=1]NEW 2014 - German Girl Becomes Muslim - Emotional[/h][h=1]youtube[/h]
[h=1][2014] French Girl Crying During Conversion to Islam - Cry of Joy youtube[/h]

Yeni, are Muslims allowed at the discotheque? What about Taco Bell?

Dancing is not allowed between women and men in general

Women can dance to her husband's home only

thank you

هذا هو الإسلام الحقيقي | The Real Islam youtube

Do you admire my thighs? Be honest ;)

thank you

Thank goodness i'm not muslim man, i used to hit the clubs all the time looking to get laid!

Phuq, i'm glad i am not muslim. I'd rather be a jew.

At least they admire women!

Thank goodness i'm not muslim man, i used to hit the clubs all the time looking to get laid!

Phuq, i'm glad i am not muslim. I'd rather be a jew.

At least they admire women!

Muslims admire women bro, they just have no self-control and feel they have to rape them if they're not covered.

Yeni I'm going to convert you to atheism - you'll be happier once you're free of that bullshit

Allah was merely 1 of 360 pagan gods that the pre islamic pagans worshipped. He is a pagan moon god. And muhammad, an idolator, is a pagan arabian name, predating islam. Why would a "God" swear by the sun, moon and stars if he created them? Why would he swear by his creations rather than in himself? He wasnt a true God. Its a demonic entity and not the universal creator. Therefor, i will not listen to your pagan demonic entities and i will enjoy my pork chops and loins.

Well said. Especially the part about the loins

at one point I was 75 percent sure you were trolling with a gimmick named yeni. I was waiting for a long response with hidden DRSE code.

Last edited:

thank you

So islam promotes homosexuality. If a man dances with another man they are both gay as fuck.

Muslims admire women bro, they just have no self-control and feel they have to rape them if they're not covered.

Yeni I'm going to convert you to atheism - you'll be happier once you're free of that bullshit

Sorry, but I don't even treat my dog this way.

canstock4407178.jpg

10437519-beauty-muslim-woman-is-showing-middle-finger-isolated-on-white-background.jpg

This is what a typical muslim woman thinks about being born into that shiite.

Back