• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Obama to spend $200,000,000 on "young men of color" ... is that racist?

IML Gear Cream!
Use the money to buy them belts or pants that f*cking fit.

Saggin_5af535_274830.gif

sagging-pants.jpg

well a lot of white people complain that so many blacks are criminals and disproportionate in prison populations etc so how can keeping blacks in school and out of jail NOT profit whites as well? we will all save money in the long run because keeping men in prison is expensive. stop looking at it with your racist glasses on and you might see how it's good for everyone.

I just checked with Carnival Cruise Line..for 100million they will ship all kneegros to the Port Of Lagos, Nigeria...see we save 100 million and problem solved..

s2h for Vice President.....Vote S not less...

^^^^^^^ like it or not, this is true ^^^^^^^^^^^^
LW is implying that the money that will be spent guarantees that niggers will clean up their act... if history tells us anything.. they won't.. but will demand more money lmao

classy place.

And if that same money was earmarked for just whites?

It's private money was all I was saying. This is happening on many levels already. At least it is not public taxpayers money.

But I agree that if there were a same foundation in America arranged for white youths, and it were funded by private money, surely enough uproar would be caused to have government shut it down.

It's private money was all I was saying. This is happening on many levels already. At least it is not public taxpayers money.

But I agree that if there were a same foundation in America arranged for white youths, and it were funded by private money, surely enough uproar would be caused to have government shut it down.

I knew where you were coming from, my point was simply your second statement.

They're going to fix racism by giving scholarships and allowing organizations to exist (NAACP, BET, and many - many - many more) to only certain ethnicities. Well, so long as the ethnicity in question isn't Caucasian? Yeah, that resolve racism.

Bullshit.

They're allowing non-whites to do whatever the fuck they want, but not whites, in guise of equality, and then crying "racism" when whites point out that that isn't equality. Fuck that, and fuck anyone who thinks that's okay.

IML Gear Cream!
I knew where you were coming from, my point was simply your second statement.

They're going to fix racism by giving scholarships and allowing organizations to exist (NAACP, BET, and many - many - many more) to only certain ethnicities. Well, so long as the ethnicity in question isn't Caucasian? Yeah, that resolve racism.

Bullshit.

They're allowing non-whites to do whatever the fuck they want, but not whites, in guise of equality, and then crying "racism" when whites point out that that isn't equality. Fuck that, and fuck anyone who thinks that's okay.
it's liberal logic 101 lol

Back