• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Obama to spend $200,000,000 on "young men of color" ... is that racist?

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[h=1]Obama To Spend $200 Million On ?My Brother?s Keeper? Plan For ?Young Men of Color??[/h]Posted on 27 February, 2014 by sophia

Hmm, favoring one race over another, isn?t that kinda racist?
President Obama on Thursday will establish a new interagency task force charged with promoting opportunities for young men of color through an examination of government policies and programs.
The program, dubbed ?My Brother?s Keeper,? will ask businesses and foundations to fund programs across the country designed to keep young minority men employed or in school and out of jail.
?For decades, opportunity has lagged behind for boys and young men of color. But across the country, communities are adopting approaches to help put these boys and young men on the path to success,? a White House official said in a statement. ?The president wants to build on that work.?
The president will announce that foundations supporting the initiative have pledged at least $200 million over the next five years to ?find and rapidly spread solutions that have the highest potential for impact,? the White House said.

Another enabling program that wastes money...we are a country led by enablers...we as a country allow ourselves too fail...time and time again..

Can anyone say, "Affirmative Action?"

We tried this before. This jackass president really is a moron.

If you're a white man, fuck you, you can't have a job. We don't have a program offering us free money, free unemployment and free fica for you so... GTFO.

Jobs should go to the most qualified, regardless of race, not to the prospect that gets employers the most in subsidies and incentives.

200,000,000 for Obama for young black men? Why doesn't he just go to Bangkok, it would much cheaper.

Don't we already spend 5x this much on young men of color? The prison system doesn't operate on good feelings ya know.

Warrior

e44.gif

inb4 race war

I wish there was a way to make these politicians accountable for the decisions they make regarding money, and how it is used; that they seem to think is everlasting but in reality majority of it is the product of hard working americans giving a substantial amount of their meager check to an entity who just abuses it and consequently is lowering the value of the dollar everyday! When will it end?

IML Gear Cream!
I've always told people that when I make my millions I will have a college scholarship fund. Here is the criteria for the applicants:
Single
White
Male
Middle class
Heterosexual
Has a job while going to school
Pays his own bills
Is not qualified for government assistance
Is not obese
American citizen

THIS is the most discriminated class of people on the earth.

I wish there was a way to make these politicians accountable for the decisions they make regarding money, and how it is used; that they seem to think is everlasting but in reality majority of it is the product of hard working americans giving a substantial amount of their meager check to an entity who just abuses it and consequently is lowering the value of the dollar everyday! When will it end?

There is a way to make them accountable. Vote them out. But too many dickfaces vote for the same two parties over and over so nothing will ever change. Their only reason to vote for one douchebag is because they like the other douchebag less. Why won't these braindead retards ever vote differently. Nevermind. I answered my own question. They're braindead retards.

I will partner this deal any day of the week.

I've always told people that when I make my millions I will have a college scholarship fund. Here is the criteria for the applicants:
Single
White
Male
Middle class
Heterosexual
Has a job while going to school
Pays his own bills
Is not qualified for government assistance
Is not obese
American citizen

THIS is the most discriminated class of people on the earth.

The answer is clear: no, it's not.

So long as what you're doing doesn't benefit white people in anyway or say anything less than "minorities are god's gift to the Earth", it's not racist.

The answer is clear: no, it's not.

So long as what you're doing doesn't benefit white people in anyway or say anything less than "minorities are god's gift to the Earth", it's not racist.

whites will still be supporting spics and niggers even when they (whites) eventually become the distinct minority..

Racism is the act of understanding facts and realizing that not all people are equal; and that "not equal" comes in convenient groupings.

I once chipped in with captn for a pound of blow and 4 black gay prostitutes, a hotel room and ungodly amounts of room service. When the weekend was over it was about 2ook

IML Gear Cream!
And no, it's not racist for Obama to spend some money on people instead of corporations. It's about time Obama stand up & help young black folk.

well a lot of white people complain that so many blacks are criminals and disproportionate in prison populations etc so how can keeping blacks in school and out of jail NOT profit whites as well? we will all save money in the long run because keeping men in prison is expensive. stop looking at it with your racist glasses on and you might see how it's good for everyone.

How's it not racist to single out a group of people based on skin colour?

Because the color in question isn't white.

Keep in mind that this is from the same ass-monkey that keeps sticking his nose into matters because the perceived victim was black, but never said jack shit of the perp was black and the victim were white.

And no, it's not racist for Obama to spend some money on people instead of corporations. It's about time Obama stand up & help young black folk.

lol this is what/how liberals really think

well a lot of white people complain that so many blacks are criminals and disproportionate in prison populations etc so how can keeping blacks in school and out of jail NOT profit whites as well? we will all save money in the long run because keeping men in prison is expensive. stop looking at it with your racist glasses on and you might see how it's good for everyone.

this won't change a thing... blacks will still drop out of middle school to join gangs and reproduce, will still commit as many murders, and will still create as many fatherless homes, all while blaming the white man. "you can take the monkey out of the jungle" etc.. niggers have the MOST natural resource-dense fucking CONTINENT in the world.. but even after thousands of years, the most technologically-advanced thing they have made, is a mud hut....think about that for a sec.

Because he already stands up and helps the young white folk HOW???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????"???????????????????????????????????? Ok enough question marks, but you don't have an answer for that I guarandamntee

^^^^^^^ like it or not, this is true ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back