• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle Contemplating Blast and Cruise- Expert Advice Needed

rambo99

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm 25 years old and have been weight training for close to 9 years. I've built a pretty strong foundation IMO before I decided to jump on AAS. I'm around 200lbs with body fat in the high teens (working on that during this first cycle). So I'm half way into my first cycle of Test E at 500 mgs a week and 25mgs of dbol and I'm starting to think about my second cycle. I was going to PCT for 4 weeks with some Nolvadex and Aromasin and I am currently on Aromasin during cycle. I'm starting to think, what's the point of PCT then taking time off only to shortly get back on cycle? Why don't I just cruise on some Test E at say 250 mgs a week for a few weeks and then blast into my second cycle? I mean I already made the decision to use AAS.

Couple questions I have for some of the experts that are on blast and cruise is how long do you usually cruise after a blast? And how much are you guys usually cruising on? From what I've read 250 mgs a week for a newbie like myself should be more then enough for a cruise.

If I decide not to get on a blast and cruise type of regimen and do PCT, how long do you guys usually wait after PCT to start your next cycle?

I'm trying to get some first hand experience from you guys to help me make my decision. I'm pretty much 50/50 right now as I know the advantages and disadvantages of both.

I know the general rule of thumb is time on should equal time off but I know most don't follow this and I'm not sure if this applies to blast and cruise as well (i.e. blast time equals cruise time).

I know the general rule of thumb is time on should equal time off but I know most don't follow this and I'm not sure if this applies to blast and cruise as well (i.e. blast time equals cruise time).
So u plan to stay on self prescribed TRT for how long ?

Many things to consider. It is a bad idea to do this yourself. You may require it for ever if stay on your regime too long. If you don't have kids now it may not be possible or it could be difficult down the road. Another thing to consider is the common TRT issues. Raised hematocrit, RBC, cholesterol levels, BP and the thought of injecting literally forever. U may have a hard time getting legit script down the road if u tell the dr u been doing it yourself. With your age alone it will be difficult to get trt from a doc in the next few years at least in my area. May be different California, Florida or a state like that. Just things to consider. This is a big decision try to really think of the negatives. Is it really worth it at your age and stage of life? I am in favor of TRT for those in need but u have to realize this is nothing to take lightly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
www.tgbsupplements.com

Thanks for the input guys, I thought it through a bit more. I think I'm swaying against doing it, I'm going to pretty much continue with my planned cycle PCT correctly get bloods and go from there.

That is a smart move. Try it out at least. See how PCT goes. U may be surprised. There are some really good supplements out there these days that really can help u hold onto your gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
www.tgbsupplements.com

Back