• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stop scamming guys!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
please guys stop to try to scamm me with fake info..
no order will be sent before money receive 100%!
guys because of your try to scam i cant trust anybody now...

best-regards

Wp

He's legit and truthful ive ordered $3400in the last month and will always hook up a deal. Have 1 issue with WP but trying to resolve that before making a thread overall aweosme source and guy

I don't want to be like this... but i still can't why a source would send anyone anything without money in hand. I mean if the source knows the guy for years then maybe the source can take the risk. Maybe

please guys stop to try to scamm me with fake info..
No order will be sent before money receive 100%!
Guys because of your try to scam i cant trust anybody now...

Best-regards

wp

again wtf ?

Im sorry wp I wont do it again. Just needed some xanax for my mom.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't want to be like this... but i still can't why a source would send anyone anything without money in hand. I mean if the source knows the guy for years then maybe the source can take the risk. Maybe
Keeping things cash and carry keeps everybody honest and safer . I had a friend in another shall we say product line and for years people would try to get things " fronted " , he would refuse and reply it's for your own good . Would we like things to be different , sure but with the human nature being what it is cash and carry should be the rule !

WP is legit, and very easy to deal with. People need to stop trying to scam good sources before they're aren't any good sources left.

It's a business guys, and all you're doing is raising the price on everyone else. You're not getting anything FREE, you're just passing the cost along to someone else.

Warrior

He's legit and truthful ive ordered $3400in the last month and will always hook up a deal. Have 1 issue with WP but trying to resolve that before making a thread overall aweosme source and guy
so two vials of test ? haha jk

afg, its pretty nice stuff

:roflmao:
Go over to the new members forum and introduce yourself to the board.
READ THE RULES AND THE STICKIES.
DO SOME RESEARCH.
And for F*ck's sake, pull your tampon out, I can see your vagina from all the way over here.

BTW: Welcome to IMF.

Go over to the new members forum and introduce yourself to the board.
READ THE RULES AND THE STICKIES.
DO SOME RESEARCH.
And for F*ck's sake, pull your tampon out, I can see your vagina from all the way over here.

BTW: Welcome to IMF.
now that's some funny shit!! Lmao

WP

I would like to setup an account. 2/10 net 30 ok? Please send all invoices to my accountant and we will sign for the product when your delivery drivers drop it off. In order to do business with you can I get a free t- shirt and syringes???

Keeping things cash and carry keeps everybody honest and safer . I had a friend in another shall we say product line and for years people would try to get things " fronted " , he would refuse and reply it's for your own good . Would we like things to be different , sure but with the human nature being what it is cash and carry should be the rule !

^^^ this, it's common sense really.

WP is just too trusting of folks ... Gotta start taking a harder line bro!

Agreed. Scammers ruin business for the other companies that are good to go. Im totally paranoid now! Fuck 1mexgear the bigger scammer of this forum.

WP is a good guy....had him on my other boards for several years and must have worked with him for almost 10 years now. He is NOT a scammer. WPs problem is that he sells xanax to junkies and they try to rip him off....communication is also a little bit of a problem, but everything always gets solved. Just follow his directions and don't complicate shit. Other than that, his lack of HALO in stock needs improvement. lol

HALO is the most expensive compound if I'm not mistaken....more than anavar.

/V

Back