Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) Info

Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) is a gigantic factor in keeping your gains after your cycle as well as repairing your body and balancing your hormones. Post Cycle Therapy is crucial in helping your body recover after a prohormone cycle. Post cycle therapy aims to restore the balance of the body, called homeostasis.

Many of the supplements taken today by extreme athletes require post cycle. This is because these supplements increase testosterone production level in the body to a point that the body could not produce on its own. As a result the body responds by reducing its own production of testosterone.

A post cycle is exactly that because of this. The body needs to restore its levels and bring itself back to the proper balance and production levels. If a cycle is continued for to long then you run the risk of turning off the body's own production levels and permanently harming the body.

Following the use of a Prohormone your body's hormone creation centers (hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis [HPTA]) have taken a step back. When the prohormone supplement is no longer there to make up the difference then your body's production levels are below normal levels.

The fastest and most efficient way to restore the body's natural hormone levels is to go through Post Cycle Therapy.

A common question we are asked is
"Will I lose my gains after I stop using prohormones/stop my cycle?"

A.Because of the low period where your body is no longer receiving the prohormone supplement your body goes into a slump and much of the hard earned gains will be lost. Doing a proper post cycle will avoid losing your gains. In fact a proper PCT will allow you to keep a majority of your gains!

Q. How long should I take a PCT for?
A. Most PCTs last 4-6 weeks.

Q. After my PCT is done can I start another prohormone cycle?
A. I recommend that you take an equivalent time OFF as you were ON the entire cycle (including PCT) in between cycles. This helps the body get back in the habit of producing its hormones to a proper level and restores balance to the body.

Q. When should I buy my PCT?
A. I recommend you purchase your post cycle at the same time you purchase your prohormone(s). The reason for this is you want to make sure its ready for when you need to take it. Also you will save money on shipping.

Q. When should I take PCT?
A. You should take PCT immediately following your prohormone cycle. For example if you run a 30 day cycle of Super-X Product, on day 31 you should start your pct.

Q. What is a SERM?

A. SERM stands for Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, these block estrogen from acting on tissue. Common SERMs include Clomid (clomiphene citrate), Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), and toremifene - which can all be purchased from Hardcore Peptides.

I will outline an example of a typical PCT regiment that would be appropriate for Most cycles.

PCT
Weeks 1 - 4
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)
1mL (20mg) prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps prior to bed

Ultra Male
1 cap prior to bed

Weeks 4 - 6
E-Control
3 caps prior to bed

Advanced Cycle Support