IronMag Research Chems


Clen with anadrol

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Juiced1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    3945959

    Clen with anadrol

    I'm running a test tren anadrol cycle and have been getting mixed reviews on taking two Orals as fare as it being to hard on liver. I would like to throw in clen to keep down water weight and cut fat. What. Are your thoughts on these two Orals?
    any opinion is appreciated
    thanks
    Scammer www.steroidforyou.com scammer just send me your $$ you'll have a better chance at getting what you want

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Paranoid Fitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Still on this side of the grass.
    Posts
    1,574
    Rep Points
    186321528

    What's your OTC?
    Aromasin or Femara may help with water weight.

    Are you taking Caber or Prami to offset prolactin sides?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    tl0311's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NCA
    Posts
    635
    Rep Points
    91136680

    Go with aromasin. Eat better. I'd your really worried about water retention. Go buy a bunch of prep h and smear it on your torso at night and wrap yourself in plastic wrap. Boom.it works
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Paranoid Fitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Still on this side of the grass.
    Posts
    1,574
    Rep Points
    186321528

    Quote Originally Posted by tl0311 View Post
    Go with aromasin. Eat better. I'd your really worried about water retention. Go buy a bunch of prep h and smear it on your torso at night and wrap yourself in plastic wrap. Boom.it works
    I prefer Crisco...

    OP, you can use Midol...it does work.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Juiced1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    3945959

    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Fitness View Post
    I prefer Crisco...

    OP, you can use Midol...it does work.
    I bet you do but well leave your anal lube out of this
    Scammer www.steroidforyou.com scammer just send me your $$ you'll have a better chance at getting what you want

  6. #6
    Clenbuterol is not hard on the liver .. like many other oral ...

    if its for cuting the water .. drop ure carbs and stay with complex .. take pramipexol before bed. Tren + anadrol = prolactin

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Juiced1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    3945959

    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Beaudoin View Post
    Clenbuterol is not hard on the liver .. like many other oral ...

    if its for cuting the water .. drop ure carbs and stay with complex .. take pramipexol before bed. Tren + anadrol = prolactin
    Comid can work as well correct ?
    Scammer www.steroidforyou.com scammer just send me your $$ you'll have a better chance at getting what you want

  8. #8
    No! For prolactin clomid does nothing! prami or caber .. and b6 can help

    keeping ure estrogen under control its the key to prevent raise in progesteron, if youre estrogene stay low, u should not get any trouble.

    Anyway u can't expect to make solids gain without bloating with adrol.. its part of the game ! Thats one raison why a never ran it

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Juiced1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    3945959

    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric Beaudoin View Post
    No! For prolactin clomid does nothing! prami or caber .. and b6 can help

    keeping ure estrogen under control its the key to prevent raise in progesteron, if youre estrogene stay low, u should not get any trouble.

    Anyway u can't expect to make solids gain without bloating with adrol.. its part of the game ! Thats one raison why a never ran it
    I have deca on hand would it be a bad idea to just stop trenE and switch to deca I'm about a month in on trenE
    Scammer www.steroidforyou.com scammer just send me your $$ you'll have a better chance at getting what you want

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    _LG_'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,942
    Rep Points
    1550872329

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiced1 View Post
    I have deca on hand would it be a bad idea to just stop trenE and switch to deca I'm about a month in on trenE
    There's no proof that tren raises prolactin, none. Nandralone however certainly can. Your cycle is fine. Cardio will be better for reducing bloat, plus it's good for you where clen isn't.
    Tell RC that LG sent you.


  11. #11
    Registered User
    Juiced1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    3945959

    Quote Originally Posted by _LG_ View Post
    There's no proof that tren raises prolactin, none. Nandralone however certainly can. Your cycle is fine. Cardio will be better for reducing bloat, plus it's good for you where clen isn't.
    Maybe no proof that tren alone raises prolactin but how about tren and anadrol together
    Scammer www.steroidforyou.com scammer just send me your $$ you'll have a better chance at getting what you want

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Paranoid Fitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Still on this side of the grass.
    Posts
    1,574
    Rep Points
    186321528

    L-Dopa also helps with prolactin.
    Black Lion Prolactrone = L-Dopa.

Similar Threads

  1. Clen/keto or clen/t3 2wks or 2days???
    By GreenHULK in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 02:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2011, 06:54 PM
  4. Anadrol 1st cycle, Anadrol n deca 2nd Cycle?
    By solidgoldfcuk in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->