• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

30 x sustanon offer for only 1 guy....mad price!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
again i have this sustanon offer for only 1 guy..with ship cost only 250$
first guy who is interested,please pm me here asap..
ITS ONLY FOR 1 GUY!!!!

best-regards

Wp

yeah,best of the best ,but guys dont understand that deal and prices! for sure not..

Great Offer ... Im waiting on mine to get here

Is this the MSD amps?

can u post some pict of your sus amps stock it will be more attractive offer for someone who is interested to order

IML Gear Cream!
$83 for 2.5 grams of pharm-grade test? Not bad at all.

I took advantage of this deal the last time and just might do it again ....:winkfinger:

I'm stupid....how much sust?

IML Gear Cream!
Wasn't me

With all due respect WP, good gear is all over the place right now, it's like Christmas around here. 85 bucks is not a bad deal, but not a really great deal either especially since 30 ml of sust doesn't amount to very much in the big picture, breakable amps don't help sales either, make sense?

Last edited:
Whats up all, here it is again, another new guy looking and reading. Dont hate me too much
...so....Sust ?

not so expensive for a human grade products.

Human grade tren what conditions are tren a and tren e prescribed for? Please post links as I'm always looking to further my knowlegde. Thanks

Last edited:
Human grade tren what conditions are tren a and tren e prescribed for? Please post links as I'm always looking to further my knowlegde. Thanks

Tren is a script drug in Germany (ever heard of Parabolan), India, and I think at least one other country, but this is irrelevant, as a drug doesn't have to be approved for human use in order to be human-grade. The term "human-grade" simply means pharm-grade, which means the product was produced under GMP guidelines. All AP products products are produced in this way. AP recently put out a video showcasing their facilities and production process.

Also, I am not sure who you are asking to "post links", being that only one person has posted in this thread in the last 4 months, but if you want to know information ona certain subject, I suggest you search for it yourself, rather than asking other people to do your homework for you. I could understand asking someone to post links if they are trying to prove something to you, but no one is trying to prove anything to you...nor was anyone even talking about this subject. I suspect you could find some links with a little searching.

mike a lot of kids dont know anything...same was win masteron too..but i think some elite member post how long long time ago even boldenone was in usa! i think member grozny post it..or somebody else.. but kids who start use steroids yesterday think they are more smart then we are who use steroids for 20+ years..;)

I am not sure who you are asking to "post links", being thaw information ona certain subject, I suggest you search for it yourself, rather than asking other people to do your homework for you. I could understand asking someone to post links if they are trying to prove something to you, but no one is trying to prove anything to you...nor was anyone even talking about this subject. I suspect you could find some links with a little searching.

Bump it !!!

Back