• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Personal experience with a short Test Prop/NPP cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
how many injection sites were you rotating ?

When I do ed injects I got right delt...right quad...left quad...left delt and repeat...I thou I regularly hit the same delt 2-3 times a week if needed....just move the injection site around on the delt....

If someone is getting crippling PIP all the time ....they need to switch brands...not all carrier oils react the same from person to person...or the gear is poorly made....which is more then likely the case....

People like to squak at prices from places like AY and WP....but there not walking around with golf balls hanging off them all day...you get what you pay for in this industry most of the time...

Someone posted you need to run caber with all 19-nor compounds...you need to run caber if you need caber...would you take a advil if you had no headache??

When I do ed injects I got right delt...right quad...left quad...left delt and repeat...I thou I regularly hit the same delt 2-3 times a week if needed....just move the injection site around on the delt....

If someone is getting crippling PIP all the time ....they need to switch brands...not all carrier oils react the same from person to person...or the gear is poorly made....which is more then likely the case....

People like to squak at prices from places like AY and WP....but there not walking around with golf balls hanging off them all day...you get what you pay for in this industry most of the time...

Someone posted you need to run caber with all 19-nor compounds...you need to run caber if you need caber...would you take a advil if you had no headache??
all good points, is there a problem hitting the same sites that often? even though you move spots slightly? my next cycle i was gonna pin eod and ive only ever pinned delts and quads i was gonna ad in glutes to but id rather just pin delts and quads

all good points, is there a problem hitting the same sites that often? even though you move spots slightly? my next cycle i was gonna pin eod and ive only ever pinned delts and quads i was gonna ad in glutes to but id rather just pin delts and quads

Bro please when you start your next cycle please include an AI. Your already way to bloated

Bro please when you start your next cycle please include an AI. Your already way to bloated
you seem to be very fascinated by my body, if you want to fuck me just say so, but youll have to wait in line, your mom and sister were first

you seem to be very fascinated by my body, if you want to fuck me just say so, but youll have to wait in line, your mom and sister were first
How long did it take you to think that one up? You need a new game bro yours is weak

How long did it take you to think that one up? You need a new game bro yours is weak
damn i wish azza would log out of this shitty gimmick account but oh well

I recently ran a cycle of Test at a TRT dose (125/wk) and NPP starting at 900 then backing off to 600/wk. I put on about 10lbs and leaned out a little. NPP is now my favorite steroid

I recently ran a cycle of Test at a TRT dose (125/wk) and NPP starting at 900 then backing off to 600/wk. I put on about 10lbs and leaned out a little. NPP is now my favorite steroid

I ran NPP at 500-600 with long ester test. It was hands down my favorite cycle.

EOD you can get away with just switching delts....as long as your not pinning a lot of gear or crappy gear.....just move it around on the delt.....

Back