• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Darkhrse99's Testosterone Quest!

I'm back in the gym going hard! Weight was 175 today, so it's dropping slowly. I also switched up my tren to all Crimson products now. So right now I am on a gram of test,400mg npp and 800mg of tren. Before I was on 375-400mg of tren. I am now able to take one shot. I now fill 3 cc's in a syringe and inject. I'm praying I don'r have any pip so i can continue doing it this way. Before I was taking multiple shots

Weight 173.4 today!

Weight was down and strength is getting better. Did some shoulder's today and despite feeling like crap I still put up 75lbs db for 7 reps. I'm still down from the 90's I did few months ago, but I'll take it. I'll be interested what I can lift next week with taking tne/dbol before working out!

So I am jumping back in the gym this week from being off for 4 months. I had a baby girl and couldn't find time for the gf and I to make it the gym together after a about a month after her birth. Well I found a new gym and I am working on a new schedule to get back into shape by summer. I hope to bounce back pretty quick with my diet in check and working out consistently! Test and tren along with some orals will be added starting today to bring my test levels back up to par!

Back