first pass initiated

Rep Points

Cool first pass initiated

ordered xxxxx . hopeful of today , mailbox empty. hoping for xxxxxx all i have read is that there are no worries with mlg they are great . first time jitters and impatience . i know they don't contact about shipments or track ing so i will jsut have to wait. next order will be placed when this one arrives to get the rest of the cycle in line. very excited to finally find someone who is great with customer service easy to work with and has the right true stuff as i have heard adn read on these forums. i will reply when touchdown happens . have agreat weekend brothers.

No T/A....talk on open boards thx.
    Last edited by squatdaddy; 03-03-2014 at 08:42 AM.

Rep Points

don't even trip brother it will show. what are you going to run.

Rep Points

Hell yeah MLG is a guarantee

Rep Points

you have nothing to worry about, sit back and relax

Rep Points

Im lookin to get my gear right by makin an order from a legit supplier rather than buddy at the gym. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Rep Points

Test e 500 ew
    Dbol 25 day to start an access tolerance
    That is 1-4
    4-8
    Test e 500
    Alpha 1
    8-12
    Test and anavar 25 ed

Pct
    Clomid 50 50 25 25

Gpt fish oil
    Cycle assist
    Hawthorne
    Liver support already in system to help. Bp is a factor withme so I will monitor daily.
    3500 calories 1-4
    3000 4-8
    2500 8-12
    I am hoping this is the one.didn't have the money to get it all at once but will have it by the time it is needed. Should be fun.

Rep Points

Thanks guys for the reassuring words. You all feel like this when you are waiting to get one started.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hard to critique your cycle without some stats, cycle history and goals.

I doubt you'll move any mountains on such low calories though.

Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

Rep Points

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post
    Hard to critique your cycle without some stats, cycle history and goals. I doubt you'll move any mountains on such low calories though. Warrior
    Not looking too.just wany to build on what I have been working on. 5'8 175 52yrs. 2day split depending on how I feel.I don't have the perfect schedule that a 20-30 yr old has with all my responsibilities with work and family. I do what can when I can but I do it hard and am dedicated to my principles. Trying to consume more than that is hasrher on my metabolism than a younger man just saying.

Rep Points

MLG is good product. I have used his items exclusively and always is on point.
    I am older than you and use it for maintainance, it does as expected every time.
    No worries.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Test e 500 ew
    Dbol 25 day to start an access tolerance
    Very good idea on the dbol;
    at your age, M's dbol could raise your BP wayyyyy too high at the wrong dosage;
    My buddy who's 51 can't even use M's Var anymore cause it raises his BP too much until he gets tomato-skin.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

Rep Points

Thanjs for the tip.damn I was hoping I could use that. Nay have to get a few and test the waters way before i need it. I have aback up forvthat if needed.

Rep Points

Touchdown the eagle has landed. Thanks mlg for the extras. Man great service.no worries on me being a return customer.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddkingg View Post
    MLG is good product. I have used his items exclusively and always is on point.
    I am older than you and use it for maintainance, it does as expected every time.
    No worries.
    cool thanks for the input. you don't hear a lot of us older guys on here or any forums discussing what works enough.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    ordered xxxxx . hopeful of today , mailbox empty. hoping for xxxxxx all i have read is that there are no worries with mlg they are great . first time jitters and impatience . i know they don't contact about shipments or track ing so i will jsut have to wait. next order will be placed when this one arrives to get the rest of the cycle in line. very excited to finally find someone who is great with customer service easy to work with and has the right true stuff as i have heard adn read on these forums. i will reply when touchdown happens . have agreat weekend brothers.

No T/A....talk on open boards thx.
    sorry bout that.

Rep Points

day eight on the bol and test third pin down went the the glute this time ,much better. can't tell about the bol yet . not overly strong or anything but I will be patient. bp went up slightly but I have meds to keep it under control. next mailing going out this weekend. going to add deca to see what it will do. first time with that. thought about eqi but no experience with that either just researched both and everyone leaned toward deca. so that Is what it shall be. love me some mlg . awesome bunch here for sure.

MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

alright alright break it up break it up, is this a log, a question, an assault, or newbie, hahaha, what i mean is, im glad you sorted everything out by now, but just a few pointers, maybe when you try a new source you should ask first buy later, instead of buying then posting everyday when it came, when it didnt, and the emotions with thought of the unknown, that way you dont throw the source out there for no reason, like when you started complaining you heard we were fast, your box is empty, look im gonna go real easy on bro, but will wipe a thread clean when i see the high school shit on it, if you did a little and i mean a little research you would of seen we been around on three of the largest ugl forums , one for over three yrs, and have a damm good record, not one to open threads and start with the nit picking, we both gotta be fair at first, till one of us crosses the line right, and thats why i am welcoming you, and didnt fuck with your thread,

OH YEA,, THANK YOU DAWGS, ALL YOU GUYS THAT CAME OUT OF THE DOG HOUSE TO POST UP ON OUR BEHALF, I ALWAYS APPRECIATE YOUR LOYALTY, NEVER TO BE FORGOTTEN !!

and my point to you is i see where your going again with this half retarded thread,(understandable if your new) but day 8 and you dont think the dbol is overly strong or anything, listen man, your opening a cap to take half of it and your a week into your cycle, you wouldnt know if anything is even real at this point, your starting to piss me off , and if your gonna run a log, your gonna let me know next time and your gonna do that right too, your thinking about running deca in there, have you taken the time to understand how any of this stuff works,??? like now you wanna throw in deca, the longest chain ester there is,?? your gonna give us daily updates with that to are you,?? day 7, this deca must be bunk i dont feel it, even though it wont be fully active probally till week 6, some seven depending on lipid fat, where it is stored, but anyway, day 7 i looked into my eyes and the vessals were not dialated like my friend said they would be, he ran dbol and a week later he gained 65 lbs and bench went down 25lbs,

yea im busting ya balls, because thats were i dont want this to go, sounds retarded right, how bout you run your cycle and get the hell oughta ya head, i and everyone else and the reps will help you ok, but im only being honest, i need ya on page with everyone else ok, if you actually researched you would not be doing this, and you would also have read them stickys, i suggest you read some forum rules and forum etiquette, then come back and enjoy all the benefits you can get from us, and ill be the first guy to help you, I WILL, but i will not if you start dissecting every moment your on this cycle ok, a log should have the important things for us to read right, shit that we can use too, your saying your on half a dbol and you dont think its even strong, be careful my friend, i warned ya in a really nice way,
    hope it all works out for ya...

bones

ps, stop giving details about you mailing and or order details, i just seen that one too, oh my puppies, i cant wait till ya graduate to dawg, (will he make it)// hahaha
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

Rep Points

you will definitely start seeing results around 5 to 6 weeks you will not be disappointed.