• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

if running letro is caber or prami neccesary

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I got alot of dbol on hand, last time I ran it I got itchy puffy nips, turns out estro was sky high. formeron and adex werent handling it, so I ran some letro to get it under control. looking to run test e/ deca cycle / dbol, drop deca finish with tren e. So Im thinking of just running letro thru as my AI, should I still run caber, or just keep it on hand? Thanks for any input.

right, thats why I will have it on hand to battle prolactin sides if I get any, are you saying I should run caber still. Last time I ran test/ deca/ dbol, letro handled it. maybe I should just nix dbol, I just have alot of it and figured I paid for it might as well use it

right, thats why I will have it on hand to battle prolactin sides if I get any, are you saying I should run caber still. Last time I ran test/ deca/ dbol, letro handled it. maybe I should just nix dbol, I just have alot of it and figured I paid for it might as well use it

Right, you only need it IF you exhibit prolactin sides'

I know I'm prone so I use it start to finish when running a 19nor.

Letro should handle estro sides.

Right, you only need it IF you exhibit prolactin sides'

I know I'm prone so I use it start to finish when running a 19nor.

Letro should handle estro sides.
got it, that makes total sense. what kind of sides do you get, I dont get any bad sides from deca, but I had no idea dbol would raise my estro so high it was 219, in fact just thinking about I'm not gonna run the dbol again.

Prolactin sides are way over exaggerated. Just run the Letro and get labs before using something to lower Prolactin. Throwing drugs at a symptom and not knowing what's causing it makes little sense.

Back