CNN CBS are reporting that testosterone usage is clotting blood vessels and causing h

Rep Points

CNN CBS are reporting that testosterone usage is clotting blood vessels and causing h

So for the past couple of weeks the big buzz on the news is that testosterone and testosterone supplements are causing heart attacks and artery clots leading to the heart. They're saying that the heart attack risk for men under 65 has tripled. I myself am 34 have been using this for about 3 years now on around 400 milligrams a week and sometimes blasting up to a thousand mgs when I am NOT cruising. I have not had any issues whatsoever with blood pressure in fact my blood work and blood pressure, cholesterol etc... Has been perfect, so my question is do you think there is any validity to what the mainstream media is saying about the dangers of testostrone use? Obviously I had a mild panic attack when I heard that report. Loln

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by caedus View Post
    So for the past couple of weeks the big buzz on the news is that testosterone and testosterone supplements are causing heart attacks and artery clots leading to the heart. They're saying that the heart attack risk for men under 65 has tripled. I myself am 34 have been using this for about 3 years now on around 400 milligrams a week and sometimes blasting up to a thousand mgs when I am NOT cruising. I have not had any issues whatsoever with blood pressure in fact my blood work and blood pressure, cholesterol etc... Has been perfect, so my question is do you think there is any validity to what the mainstream media is saying about the dangers of testostrone use? Obviously I had a mild panic attack when I heard that report. Loln

Validity it to what mainstream media says? LMAO

www.IronMagLabs.com

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

I think there is likely an issue with supra-physiological doses of testosterone. Not sure what your levels are, but TRT is likely best done when you bring your levels to what they should be, and not above it. I won't mess with the stuff or any of the supplements that raise it. I used to, but won't anymore.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Heavyiron's guinea pig!

Rep Points

Many known body builders have died from heart disease. Was that from steroid use or heredity or diet? What other drugs did they use? Pain killers, cocaine? Tylenol? The common male that uses TRT should be under the same scrutiny. You cannot look at one thing.

Here is a good start to combating this disease: http://www.ctds.info/natthinners.html

domestic-supply.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

This is not news. This is why you get regular bloodwork done to see all your different levels, and donate blood to lower your hemeglobin and hematocrit levels.

But as said above, if you are using as TRT to only keep levels where they are suppose to be, then it should not be an issue. Still monitor blood work and donate.

Available domestically. Only at domestic-supply.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply View Post
    This is not news. This is why you get regular bloodwork done to see all your different levels, and donate blood to lower your hemeglobin and hematocrit levels.

But as said above, if you are using as TRT to only keep levels where they are suppose to be, then it should not be an issue. Still monitor blood work and donate.
    Bump dat

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply View Post

How often should one donate blood??

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

How often should one donate blood??

I donate every 2 months on average.... So far my RBC count has always been normal to mid-range.The other plus is you feel better after donating.
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Rep Points

Nice

Rep Points

I heard eating pizza and McDonalds a lot causes heart disease too

Heavyiron's guinea pig!

Rep Points

I started thinking about this after the fact and thought I would share what I use now:
    herb tinctures:
    Hawthorne Berry
    Butcher's broom
    Ginkgo
    Infusions:
    Willow bark tea
    and I already use tons of ginger and make a ginger root tea with black pepper and honey.
    Supplements:
    Or course Cod liver oil and D3.

I'm in my mid forties, so I don't mind the extra expense if it keeps things functioning properly.

Heavyiron's guinea pig!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    I heard eating pizza and McDonalds a lot causes heart disease too
    Good thing that shit is legal!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

CNN has been so full of shit in recent years. They focus on distractionary crap and ignore vital and informative news.
    Everything I type is intended as humor, entertainment, or research.