CNN CBS are reporting that testosterone usage is clotting blood vessels and causing h

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Registered User
    caedus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    199
    Rep Points
    17372446

    CNN CBS are reporting that testosterone usage is clotting blood vessels and causing h






    So for the past couple of weeks the big buzz on the news is that testosterone and testosterone supplements are causing heart attacks and artery clots leading to the heart. They're saying that the heart attack risk for men under 65 has tripled. I myself am 34 have been using this for about 3 years now on around 400 milligrams a week and sometimes blasting up to a thousand mgs when I am NOT cruising. I have not had any issues whatsoever with blood pressure in fact my blood work and blood pressure, cholesterol etc... Has been perfect, so my question is do you think there is any validity to what the mainstream media is saying about the dangers of testostrone use? Obviously I had a mild panic attack when I heard that report. Loln

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    63,417
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by caedus View Post
    So for the past couple of weeks the big buzz on the news is that testosterone and testosterone supplements are causing heart attacks and artery clots leading to the heart. They're saying that the heart attack risk for men under 65 has tripled. I myself am 34 have been using this for about 3 years now on around 400 milligrams a week and sometimes blasting up to a thousand mgs when I am NOT cruising. I have not had any issues whatsoever with blood pressure in fact my blood work and blood pressure, cholesterol etc... Has been perfect, so my question is do you think there is any validity to what the mainstream media is saying about the dangers of testostrone use? Obviously I had a mild panic attack when I heard that report. Loln

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    Validity it to what mainstream media says? LMAO



    www.IronMagLabs.com


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  3. #3
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,580
    Rep Points
    247492144

    Quote Originally Posted by caedus View Post
    So for the past couple of weeks the big buzz on the news is that testosterone and testosterone supplements are causing heart attacks and artery clots leading to the heart. They're saying that the heart attack risk for men under 65 has tripled. I myself am 34 have been using this for about 3 years now on around 400 milligrams a week and sometimes blasting up to a thousand mgs when I am NOT cruising. I have not had any issues whatsoever with blood pressure in fact my blood work and blood pressure, cholesterol etc... Has been perfect, so my question is do you think there is any validity to what the mainstream media is saying about the dangers of testostrone use? Obviously I had a mild panic attack when I heard that report. Loln

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    I think there is likely an issue with supra-physiological doses of testosterone. Not sure what your levels are, but TRT is likely best done when you bring your levels to what they should be, and not above it. I won't mess with the stuff or any of the supplements that raise it. I used to, but won't anymore.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  4. #4
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    280
    Rep Points
    33588275

    Many known body builders have died from heart disease. Was that from steroid use or heredity or diet? What other drugs did they use? Pain killers, cocaine? Tylenol? The common male that uses TRT should be under the same scrutiny. You cannot look at one thing.

    Here is a good start to combating this disease: http://www.ctds.info/natthinners.html

  5. #5
    domestic-supply.com
    BOARD REP
    domestic-supply's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Domestic
    Posts
    244
    Rep Points
    6586477

    This is not news. This is why you get regular bloodwork done to see all your different levels, and donate blood to lower your hemeglobin and hematocrit levels.

    But as said above, if you are using as TRT to only keep levels where they are suppose to be, then it should not be an issue. Still monitor blood work and donate.



    Available domestically. Only at domestic-supply.com

  6. #6
    Registered User
    caedus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    199
    Rep Points
    17372446

    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply View Post
    This is not news. This is why you get regular bloodwork done to see all your different levels, and donate blood to lower your hemeglobin and hematocrit levels.

    But as said above, if you are using as TRT to only keep levels where they are suppose to be, then it should not be an issue. Still monitor blood work and donate.
    Bump dat

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Registered User
    caedus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    199
    Rep Points
    17372446

    Quote Originally Posted by domestic-supply View Post
    This is not news. This is why you get regular bloodwork done to see all your different levels, and donate blood to lower your hemeglobin and hematocrit levels.

    But as said above, if you are using as TRT to only keep levels where they are suppose to be, then it should not be an issue. Still monitor blood work and donate.
    How often should one donate blood??

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER
    sneedham's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,946
    Rep Points
    460025681

    Quote Originally Posted by caedus View Post
    How often should one donate blood??

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    I donate every 2 months on average.... So far my RBC count has always been normal to mid-range.The other plus is you feel better after donating.
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    caedus's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    199
    Rep Points
    17372446

    Nice

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    152
    Rep Points
    -819333

    I heard eating pizza and McDonalds a lot causes heart disease too

  11. #11
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    280
    Rep Points
    33588275

    I started thinking about this after the fact and thought I would share what I use now:
    herb tinctures:
    Hawthorne Berry
    Butcher's broom
    Ginkgo
    Infusions:
    Willow bark tea
    and I already use tons of ginger and make a ginger root tea with black pepper and honey.
    Supplements:
    Or course Cod liver oil and D3.

    I'm in my mid forties, so I don't mind the extra expense if it keeps things functioning properly.

  12. #12
    Heavyiron's guinea pig!
    heady muscle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    no wheresville, man!
    Posts
    280
    Rep Points
    33588275

    Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    I heard eating pizza and McDonalds a lot causes heart disease too
    Good thing that shit is legal!

  13. #13
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    flood's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    12993695






    CNN has been so full of shit in recent years. They focus on distractionary crap and ignore vital and informative news.
    Everything I type is intended as humor, entertainment, or research.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 02:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 03:10 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 12:37 PM
  4. Bursting blood vessels?
    By reg56 in forum Training
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-07-2005, 10:47 AM
  5. blood vessels popping along my shoulders?
    By nas in forum General Health & Awareness
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->