I have a script for .5 Test C per week. My Dr has me pick up a 200ml bottle that should last 20 weeks at that dose which is almost 5 months.

So when I picked up another 200ml bottle the pharm tech informed me that I should trash any open vials more that 3 months old to prevent bacteria or infection. I am not sure what my Dr would think if I was asking for a new bottle every 3 months if they should last 5 months.

I am waiting to see what my lab results are doing the .5 dose weekly. Maybe I can do .7 weekly and still keep my test below the max. That would make a 200ml bottle last 14 weeks vs the 20.

What do the rest of you do?