• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WTF! And some of us frown on whites fucking niggers!

I hate white trash..there's a big difference
I regularly volunteer to help the poor and dealt with plenty of poor people as a medic. Poor is a circumstance, when it becomes your own self limiting mentality is where I have a problem.

honky assholes that refuse to look beyond their own backyard and think they know how life works because their king of their own shit pile

I'm a hardcore independent...

but PS, I despise alabama :)

A hardcore independent, but I'd be willing to bet anything that you're one of those "independents" who voted for, and continues to unconditionally defend our president, the great Messiah of hope and change.

Poor is a circumstance, when it becomes your own self limiting mentality is where I have a problem.

I couldn't agree more. I imagine that we would also agree that the guy you voted for will also go down in history as the worst president in the history of this country. I would assume you also have a problem with the way our architect of hope and change is dealing with poverty - raising the minimum wage to $10.15/hr (so that the many people, now stuck in shit jobs, with no hope of getting ahead can feel a little better), extend unemployment benefits, since unemployment hasn't budged since his innauguration (once you're unemployment runs out, you're not part of the equation), and let's see what he's done for blacks in America so far: Median household income for blacks has dropped by 11%, while the poverty rate has increased by 4% for blacks since '08.

BTW, have you ever been to AL or have you just seen the movie "My Cousin Vinny?" lol

There are always exceptions. For blacks it tends to be how much they look like someone other than black. Straighted hair, hair dyed a non-black color, lighter-colored make-up, plastic surgery or a bit of non-black heritage.

Tyra, for example several of those. No plastic surgery (that I know of), but she has all the rest. Her green eyes do occasionally happen to blacks that don't have any cream in their coffee, but, far more likely in the USA, she has some non-black heritage.

Black women tend to have broad, flat, noses. They also tend to have sloping foreheads (compared to other races), afro hair of only black, and, with body a body fat percentage even in the high teens, tend to take on a mannish appearance in their faces.

The truth is that most "black" women that are considered beautiful fall into the above.

Oh, I almost forget... Back in the 90s there was a black model from Africa. She had zero cream in her coffee, super-dark black skin, and shaved her head. And she was fucking hot. I just can't remember her name.

Like I said, there are always exceptions, but their just that, exceptions, and not the rule.

LOL! So true! This is always the giant elephant in the room when people start arguing over who's hotter when comparing white women to female blacks. Those whites who are filled with white guilt will always throw out names like Tyra Banks, Beyonce, Naomi Campbell, and Vanessa Williams (who looked great eating pussy in Penthouse btw). What do all of these gorgeous "black" women have in common? They're all fortunate enough to be mixed with superior races. IOW, none of them are full blooded Africans. LMFAO!!!

A hardcore independent, but I'd be willing to bet anything that you're one of those "independents" who voted for, and continues to unconditionally defend our president, the great Messiah of hope and change.

I couldn't agree more. I imagine that we would also agree that the guy you voted for will also go down in history as the worst president in the history of this country. I would assume you also have a problem with the way our architect of hope and change is dealing with poverty - raising the minimum wage to $10.15/hr (so that the many people, now stuck in shit jobs, with no hope of getting ahead can feel a little better), extend unemployment benefits, since unemployment hasn't budged since his innauguration (once you're unemployment runs out, you're not part of the equation), and let's see what he's done for blacks in America so far: Median household income for blacks has dropped by 11%, while the poverty rate has increased by 4% for blacks since '08.

BTW, have you ever been to AL or have you just seen the movie "My Cousin Vinny?" lol

ahahhahahhahha

you don't me at all...continue with your internet assumption. They're pretty amusing.

hahahahahahahahaha

theres pics of me all over this site

hell...theres pics of me for the world pharma comp in the AAS section

knock yourself out with all of your assumptions

IML Gear Cream!
SheriV is colored....lmao..idk which is funnier ...that he thought she was colored...or that the word colored was used...

I haven't heard "colored" since I lived in Vidor,Texas is the early to mid 90's...google that town if you wanna relive the 50's...David Allen Coe played in the county fair there before he stopped singing the X rated songs...

Vidor ,Texas is where people forgot about poor white trash...bad ass concert it was...

Little info on Vidor Texas...in 93-94 HUD attempted to intergrate Vidor's HUD housing with a single black man from Beaumont.....there was a KKK/White Suprpremist rally that had over 5,000 people in it...this is the 90's...

I went to Gary's coffee shop that morning to get breakfast and there was a mobile Klan bus in the parking lot set up selling hoods and robes...and the Turner Diaries...I skipped the rally and went across the tracks where it was wet to the beer joint to shoot some pool...the sign on the door said Whites Only....

This was 1990's in Vidor Texas....

what was that town in texas ..like 4-5 yrs ago dragged a black man behind a truck for like some ungodly distance and killed him

Little info on Vidor Texas...in 93-94 HUD attempted to intergrate Vidor's HUD housing with a single black man from Beaumont.....there was a KKK/White Suprpremist rally that had over 5,000 people in it...this is the 90's...

I went to Gary's coffee shop that morning to get breakfast and there was a mobile Klan bus in the parking lot set up selling hoods and robes...and the Turner Diaries...I skipped the rally and went across the tracks where it was wet to the beer joint to shoot some pool...the sign on the door said Whites Only....

This was 1990's in Vidor Texas....

I've always though that those sort of groups were stupid, however... I've seen what happens when a bunch of blacks and Mexicans start living in numbers in a place that was previously almost white. It didn't go well. Crime went up, especially violent crime. So I get where some of those rally people are coming from.

The first is clearly of mixed heritage.
The second one is named, "biracial woman."
The third is Indian.
The fourth is Paula Patton, whose mother is white.
And the last looks a bit mannish.

Wow! Those women are pretty hot, especially considering they might have a little black in them, at least the first one loos like she's mixed.

what was that town in texas ..like 4-5 yrs ago dragged a black man behind a truck for like some ungodly distance and killed him

Jasper Texas...its in east Texas near the Louisana border....theres a oil field company there to this day fly's the American..Texas..Confederate and Aryan Nation flag on there flag poles..

Since were simply posting killing stories for no particular reason: here's mine.

According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was sexually mutilated, shot in the back of his head, neck and back and his body was then set on fire.

According to the testimony of the medical examiner, Channon?s death came after hours of torture, having suffered injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was raped with an unidentified object and beaten in the head. It was also reported that her body was scrubbed with bleach which was also poured down her throat, in an attempt by her attackers to remove DNA evidence, while Channon was still alive. She was then bound with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered with a bin liner and her body stashed within five large bin bags, before being placed inside a residential waste disposal unit and covered with sheets. The medical examiner said there was evidence that Channon slowly suffocated to death.

I've always though that those sort of groups were stupid, however... I've seen what happens when a bunch of blacks and Mexicans start living in numbers in a place that was previously almost white. It didn't go well. Crime went up, especially violent crime. So I get where some of those rally people are coming from.

Most of them were from out of state...Mississippi had the most people there..Texas and East Texas are vary different.....a lot of my co-workers and work related friends are Mexican...overall there a pretty hard working family orientated type of people...I have a lot of Hispanics (legal ones),that work for me...manuel labor type stuff.....I have seen little 4'6" Guatemalan women who will out work 95% of these dopey drippy pants 19yr old white boys..

Most of them were from out of state...Mississippi had the most people there..Texas and East Texas are vary different.....a lot of my co-workers and work related friends are Mexican...overall there a pretty hard working family orientated type of people...I have a lot of Hispanics (legal ones),that work for me...manuel labor type stuff.....I have seen little 4'6" Guatemalan women who will out work 95% of these dopey drippy pants 19yr old white boys..

I've lived in places where I've seen a flood of Mexicans turn what was a very nice place into something that belonged in a third-world.

it wasn't actually for no reason you stupid fucking pompous assbasket ...S2h mentioned texas in context of a hate crime... I just remembered that story quickly
and I'm well aware of the story of the white couple that were both raped/sodomized with objects then hate acids and bleach poured down their throats while alive in an attempt to destroy evidence

I happen to think causing bodily harm and death to another human life should earn you the death penality performed in the same manner you caused your victims death

you stupid motherfucking hate mongering asshole

I am so sick of your ridiculous diatribe you stupid fucking douche

find a new hobby other than swinging off my tits

why don't you tell everyone again how the boot of oppression is on your neck because your a white middle class male you delusional fuckstick

or come at me again about pedophiles AFTER my oldest child was enticed out her home by a fucking pedophile
you know what, I served my fucking country, I have saved other peoples lives, I raise my little anglo children in my predominately white upper middle class neighborhood

what in the HELL have you contributed to society that warrants anybody even giving you a second look

no, I just fucking can NOT stand you
you jump on one thing without looking over the ENTIRE conversation and ride it with your flaccid impotence

why don't you tell everyone again how the boot of oppression is on your neck because your a white middle class male you delusional fuckstick

or come at me again about pedophiles AFTER my oldest child was enticed out her home by a fucking pedophile
you know what, I served my fucking country, I have saved other peoples lives, I raise my little anglo children in my predominately white upper middle class neighborhood

what in the HELL have you contributed to society that warrants anybody even giving you a second look

It's funny how crazy people like you write your own, appropriately crazy, narrative. I was just debating who is more likely to be a pedophile or serial killer with you and others. That was it. I never made any negative remarks about you. You, however, decided to send me a PM with a decidedly unfriendly title and content. You're the one that started talking shit and got all ass-hurt when I didn't back down or apologize for your bat-shit crazy attitude.

yeah, I'm well known as batshit crazy you dumb ass

my not so friendly title? because I said, look if youre gonna keep being a dick let me explain why I'm arguing with you about it?

nevermind your information comes from the internet and mine comes from the justice department

I hope you continue on in life with your ridiculous outlook and die alone and withered wondering why

yeah, I'm well known as batshit crazy you dumb ass

my not so friendly title? because I said, look if youre gonna keep being a dick let me explain why I'm arguing with you about it?

nevermind your information comes from the internet and mine comes from the justice department

I hope you continue on in life with your ridiculous outlook and die alone and withered wondering why

Actually, I sourced my points from organizations like the FBI.

I haven't been a dick to you. Not even close. Unless you think posting an article, with a minor quip, fits the bill? That's a bit sensitive. You have said way more, and much worse, shit to me, but I'm the unreasonable one?

Back