Join Now!

WTF! And some of us frown on whites fucking niggers!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Rep Points

This is just as bad, if not worse!

http://www.thefword.org.uk/blog/2007/11/if_turning_an_o

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I might never be the same after reading that

AG is my home

Rep Points

i hit it, it wasnt that good
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sick shit there.....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Looks better than some of the girls I've woken up next to.

http://ironmagresearch.com

Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

Rep Points

Yes, gotta keep an open mind and not knock it till you.... Well knock it. Sounds like the ape was into it. I wonder if she gives good head or I she's into back door. I may want to take my next vacation to Indonesia! I did a black chick once when I was 19. I wonder if its similar.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

wtf, that's just sick
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Rep Points

Sick shit

Rep Points

nothing surprises me anymore, this world is full of sick bastards

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    lolz bro, most of those sick bastards are here in AG
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

MTR FTW!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So fucking true..........I hate this fucking place now..........sick new shit every fucking day!!
    DRSE ENFORCER

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

they said she was 6 years old and we cant find azza..........just saying is all...........
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This is the ethnic makeup of Indonesia, there are no 'African Blacks' but a mix of ethnicities ......

Throughout Indonesian history, waves of migration of foreign origin ethnicities were spread throughout Indonesia, usually inhabiting urban centers and seldom reaching rural parts of Indonesia.

• Chinese: The most significant ethnic minority of foreign origin in Indonesia. Chinese began inhabiting Indonesia since the 15th century with significant waves in 18th and 19th century. Mostly concentrated in pecinan (chinatowns) in urban Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan, with significant numbers in Jakarta, Medan, Semarang, Surabaya, Cirebon, Pekanbaru, Batam, Bangka island and Pontianak in West Kalimantan.
    • Arabs: Historically Arab traders were credited for the spread of Islam in the Indonesian archipelago. Many have assimilated into local ethnicities such as Betawi, Malay, Javanese, and Sundanese; however, several cities in Indonesia have significant Arab populations that preserve their culture, identity, and their links to Arabic countries. Spread throughout Indonesian cities, significant numbers can be found in Surabaya, Gresik, Jakarta, Medan and many coastal cities in Indonesia.
    • Indian: Indian people also had settled the Indonesian archipelago, however their number is not as large as that of Chinese Indonesians. Concentrated in urban centers with significant numbers around Pasar Baru in Jakarta, and Kampung Keling in Medan.
    • Indos: Indos or Eurasians, of mixed ancestry between Indonesian native ethnic groups and European/Dutch ancestry, they emerged during the Dutch East Indies period. Around one million Indonesians with various degrees of mixed ancestry today can trace their ancestry to Europeans. During the colonial period, their numbers were greater, but since Indonesian independence most chose to go to the Netherlands. Eurasian Indonesians dwindle in number as an ethnic group since major emigration from Indonesia after World War II.
    • Japanese: Japanese have migrated to Indonesia since the Dutch East Indies colonial era; however, after their defeat in World War II, their number decreased, leaving small numbers of ex-Japanese soldiers that still stayed in Indonesia and became Indonesian citizens. The recent development of Japanese residents in Indonesia was driven by the increase of Japanese business and investment in Indonesia since the 1970s, and mostly are expatriates that still maintain their Japanese citizenship. Significant numbers of Japanese expatriates stay in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta and Bali.
    • Korean: They are a recent addition of Indonesian foreign origin ethnicities, dated back only several decades ago. Mostly driven by the increase of Korean business and investment in Indonesia, and most are expatriates that still maintain their Korean citizenship.

Rep Points

fuckin' non-whites

BOARD REP

Rep Points

If I'm not mistaken, didn't AIDS originate from white guys going to Africa and fucking apes and monkeys then ended up spreading it to the humans there and later around the world?

Lastly, I'm beginning to think that IM is loaded with prejudice members considering the loosely use of the "N" word and racist remarks made of sex with a black chick. Sorry for feeling offended but I am African-American.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterMinister View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, didn't AIDS originate from white guys going to Africa and fucking apes and monkeys then ended up spreading it to the humans there and later around the world?

Lastly, I'm beginning to think that IM is loaded with prejudice members considering the loosely use of the "N" word and racist remarks made of sex with a black chick. Sorry for feeling offended but I am African-American.
    where did you hear it was a white guy?

youre right though. the racism here is ridiculous. Bunch of pussies hiding behind their computers using racial slurs they'd never have the balls to use in public. then again this is AG
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post

youre right though. the racism here is ridiculous. Bunch of pussies hiding behind their computers using racial slurs they'd never have the balls to use in public. then again this is AG

Thx for being honest about the racism here,and this is so true "Bunch of pussies hiding behind their computers using racial slurs they'd never have the balls to use in public".........

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Thx for being honest about the racism here,and this is so true "Bunch of pussies hiding behind their computers using racial slurs they'd never have the balls to use in public".........
    Is that any different then you hiding behind a computer to post what you posted??...the vast majority of net posters use the net as a tool of expresion they can't or won't use in there daily lives...be it racist....political...etc etc...

If you met someone from this thread in public....would you call them a pussy??...you might ,....you might not...

Racism exists on both sides and it will never change...you think if you walk into 5th Ward in Houston there just gonna run up a give you hugs??..you will be a cracker....and you will get yourself robbed...at gun point...

Do you live in the Alaska wilderness or something..??

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Is that any different then you hiding behind a computer to post what you posted??...the vast majority of net posters use the net as a tool of expresion they can't or won't use in there daily lives...be it racist....political...etc etc...

If you met someone from this thread in public....would you call them a pussy??...you might ,....you might not...

Racism exists on both sides and it will never change...you think if you walk into 5th Ward in Houston there just gonna run up a give you hugs??..you will be a cracker....and you will get yourself robbed...at gun point...

You're right & I don't deny it.. and I live in Philly & have lived in 'North Philly' so have experienced much 'Black culture'..

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post

If any of my old friends from the 5th Ward are still alive they would hug me, they'd have to remember one of the few white boys who lived there...

I lived there for 3 years age 7-10 and it wasn't the zoo you make it out to be. In fact I've walked alone at night through some of the slums all over the world when I was in the Navy, the worst treatment I got was while talking to a girl in a back alley bar and her brother came over and asked why she was talking to me, was she craving some "Honky Dong?" I laughed and started to tell him to go sit his insecure spring roll dick having ass down, but his sister railed on him and then yanked my arm off and to my hotel room we went, fucked for 2 days straight and I almost fell in love, I kept in touch with her for a few years and she wanted to come visit at one point but I was juggling 3 or 4 weekly booty calls at the time and let it slip by... She was bad ass though, she was a personal trainer and she had a college degree...

But I digress, not everyone in the slums are criminals, and even the criminals can be cool if you are cool, I mean walk through the place like you know where you are and like you might be a little crazy or just a bad mother fucker, but that goes for anywhere practically...
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    How about them kids playing that knock out game? I still haven't seen any reports of anyone but niggers doing that, real tough guys.

Btw I have nothing against black people, I just don't like niggers.

http://ironmagresearch.com

Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    How about them kids playing that knock out game? I still haven't seen any reports of anyone but niggers doing that, real tough guys.

Btw I have nothing against black people, I just don't like niggers.

You're right Farva, there is some really nasty shit going on in the black community , I don't like it, but shit gets so lopsided here..

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    Maybe I'm incorrect since I hadn't seen any official documents of such. But I've seen "And The Band Played On" on several occassions. I know, Hollywood productions aren't always factual. Just look at their "Temptations" movie. LOL But to my understanding, it did begin in Africa from sex with animals, not the natives.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7
    why do you identify with african american and not as american, if you leave this country you are just american and blacks in other countries will hate you, just saying. if you dont like hearing the n-word, you better stop listening to rap music and hanging out with black people, you guys throw the word work around more than Italians say gibroni yet if a white guy drops it within earshot, oh shit he must be a racist, fuck you and all your n-word friends. that is all.

Actually heckley7, I agree. I've always said that I hope that one day, society can remove labels from individuals and groups. No more African-American, White, Jewish, Gay, etc. Just a man, woman, group, etc.
    As for me, if you've noticed my AV, I was born and raised in the state of Louisiana. Culturally, I'm considered Creole, that is Black or White with ancestory of Spain or France. In my case, I'm Black with French ancestory on both sides of the family. Technically, I'm African-American. In Louisiana (though I now live in Ca.), whatever racial blood that you possess 1/3 of is the race that you are. I came up with pure racism. Living in California, many people have no idea what my race is since I don't "talk black" or "think black". As a child, a Black kid or man couldn't walk the street without feeling threatened by racist terrorists. I was a child of the 60's, teen of the 70's, and adult of the 80's to today. Been there, lived it. I've been called the N-word since I was a kid so to see it still used today is considered an insult. Society has been more educated since the 60's.

To set the record straight, I DON'T LIKE NOR LISTEN TO RAP or HIP-HOP music. I prefer to listen to contemporary jazz and classic Motown/r&b. Sure, I got "hipped" in the 90's when I was dating a young lady who listened to artists like Salt-n-Pepa, L.L. Cool J, and Heavy D and I began liking some of the music. But artists like them never used the vulgar words towards women or racially offensive terms. And I never used the N-word, be it ending with er nor a. I'm a little more educated than that. So I wouldn't know anything about calling other African-Americans the N-word. That assumption like saying that all Jews are "penny pinchers". Or all gays are serial killers, considering John Wayne Gacy and Jeffery Dumer were both gay and serial killers. Or let's not forget that all white men can't dance........LOL

Rep Points

Maybe I'm incorrect since I hadn't seen any official documents of such. But I've seen "And The Band Played On" on several occassions. I know, Hollywood productions aren't always factual. Just look at their "Temptations" movie. LOL But to my understanding, it did begin in Africa from sex with animals, not the natives.

Actually heckley7, I agree. I've always said that I hope that one day, society can remove labels from individuals and groups. No more African-American, White, Jewish, Gay, etc. Just a man, woman, group, etc.
    As for me, if you've noticed my AV, I was born and raised in the state of Louisiana. Culturally, I'm considered Creole, that is Black or White with ancestory of Spain or France. In my case, I'm Black with French ancestory on both sides of the family. Technically, I'm African-American. In Louisiana (though I now live in Ca.), whatever racial blood that you possess 1/3 of is the race that you are. I came up with pure racism. Living in California, many people have no idea what my race is since I don't "talk black" or "think black". As a child, a Black kid or man couldn't walk the street without feeling threatened by racist terrorists. I was a child of the 60's, teen of the 70's, and adult of the 80's to today. Been there, lived it. I've been called the N-word since I was a kid so to see it still used today is considered an insult. Society has been more educated since the 60's.

To set the record straight, I DON'T LIKE NOR LISTEN TO RAP or HIP-HOP music. I prefer to listen to contemporary jazz and classic Motown/r&b. Sure, I got "hipped" in the 90's when I was dating a young lady who listened to artists like Salt-n-Pepa, L.L. Cool J, and Heavy D and I began liking some of the music. But artists like them never used the vulgar words towards women or racially offensive terms. And I never used the N-word, be it ending with er nor a. I'm a little more educated than that. So I wouldn't know anything about calling other African-Americans the N-word. That assumption like saying that all Jews are "penny pinchers". Or all gays are serial killers, considering John Wayne Gacy and Jeffery Dumer were both gay and serial killers. Or let's not forget that all white men can't dance........LOL
    your in burbank cruise over to van nuys and walk around at night and try not to be racist and think the guys dressed like bangers are gonna fuck you up. it is what it is. I would never walk up to people I dont know and insult them with a racial epitaph. I wish people would just get over it they are just words.
    Black folk treat all whites like were to blame for your lack of social development, heres some quick points for you, everyone is being held back by the rich corporations running this country, the elite dont give a fuck about you or me. All white people didnt own slaves you all act like we all had slaves like everyone has microwaves. More Americans died in the civil war than all other wars fighting to abolish slavery. Most white folk moved here long after slavery like my grandparents they came over from Italy we weren't even around while blacks were making their struggle for equality.
    I log onto AG to escape reality for a minute, and sometimes to mingle with drug dealers peddling underdosed illegal steriods, why are you here?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

your in burbank cruise over to van nuys and walk around at night and try not to be racist and think the guys dressed like bangers are gonna fuck you up. it is what it is. I would never walk up to people I dont know and insult them with a racial epitaph. I wish people would just get over it they are just words.
    Black folk treat all whites like were to blame for your lack of social development, heres some quick points for you, everyone is being held back by the rich corporations running this country, the elite dont give a fuck about you or me. All white people didnt own slaves you all act like we all had slaves like everyone has microwaves. More Americans died in the civil war than all other wars fighting to abolish slavery. Most white folk moved here long after slavery like my grandparents they came over from Italy we weren't even around while blacks were making their struggle for equality.
    I log onto AG to escape reality for a minute, and sometimes to mingle with drug dealers peddling underdosed illegal steriods, why are you here?
    Thanks for reminding me to change my profile, bro. I'm no longer in Burbank, I'm living in South Central L.A. now. But it was so not by my choice...long story.
    Anywho, frightening matter, WE THINK ALIKE but I have to correct you. We (blacks) don't all blame "the white man" for our failures. I'll agree with you and say that "TOO MANY" (not all) blacks blame race for their failures and those are usually the ones who choose to be lazy and not try to progress in occupations, finances, etc. Those are the assholes who may be lucky to fall into money then go out to buy a fine ass car rather than get out of their shitty neighborhood and treat their family to a better living environment. Trust me, I've lived and worked with many like that. And it's not just blacks, here in Cali I see that with hispanics too. Many are living here without legalization and having babies so that their kids can be natural citizens and receive OUR (U.S. citizen) benefits.

We don't ALL blame today's Caucasian generation for slavery. Like you say, you weren't there. And now that I think about it, neither was I. As for why am I here (and many other boards)? For the past 12 years, I've been on these boards to learn from others and spread whatever knowledge that I can help spread.

Chill out, bro. I'm not on a MILLION MAN HATE MARCH against Whites.

Rep Points

why do you identify with african american and not as american, if you leave this country you are just american and blacks in other countries will hate you, just saying. if you dont like hearing the n-word, you better stop listening to rap music and hanging out with black people, you guys throw the word work around more than Italians say gibroni yet if a white guy drops it within earshot, oh shit he must be a racist, fuck you and all your n-word friends. that is all

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wrong fucking place for that shit man. I try to be fair and argue in favor of black people when I feel that white raciest dumb fucks are getting carried away, but this is anything goes. Nothing is sacred or respected here, and it needs to be this way. If you don't like it, you need to stay out of this forum, otherwise you are just going to stay butt-hurt.
    Fucking Determined!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    Wrong fucking place for that shit man. I try to be fair and argue in favor of black people when I feel that white raciest dumb fucks are getting carried away, but this is anything goes. Nothing is sacred or respected here, and it needs to be this way. If you don't like it, you need to stay out of this forum, otherwise you are just going to stay butt-hurt.
    So I might be mistaken. Damn, sue me then. I had already explained my statement in a later post that you obviously overlooked before commenting on that one. Not to mention that I said NOTHING to assure anyone that I, myself, was a racist. But speaking of dumb fucks, it's obvious that comprehension is not one of your forte's.

Just for the record................. I've already gotten racist crap in the past from the original AnaEx so it's really not that new to me, especially being online. And at Steroidology, some members there (most who probably no longer exists there) have even deleted rep points simply because I posted pics of hot black women in the HOT TEENS forum. Like here, Steroidlogy used to, also, have Gen. Chat and Anything Goes forums. The AG forum have since been removed, as far as I know.

So far as I can see, all have been explained so we might as well just drop the matter. OKAY, this is AG forum and it's permissible to be cruel and disrespectful. I got it.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So I might be mistaken. Damn, sue me then. I had already explained my statement in a later post that you obviously overlooked before commenting on that one. Not to mention that I said NOTHING to assure anyone that I, myself, was a racist. But speaking of dumb fucks, it's obvious that comprehension is not one of your forte's.

Just for the record................. I've already gotten racist crap in the past from the original AnaEx so it's really not that new to me, especially being online. And at Steroidology, some members there (most who probably no longer exists there) have even deleted rep points simply because I posted pics of hot black women in the HOT TEENS forum. Like here, Steroidlogy used to, also, have Gen. Chat and Anything Goes forums. The AG forum have since been removed, as far as I know.

So far as I can see, all have been explained so we might as well just drop the matter. OKAY, this is AG forum and it's permissible to be cruel and disrespectful. I got it.

Touchy touchy. I don't read entire threads before responding to one post, and neither does anyone else, so go fuck yourself with your "I already blah blah blah in some other post" bullshit. My reading comprehension is off the charts motherfucker.

This is anything goes! Perhaps your comprehension needed work before you started crying like a little bitch about your delicate little feelings. What the fuck do you think anything goes means? I also did not call you raciest or say anything about you linked to racism. I told you that you are posting about being offended in a forum dedicated to being offensive is a bad idea.

Your response was to be offended yet again and direct it towards me. Then you pulled the grand daddy of all bitch moves by declaring that now that you said your piece the matter is over. OH, FUCK NO! It's over when it's over, so suck my dick you whinny little bitch.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, suck my dick!
    Last edited by KelJu; 03-03-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    Fucking Determined!

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

And at Steroidology, some members there (most who probably no longer exists there) have even deleted rep points simply because I posted pics of hot black women in the HOT TEENS forum.
    I don't think black women are very attractive, but that's a very stupid reason to net someone.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast