Join Now!

WTF! And some of us frown on whites fucking niggers!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Rep Points

This is just as bad, if not worse!

http://www.thefword.org.uk/blog/2007/11/if_turning_an_o

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I might never be the same after reading that

AG is my home

Rep Points

i hit it, it wasnt that good
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sick shit there.....
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Looks better than some of the girls I've woken up next to.

Rep Points

Yes, gotta keep an open mind and not knock it till you.... Well knock it. Sounds like the ape was into it. I wonder if she gives good head or I she's into back door. I may want to take my next vacation to Indonesia! I did a black chick once when I was 19. I wonder if its similar.

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

wtf, that's just sick
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Rep Points

nothing surprises me anymore, this world is full of sick bastards

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

they said she was 6 years old and we cant find azza..........just saying is all...........
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    lolz bro, most of those sick bastards are here in AG

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This is the ethnic makeup of Indonesia, there are no 'African Blacks' but a mix of ethnicities ......

Throughout Indonesian history, waves of migration of foreign origin ethnicities were spread throughout Indonesia, usually inhabiting urban centers and seldom reaching rural parts of Indonesia.

• Chinese: The most significant ethnic minority of foreign origin in Indonesia. Chinese began inhabiting Indonesia since the 15th century with significant waves in 18th and 19th century. Mostly concentrated in pecinan (chinatowns) in urban Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan, with significant numbers in Jakarta, Medan, Semarang, Surabaya, Cirebon, Pekanbaru, Batam, Bangka island and Pontianak in West Kalimantan.
    • Arabs: Historically Arab traders were credited for the spread of Islam in the Indonesian archipelago. Many have assimilated into local ethnicities such as Betawi, Malay, Javanese, and Sundanese; however, several cities in Indonesia have significant Arab populations that preserve their culture, identity, and their links to Arabic countries. Spread throughout Indonesian cities, significant numbers can be found in Surabaya, Gresik, Jakarta, Medan and many coastal cities in Indonesia.
    • Indian: Indian people also had settled the Indonesian archipelago, however their number is not as large as that of Chinese Indonesians. Concentrated in urban centers with significant numbers around Pasar Baru in Jakarta, and Kampung Keling in Medan.
    • Indos: Indos or Eurasians, of mixed ancestry between Indonesian native ethnic groups and European/Dutch ancestry, they emerged during the Dutch East Indies period. Around one million Indonesians with various degrees of mixed ancestry today can trace their ancestry to Europeans. During the colonial period, their numbers were greater, but since Indonesian independence most chose to go to the Netherlands. Eurasian Indonesians dwindle in number as an ethnic group since major emigration from Indonesia after World War II.
    • Japanese: Japanese have migrated to Indonesia since the Dutch East Indies colonial era; however, after their defeat in World War II, their number decreased, leaving small numbers of ex-Japanese soldiers that still stayed in Indonesia and became Indonesian citizens. The recent development of Japanese residents in Indonesia was driven by the increase of Japanese business and investment in Indonesia since the 1970s, and mostly are expatriates that still maintain their Japanese citizenship. Significant numbers of Japanese expatriates stay in Indonesia, especially in Jakarta and Bali.
    • Korean: They are a recent addition of Indonesian foreign origin ethnicities, dated back only several decades ago. Mostly driven by the increase of Korean business and investment in Indonesia, and most are expatriates that still maintain their Korean citizenship.

Rep Points

fuckin' non-whites

BOARD REP

Rep Points

If I'm not mistaken, didn't AIDS originate from white guys going to Africa and fucking apes and monkeys then ended up spreading it to the humans there and later around the world?

Lastly, I'm beginning to think that IM is loaded with prejudice members considering the loosely use of the "N" word and racist remarks made of sex with a black chick. Sorry for feeling offended but I am African-American.

MTR FTW!!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    So fucking true..........I hate this fucking place now..........sick new shit every fucking day!!
    DRSE ENFORCER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterMinister View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, didn't AIDS originate from white guys going to Africa and fucking apes and monkeys then ended up spreading it to the humans there and later around the world?

Lastly, I'm beginning to think that IM is loaded with prejudice members considering the loosely use of the "N" word and racist remarks made of sex with a black chick. Sorry for feeling offended but I am African-American.
    where did you hear it was a white guy?

youre right though. the racism here is ridiculous. Bunch of pussies hiding behind their computers using racial slurs they'd never have the balls to use in public. then again this is AG
    Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    Sheep get their news from the media, I get my news from Facebook. That's where the real unbiased news is found. any everyone from IM that is friends with me on FB knows this.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bio-chem View Post
    where did you hear it was a white guy?

youre right though. the racism here is ridiculous. Bunch of pussies hiding behind their computers using racial slurs they'd never have the balls to use in public. then again this is AG

Thx for being honest about the racism here,and this is so true "Bunch of pussies hiding behind their computers using racial slurs they'd never have the balls to use in public".........

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    Thx for being honest about the racism here,and this is so true "Bunch of pussies hiding behind their computers using racial slurs they'd never have the balls to use in public".........
    Is that any different then you hiding behind a computer to post what you posted??...the vast majority of net posters use the net as a tool of expresion they can't or won't use in there daily lives...be it racist....political...etc etc...

If you met someone from this thread in public....would you call them a pussy??...you might ,....you might not...

Racism exists on both sides and it will never change...you think if you walk into 5th Ward in Houston there just gonna run up a give you hugs??..you will be a cracker....and you will get yourself robbed...at gun point...

Do you live in the Alaska wilderness or something..??

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SinisterMinister View Post

why do you identify with african american and not as american, if you leave this country you are just american and blacks in other countries will hate you, just saying. if you dont like hearing the n-word, you better stop listening to rap music and hanging out with black people, you guys throw the word work around more than Italians say gibroni yet if a white guy drops it within earshot, oh shit he must be a racist, fuck you and all your n-word friends. that is all

Rep Points

aids was a WW2 chemical warfare project, look it up, it makes the most sense, just think about it for a few minutes, with the amount of animal cruelty in the world if it came from a monkey this would have been a biblical plague centuries ago. its not like we just discovered monkeys or Africa for that matter

Team RamRod

Rep Points

How about them kids playing that knock out game? I still haven't seen any reports of anyone but niggers doing that, real tough guys.

Btw I have nothing against black people, I just don't like niggers.

Rep Points

^^racism reported

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

charley, bio chem, and sinister minister you're no better than anyone else here or anywhere else for that matter, get off your judgmental high horse you racist homos
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    Is that any different then you hiding behind a computer to post what you posted??...the vast majority of net posters use the net as a tool of expresion they can't or won't use in there daily lives...be it racist....political...etc etc...

If you met someone from this thread in public....would you call them a pussy??...you might ,....you might not...

Racism exists on both sides and it will never change...you think if you walk into 5th Ward in Houston there just gonna run up a give you hugs??..you will be a cracker....and you will get yourself robbed...at gun point...

Do you live in the Alaska wilderness or something..??

You're right & I don't deny it.. and I live in Philly & have lived in 'North Philly' so have experienced much 'Black culture'..

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    How about them kids playing that knock out game? I still haven't seen any reports of anyone but niggers doing that, real tough guys.

Btw I have nothing against black people, I just don't like niggers.

You're right Farva, there is some really nasty shit going on in the black community , I don't like it, but shit gets so lopsided here..

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i personally would like to sell myself as a slave to some nice asian or black hot chick, possibly even mexican.....history in reverse....she would keep me and use and abuse me in bed all the time,.....

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Come on over we love to have you: www.anabolicsteroidforums.com

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

You're right & I don't deny it.. and I live in Philly & have lived in 'North Philly' so have experienced much 'Black culture'..
    I have seen it first hand several times in my life...I played AAU basketball in my teens...I was the only white player on the team...we played in D.C. mostly and our practices were in a gym inside a H.U.D. housing project...I was under steady attack all driven by me being white...and I got into more then one fight over it...but I kept going and it finally turned to me getting a ghetto pass...plus I had a cool big ass Sony radio I carried on my shoulder and a tricked out cardboard box to break on...

Second time was in the Army...the only thing more segregated then the Army is prison...

ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I fucked an orangatuan once, she was not as strategically shaved as I would have liked. Cute freckles though.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Head Pooh Bear

Rep Points

I am European American FYI
    Last edited by Big Puppy; 03-02-2014 at 09:04 PM.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    I have seen it first hand several times in my life...I played AAU basketball in my teens...I was the only white player on the team...we played in D.C. mostly and our practices were in a gym inside a H.U.D. housing project...I was under steady attack all driven by me being white...and I got into more then one fight over it...but I kept going and it finally turned to me getting a ghetto pass...plus I had a cool big ass Sony radio I carried on my shoulder and a tricked out cardboard box to break on...

Second time was in the Army...the only thing more segregated then the Army is prison...

Thx Bro, I understand what you're saying, sounds like you know how to survive & have fun in the hood...it's a good skill to have..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast