• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

6-OXO raises free testosterone levels 226%!!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this is interesting:

A study on 6-OXO was recently completed by a prestigious clinical research organization*. This study examined the blood hormone responses over a 3 week cycle of 600mg a day of 6-OXO. The study used 6 normal men aged 32-40, and in addition to tracking changes in sex hormone levels it also looked at common indicators of toxicity.

The results were very impressive. Total testosterone levels rose an average of 188%, while free testosterone levels rose an average of 226% over the course of the three weeks. The variability among the 6 subjects was quite low, and most of the testosterone increase was seen after only the first week. Results from two of the six subjects are demonstrated below.

http://www.1fast400.com/article.php?&articleID=33

I am 22 yrs old. would 6 oxo be safe/effective for me or should I not mess with my hormones yet?? I have been training for 4 yrs.

Originally posted by odin52
I am 22 yrs old. would 6 oxo be safe/effective for me or should I not mess with my hormones yet?? I have been training for 4 yrs.

I usually recommend that guys wait until around age 25 before they start using test boosters, but if you choose to use 6-OXO, you will be fine. It simply works better at a later age b/c of the natural decrease in test levels that begins after about 25.

so after I cycle it my test levels will go back to what they were? I have read how it is supposed to work, but I want to know if it could lower my natural production later on.

Originally posted by odin52
so after I cycle it my test levels will go back to what they were? I have read how it is supposed to work, but I want to know if it could lower my natural production later on.

Your levels will go back to normal. They should not drop lower than that for more than a few days, if any at all.

If blocking conversion of test to estrogen then yes it will raise test levels, I would not say its a body detection thing though at all, it is blocking aromatase action and thats it.

Everyone has different aromatase "properties" in the body as well, someone almost doubled thier natural test levels by getting a 100mg shot of cypionate every week, which tells of low aromatase activity in his body.

This would be like arimidex.

im 17, turnning 18 in december. Would 6-oxo be safe for me. I had or still have estrogen problems, i had surgeory for gynocomostia, and i would like to give this supplement a try, if it is safe.?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Twin Peak
Also, 6-oxo is NOT a test booster, per se.

It is an anti-estrogen. It decreases estrogen levels. When your body senses this, it increases test to compensate as test aromatizes into estrogen.

Is it also anti-aromatase?

Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
Is it also anti-aromatase?

An aromatase suicide inhibitor is what its called. Yes, it does block the aromatase enzyme...or it is supposed to.

Has anyone ever tried 6-Oxo on it's own as a performance booster? I mean as opposed to typical use as an off-cycle recoop supplement. I wonder what the results would be like..

According to Patrick Arnold, you can use it alone and get results!

but would taking it alone as opposed to taking it after a PH cycle be more beneficial?

I would speculate that very high (and unaffordable to most) doses would be required.

I agree.......

Will this product overcompensate to above the "normal" upper limit in testos? Also, anyone have an opinion on how it compares to Tribex?

Tribex does nothing to/for test levels.

gotta agree there

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, and so do all the studies.

I just have not spent a lot of time thinking about testos boosters. Given that there is such a huge range of "normal" testos levels in men I just do not really know if even a 200+% increase is going to do much since it might just put you in mid-scale or cause toxic levels if you are already at the high end. Is there actually a study statistically linking changes with testos levels as a percentage of personal "normal" levels to changes in body mass and or leanness?

A few people I know here at VPX that choose NOT TO use prohormones, but WILL use test boosters, feel that they are getting very nice results in strength and size gains from Aromadex.

Back