• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is this gyno

Machmood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently on TRT at 120mgs a week. lately I've been getting slightly sensative nips once in while so got bloodwork done, will have the results in a Few days. Anyway I have like 10-20 little marble/knots in both my pecs. They aren't under my nipple but all over my pec. You have to really grab it and feel deep in the muscle. Is this gyno forming? They don't hurt and i don't feel them. It's weird it feels like a ton of little marbles in my pec. Visibly nipple looks good, no breast growth, good shape. Should i get some nolva ASAP? I never heard or gyno like this. Usually it's just a limo under the nipple. Also no idea if I had this prior , never checked

^^ this or wait on your labs

Never heard of gyno like that, especially spread out in many different places. But yeah go see a doc

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I've seen it like that many times..

If you go to the doctor, the only thing they are going to really do if your labs show up "o.K" is do an ultrasound and possibly ask you to biopsy it, which is not necessary if this is PH/AAS related.)

Can be fat deposits, or either Estro or Prolactin related..Many guys may argue that Prolactin increases only occur from compounds such as Tren or Deca, etc., etc..but I will tell you firsthand I have seen excess prolactin in Test only users and even lowdose HRT users, with bloodwork to back it. So I will be one to tell you that I have seen it and it is possible IMO.

If you can't do labs, run 20mgs of nolva ED for a month and .5mgs of Cabaser every 3rd day for a solid month, and I'd bet the House on it, your issue disappears.

(even if it is fat deposits, since Nolva targets the cells in the breast tissue- it goes after estrogen in the cell, nonetheless it is very possible it can eliminate some or all of those fat deposits..)

Still waiting for BW, only got free/total test and sensative e2. Gonna get some nolva/prami and see where I'm at in a month. Depending on e2 prob aromasin at 12.5 mg 3x a week. I feel right on the verge or needing an AI, sometimes slightly sensative, other days fine

Back