• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Swiper-inspired cycle and diet

IML Gear Cream!
I agree and disagree with the above. Maybe not as high as swiper but definitely higher cruises and blasts. Unaesthetic because of training alone which is easily remedied. I have probably one of the most complete training programs around. But the only thing I do different is my food selections. I won't be doing cereal or anything processed.

Uhh the part about mega doses and being able to stay on 2g grams of test for years and not have any problems or eating like a savage everyday of your life not paying close attention to it really.

You think that KOS could eat like that?
Ask heavy what he would look like if he ate that diet every day?- i dont know the answer to this
And how many of us can use that kind of gear for that long and not run into issues with sides?

I think that most people on this board if did a 5 year cycle of 2 grams a week and ate his diet would be a massive unaesthetic ball of side effects. He is genetically made for this.

Keep in mind I did not say anything about your cycle or diet Just that "swiper" is the exception not the rule and wished you well.

Gotcha. I'm curious for someone older to respond because I'm a young guy.

From my experience I don't really see why the majority of people can't do this while monitoring bloodwork and dealing with sides as they come (maybe not 2g test but whatever their sweet spot is). And maybe with 1-2 lower carb higher fat days per week to keep insulin sensitivity up.

I agree and disagree with the above. Maybe not as high as swiper but definitely higher cruises and blasts. Unaesthetic because of training alone which is easily remedied. I have probably one of the most complete training programs around. But the only thing I do different is my food selections. I won't be doing cereal or anything processed.

What's your reasoning for no cereal/processed foods?

I agree with everything you said here. Also all of my food I'm eating here is organic and made fresh. I don't even like storing cooked food longer than 2 days.

What's your reasoning for no cereal/processed foods?

I agree with everything you said here. Also all of my food I'm eating here is organic and made fresh. I don't even like storing cooked food longer than 2 days.

Just the way my body feels really and its hard to get very low to no fat in those meals. I like 3g of fat at most during my intra and pwo meals combined. I have a 70g carb (glycofuse), 20g pro (peptopro) intra. Pwo I take my gh then 20 min later have 90g pro and 200g carbs from rice or cream of rice. Cream of rice is my favorite carb.

Just the way my body feels really and its hard to get very low to no fat in those meals. I like 3g of fat at most during my intra and pwo meals combined. I have a 70g carb (glycofuse), 20g pro (peptopro) intra. Pwo I take my gh then 20 min later have 90g pro and 200g carbs from rice or cream of rice. Cream of rice is my favorite carb.

Nice. Brown long grain rice is my favorite carb. Aside from cereal ;)

That's a lot of intra workout carbs. And this is your protocol without injecting any slin?? Geez lol.

Nice. Brown long grain rice is my favorite carb. Aside from cereal ;)

That's a lot of intra workout carbs. And this is your protocol without injecting any slin?? Geez lol.

I would do the same with slin. But we eat differently. I do carb back loading so all carbs are intra, pwo and before bed only.

Gotcha. I'm curious for someone older to respond because I'm a young guy.

From my experience I don't really see why the majority of people can't do this while monitoring bloodwork and dealing with sides as they come (maybe not 2g test but whatever their sweet spot is). And maybe with 1-2 lower carb higher fat days per week to keep insulin sensitivity up.

I'm more referring sides Like blood pressure, Cholesterol, Kidney and liver issues.

I would do the same with slin. But we eat differently. I do carb back loading so all carbs are intra, pwo and before bed only.

And you found this more effective than front loading and evenly spaced?? During bulking and cutting?

I like carb cycling days rather than throughout each day. I'll be having 2 low carb days when I start this with carbs only at meal 1 and post workout.

And you found this more effective than front loading and evenly spaced?? During bulking and cutting?

I like carb cycling days rather than throughout each day. I'll be having 2 low carb days when I start this with carbs only at meal 1 and post workout.

I do. Also helps with sleep and keeping bodyfat down.

I will be eating 50-75g less carbs on just my pump workouts. I am training everyday again. 4 heavy ans 3 pump days.

I do. Also helps with sleep and keeping bodyfat down.

I will be eating 50-75g less carbs on just my pump workouts. I am training everyday again. 4 heavy ans 3 pump days.

So I take it you don't believe in CNS recovery?

I do hence nothing cns taxing is on pump days. I train under John Meadows. I have done 4 of his 12 week programs.

I was just asking cause a lot of guys think its bull shit. I dont know enough about it or have the time to even work out that much so for me its a mute point.

I was just asking cause a lot of guys think its bull shit. I dont know enough about it or have the time to even work out that much so for me its a mute point.

Its definitely possible but I am on 1800mg test ans 4iu of gh. I also have tons of calories during and after my workout. Most pros under Milos Sarcev trained everyday and even sometimes twice a day. If nutrition is spot on its possible. Slin also helps tremendously.

Its definitely possible but I am on 1800mg test ans 4iu of gh. I also have tons of calories during and after my workout. Most pros under Milos Sarcev trained everyday and even sometimes twice a day. If nutrition is spot on its possible. Slin also helps tremendously.

Yeah I knew that about Milos' clients. Hmm may add an intra workout shake..

Updates!?

Starting 1g test e 400mg deca next week. With 3x100mcg pins of CJC 1295 no dac and ghrp2 everyday.

I want the joint benefits from deca. Feeling dry lately. And will up test every 4 weeks until I hit a "sweet spot"

Starting 1g test e 400mg deca next week. With 3x100mcg pins of CJC 1295 no dac and ghrp2 everyday.

I want the joint benefits from deca. Feeling dry lately. And will up test every 4 weeks until I hit a "sweet spot"

Looks good. I am loving my 1.8g of test.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks good. I am loving my 1.8g of test.

:daydream:

That's awesome.

I really want massive fucking arms. And really high volume has been working for me but the rest of my body is growing too so my arms still look puny.

Considering making my own site enhancing oil using 2% BA 48% mct oil 50% safflower oil (obviously filtered) and pinning 3ml in each bicep head and each tricep head for about a month and see what happens. Thoughts?

Rich pianas arms basically make me wet my pants on a consistent basis lol

That's awesome.

I really want massive fucking arms. And really high volume has been working for me but the rest of my body is growing too so my arms still look puny.

Considering making my own site enhancing oil using 2% BA 48% mct oil 50% safflower oil (obviously filtered) and pinning 3ml in each bicep head and each tricep head for about a month and see what happens. Thoughts?

Never messed with SEO's. Always afraid I will mess up my physique. If you do find someone who really knows what they are doing.

That's awesome.

Practice with some Prop first. 1-2 ml in each spot. You can really fuck up your look with SEO.

Practice with some Prop first. 1-2 ml in each spot. You can really fuck up your look with SEO.

I already did a lot of my pins of 1.4ml test e 1.6ml primo in biceps and triceps.

And it wasn't bad. And I like how it looks. But dissipates in 2-3 days. So I'm excited/want to see how an SEO would look

Back