• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Swiper-inspired cycle and diet

Always been sketched about pinning bis

I was at first too. Still don't like pinning short head.. But long head is easy and just feels pumped for a few days

How many cc's do you per injection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max 3cc (when with the test e and deca) per injection. But as little as 1cc.

And will definitely take before/after measurements. Aiming for 20"+ after 4 weeks

i did biceps today for the first time with 25g 1inch and it was a breeze i dont know why i waited so long to try them. i put 1.8ml in each. maybe lats next time thats unmarked territory too

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm assuming something like this
7ubymy6y.jpg

Not sure I've yet to venture there yet myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please post a picture of where are you guys injecting your biceps, when I look at my bicep I see no way, lol

e6a3e7yd.jpg

right in the middle and to the side of your vein

Haha I was worried about hitting a bone the first few times but it's just as irrational as worrying about hitting a bone on your quad. I like arms a lot cause you have full control over syringe and needle and if you need to push hard you're at a good angle unlike delt or glute

How many cc's would you start out at?

First ever bicep/tricep injections I did was MTR with a slin pin and was really easy. If you're going for site enhancement I'd say no less than 1cc of gear though from what I've read. I've done 3cc pretty consistently but never more than twice per week so this run with prop as an SEO should be fun

First ever bicep/tricep injections I did was MTR with a slin pin and was really easy. If you're going for site enhancement I'd say no less than 1cc of gear though from what I've read. I've done 3cc pretty consistently but never more than twice per week so this run with prop as an SEO should be fun

is that the only ester that causes inflammation im using ethanate right now

IML Gear Cream!
According to what I've read tren ace and test prop are ideal to use as an SEO because of the inflammation. I've injected a lot of test e and primo and arms are ~.2 inches bigger for a few days but goes away quickly

https://www.synthetek.com
This may be helpful

Oily vehicle Viscosity T1/2
Ethyl oleate 3.9 10 days
Fractionated coconut oil15 1 week
Sesame oil. 35 1 month
Arachidis oil 35.2 23 days
Castor oil 286 Indefinitely

So cut my gear with castor oil?? Haha no thanks. Fuck pre made SEOs... Full of junk

LOL, just trying to help, hahaha...
I have no site enhancement oil experience, but I'm certain what you're injecting will not give you any site specific size man.

Haha my bad if I came off aggressive..

What makes you say that? Did you read this whole thread

I'm by no means convinced that pinning prop into biceps/triceps consistently will produce any site specific size but I'll let the measuring tape determine that... Heavy and other very reputable people I've consulted say prop would produce the most results of any gear as a site enhancer. So I'm willing to use myself as a guinea pig

Back