• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Swiper-inspired cycle and diet

IML Gear Cream!
no not at all brother:)

I have never injected my biceps so maybe I am wrong, but If what heavy says is true, I should have been injecting my chest a long ass time ago haha! we'll see soon:winkfinger:

Haha my bad if I came off aggressive..

What makes you say that? Did you read this whole thread

I'm by no means convinced that pinning prop into biceps/triceps consistently will produce any site specific size but I'll let the measuring tape determine that... Heavy and other very reputable people I've consulted say prop would produce the most results of any gear as a site enhancer. So I'm willing to use myself as a guinea pig

no not at all brother:)

I have never injected my biceps so maybe I am wrong, but If what heavy says is true, I should have been injecting my chest a long ass time ago haha! we'll see soon:winkfinger:

Injecting chest is a huge bitch in my opinion. Done it a few times and knots up pretty badly. Not a big fan..

Injecting chest is a huge bitch in my opinion. Done it a few times and knots up pretty badly. Not a big fan..

I've got 3 areas on my pecs I slin pin - rotate between pecs-tris- occasional delts. It's only 0.8-1.0ml ED but I've had no issue. Can't say whether I've had any direct growth because of it.

It seems a no ester AAS might be more beneficial for site injections due to no ester, an instant release of the hormone at the same spot over time seems logical that it might make a difference because the hormone is already active. I think you're going to experience swelling that will subside and that's about all

It seems a no ester AAS might be more beneficial for site injections due to no ester, an instant release of the hormone at the same spot over time seems logical that it might make a difference because the hormone is already active. I think you're going to experience swelling that will subside and that's about all

The idea (for all SEOs) is that the oil is stretching the fascia and as it dissipates muscle fills in that space. Fascia is the biggest limiter of muscular hypertrophy to my knowledge. So stretching that fascia would allow more muscle growth. Period.

The actual swelling due to gear is obviously temporary but with the swelling consistent over 4 weeks hopefully muscle will fill in that space by the end and I'll keep the size. But like I said measurements will tell more than anything

The idea (for all SEOs) is that the oil is stretching the fascia and as it dissipates muscle fills in that space. Fascia is the biggest limiter of muscular hypertrophy to my knowledge. So stretching that fascia would allow more muscle growth. Period.

The actual swelling due to gear is obviously temporary but with the swelling consistent over 4 weeks hopefully muscle will fill in that space by the end and I'll keep the size. But like I said measurements will tell more than anything

Thank you for explaining your method of madness:winkfinger: I am all in here brother

:winkfinger: should be fun!

Day 2 of this... Using the green lady's TPA instead of prop for the bicep injection and the injection is easy but afterwards... Ow.. I see what heavy meant by inflammation haha. Definitely swollen.. Pull-ups today were deadly

I did both biceps yesterday and both triceps today lol. Both of my arms are very swollen. I'll measure with a tape measure tomorrow morning.

IML Gear Cream!
=)

anything oil based will stretch fascia...but the effects are very limited when AAS are used...mainly due to lower volume and dosing schedules of AAS...some people will add oil to there injections to increase the stretch of the fascia...even up to 5-6cc's..the key is to get the oil as deep as possible into the muscle with oil that are of a thicker base...so cottonseed will work much better then MCT oil..so then why are most or all SEO's MCT based..well its due to the issue that for someone to effectively use SEO it needs to be injected 3-4 times a day...or at least in the onset...in the end once SEO is discontinued the fascia will tighten right back up as it runs the entire length of your body like a coat...so if your site injecting your biceps your going to cause the fascia to tighten in other areas near by...allowing for less room..

in my experience scar tissue works well to fill in small areas that are problematic ....there's actually someone on this board(who may chime in)that had small intentions on the inner part of his pecs..and when he was real lean they were noticeable..i mentioned to him about site injecting that area starting on the nearest edge were the muscle ended with slin pins for a lengthy period of time to allow the scar tissue to fill the void..it worked..

SEO's or site injecting oil work for the short term unless you hit one area very steady to allow scar tissue to fill the area out..but it can be dicey and even slight adjustments to the pin site by mm's may need to be done to evenly fill it out..

anything oil based will stretch fascia...but the effects are very limited when AAS are used...mainly due to lower volume and dosing schedules of AAS...some people will add oil to there injections to increase the stretch of the fascia...even up to 5-6cc's..the key is to get the oil as deep as possible into the muscle with oil that are of a thicker base...so cottonseed will work much better then MCT oil..so then why are most or all SEO's MCT based..well its due to the issue that for someone to effectively use SEO it needs to be injected 3-4 times a day...or at least in the onset...in the end once SEO is discontinued the fascia will tighten right back up as it runs the entire length of your body like a coat...so if your site injecting your biceps your going to cause the fascia to tighten in other areas near by...allowing for less room..

in my experience scar tissue works well to fill in small areas that are problematic ....there's actually someone on this board(who may chime in)that had small intentions on the inner part of his pecs..and when he was real lean they were noticeable..i mentioned to him about site injecting that area starting on the nearest edge were the muscle ended with slin pins for a lengthy period of time to allow the scar tissue to fill the void..it worked..

SEO's or site injecting oil work for the short term unless you hit one area very steady to allow scar tissue to fill the area out..but it can be dicey and even slight adjustments to the pin site by mm's may need to be done to evenly fill it out..

Interesting. So how would you explain someone like bostin loyd's SEO results with his arms and chest? (I know bad source.. But he's the only public figure I know of who has made his SEO routine public)

He did 3ml of painless pumps (I think he also did another "cycle" with syntherol) per day for a week then 1ml EOD for 4 weeks I believe for the bicep and tricep and his arms grew something like 3" and that size has stayed for over a year.

Left arm is .3" bigger and right arm is .4" bigger since measured on Sunday. Injected in biceps again today

Injecting in biceps for third time today (triceps twice already) arms feel so pumped all the time. Can't really straighten them out completely lol. Will measure today to see size difference. People have commented saying they look big

Interesting. So how would you explain someone like bostin loyd's SEO results with his arms and chest? (I know bad source.. But he's the only public figure I know of who has made his SEO routine public)

He did 3ml of painless pumps (I think he also did another "cycle" with syntherol) per day for a week then 1ml EOD for 4 weeks I believe for the bicep and tricep and his arms grew something like 3" and that size has stayed for over a year.

S2h was talking about me and the scar tissue did help to fill in a gap on my inner chest.

I think any seo's are a dumb idea. Sure you gain now but they have been proven to also cause necrosis. Look at some of the pros that abused them. They look great at the time. Years later when you may change your goals you're stuck with dumb looking arms. Just my opinion. I'd rather see someone find what training method works through trial and error.

Oh and bringing bostin loyd into any conversation basically ruins any validity you may have had.

Oh and bringing bostin loyd into any conversation basically ruins any validity you may have had.

Bahaha fair enough. I'm not arguing a position by any means. Just trying to learn.

And regardless of mine or your qualms with him he is pretty damn big now.

Bahaha fair enough. I'm not arguing a position by any means. Just trying to learn.

And regardless of mine or your qualms with him he is pretty damn big now.

His legs still don't match his upper body.

IML Gear Cream!
His legs still don't match his upper body.

Nor do Ben Pakulski's or a number of other pros as well as mine for that matter haha.

Well arms are up 1" as of today. Quite inflamed. Very warm to the touch. And tight. Not gonna do any more and see if the size stays around.

Introducing dbol in next week. I typically blow up on dbol (bad balloon face) gonna try and keep it a bit drier this time. Any tips? Also bumping proviron down to 50mg to see if I notice any difference.

Nor do Ben Pakulski's or a number of other pros as well as mine for that matter haha.

Well arms are up 1" as of today. Quite inflamed. Very warm to the touch. And tight. Not gonna do any more and see if the size stays around.

Introducing dbol in next week. I typically blow up on dbol (bad balloon face) gonna try and keep it a bit drier this time. Any tips? Also bumping proviron down to 50mg to see if I notice any difference.

Keep sodium in diet consistent and keep estro in check and water retention shouldn't be an issue.

Are your arms in pain at all? My arms felt very similar to what you mentioned and the size has left a week later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are your arms in pain at all? My arms felt very similar to what you mentioned and the size has left a week later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In pain when I flex hard. I've felt this way every time I've injected bis/tris. But I've never done it this many times consistently. (Everyday for both arms) so well see

You will need to do site injects WAY longer than this brother. You can take a few days off but this is a long term commitment.

Hasn't interfered with training. As I get warmed up doesn't feel like anything. But has hindered sleeping a bit and mobility. Mehhhh I don't think I'm ready/want to make the commitment to keep this going... Haha

Will also be starting a smolov phase Monday. Pumped. Gonna also bench on Mondays and Fridays. A bunch of upper back on Wednesday too. Time to grow into summer while staying lean

Back