• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Swiper-inspired cycle and diet

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats: 23 6' 240lbs

Just finishing up run of 1g test and 500mg primo with 100mg proviron.
Will be switching to 1.5g test with 100mg proviron.

Diet will consist of:

Meal #1 oatmeal with protein powder

Meal #2 and #3 meat, egg, and cheese sandwich

Meal #4 and #5 rice, chicken, beans, and veggies

Post workout: protein shake and/or big bowl of cinnamon toast crunch or frosted mini wheats.

I'm planning on starting this in 3 weeks and going through to summer at least. Would love to hear your opinions, especially swiper.

Post workout you should make a shake and use that as the "milk" for your cereal. GICH ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's usually what I do haha. That's what I meant by the "and" part of the "and/or"

i think you dont need so much testosterone!!!

What makes you say that WP?

for a bit of explanation (aka why this "swiper-inspired"), swiper stays on 2g minimum test year round with a similar diet and has my goal physique. There's gotta be something to it. So I'm using myself as a guinea pig to see how I respond to that high of a dose (never used that much before).

i think you dont need so much testosterone!!!

I love that the sponsor that sells test is saying you're using too much test. 1.5g is a bunch. I'd like to follow a log if you plan on keeping one. I'll sub this thread too. I've not even done a gram yet.

What ancillaries are you going to use?

I love that the sponsor that sells test is saying you're using too much test. 1.5g is a bunch. I'd like to follow a log if you plan on keeping one. I'll sub this thread too. I've not even done a gram yet.

What ancillaries are you going to use?

Haha good point. I'll keep a loose log in this thread. Not daily updates or anything though

Seeing as I've never gone to this high of a test dose the ancillaries may change through the run. But you can count on me using letro regularly and having nolva on hand. With the proviron, I won't need that much AI I would think though. At least I don't now with current stack, bloodwork confirmed this.

IML Gear Cream!
Haha good point. I'll keep a loose log in this thread. Not daily updates or anything though

Seeing as I've never gone to this high of a test dose the ancillaries may change through the run. But you can count on me using letro regularly and having nolva on hand. With the proviron, I won't need that much AI I would think though. At least I don't now with current stack, bloodwork confirmed this.

Thanks for the response. I've heard a lot of good things about proviron. I think the only negative was if you were prone to mpb it could cause hair loss. I'm going to look into it for next time around.

Subbed.... Good luck!

You will love proviron!! I love the stuff in all cycles always

You will love proviron!! I love the stuff in all cycles always

I've used it before and am currently on it... Couldn't agree more

hey man,you need to dirt up your diet if u are trying to look like swiper :D
too much healty food ;)

Missing the 10 iu hgh lol.
I'll be running 1.8g test next cycle too.

Missing the 10 iu hgh lol.
I'll be running 1.8g test next cycle too.

Not enough funds :( but I'm thinking 4 weeks on 4 weeks off of ghrp2 CJC no dac igf1.

Not enough funds :( but I'm thinking 4 weeks on 4 weeks off of ghrp2 CJC no dac igf1.

Try the ghrp-6 if your tryin to bulk get that tummy making noises like you have never heard lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try the ghrp-6 if your tryin to bulk get that tummy making noises like you have never heard lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get bigger appetite boost from ghrp2

ghrp-2 makes me hungry as fuck

IML Gear Cream!
and some would argue that making your body produce more HGH is more effective. I don't know. but I don't really feel like spending a bunch of money on hgh. peps is where its at

Will be following...I like the Swiper diet...its kinda like mine:)

Will be following along. Seems we are on the same path but now I am 250lbs. Now this will be a real contest.

I think you will need the AI even with proviron. I am using 1mg adex ed but I am doing more test than you also.

Will be following along. Seems we are on the same path but now I am 250lbs. Now this will be a real contest.

I think you will need the AI even with proviron. I am using 1mg adex ed but I am doing more test than you also.

I have adex, asin, letro, and nolva on hand just in case. I'm biggest fan of letro in all honesty. It's what has been my tried and true AI. I go for 1.5mg Letro 25mg nolva ED when nips start getting itchy then gone within 2 weeks never to return.

I have adex, asin, letro, and nolva on hand just in case. I'm biggest fan of letro in all honesty. It's what has been my tried and true AI. I go for 1.5mg Letro 25mg nolva ED when nips start getting itchy then gone within 2 weeks never to return.

I like aromasin as its a suicide inhibitor. No rebound.

I think its important to note that swiper, while a complete bad ass, is the exception not the rule.

having said that good luck man looks solid.

I think its important to note that swiper, while a complete bad ass, is the exception not the rule.

having said that good luck man looks solid.

What part of what he does are you considering an exception? Diet, training, or AAS use?

I must've missed the rule book that says eating tons of food and lifting high volume with high test and gh for many years doesn't get you jacked haha.

What part of what he does are you considering an exception? Diet, training, or AAS use?

I must've missed the rule book that says eating tons of food and lifting high volume with high test and gh for many years doesn't get you jacked haha.

Uhh the part about mega doses and being able to stay on 2g grams of test for years and not have any problems or eating like a savage everyday of your life not paying close attention to it really.

You think that KOS could eat like that?
Ask heavy what he would look like if he ate that diet every day?- i dont know the answer to this
And how many of us can use that kind of gear for that long and not run into issues with sides?

I think that most people on this board if did a 5 year cycle of 2 grams a week and ate his diet would be a massive unaesthetic ball of side effects. He is genetically made for this.

Keep in mind I did not say anything about your cycle or diet Just that "swiper" is the exception not the rule and wished you well.

Back